Takes the steaming pile of garbage abrams gave him and turns it into a good movie

>takes the steaming pile of garbage abrams gave him and turns it into a good movie
>offered to direct episode 9 and declines
>offers his own original trilogy instead

admit it he is saving these new star wars movies, everything wrong with last jedi can be blamed on jj abrams and force awakens. He only directed this to get his foot in the door and set star wars off in a better direction

Other urls found in this thread:

exquisitetweets.com/collection/AddictedAICN/1054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reason he declined episode 9 is because he has no fucking idea what to do with the story after his own shitty movie. He makes some other director clean up the mess he created.

Reminder that Rian was always /ourguy/.

exquisitetweets.com/collection/AddictedAICN/1054

Gareth is the one who is truly /ourguy/, R1 showed that he's the only Star Wars oldfag out of the lot. Maybe he'll get another crack at directing for Rian's trilogy.

Rogue one was boring trash, it felt lifeless. All of his movies are pretty but a complete bore

>liking worst gareth

>Disney is now trial to viral market their shit on Sup Forums by shilling this faggots 7 year old tweet about christmas and jews

sad!

This movie out-retarded the retarded Indiana Jones movie... how can you even pretend this passes for an acceptable film? Are you brainwashed or something?

>they stoop this low to appeal to us
I wish someone shoots that guy in retaliation to this shit heap he filmed

>he didn't click the link

He's a fucking literally who.
11 directors credits half of them are "short films"
8 writing credits with half of them being "short films"
He directed the most obnoxious poorly received Breaking Bad episode.

All of the above is seen in the sloppy shitshow of plot.

FPBP

"Fly" is a pleb filter, and you're clearly a pleb

>he wasn't famous enough

what a retarded criticism

>This movie out-retarded the retarded Indiana Jones movie... how can you even pretend this passes for an acceptable film? Are you brainwashed or something?

You know, when I walked out of the cinema the other day and SHIT ALL OVER the Last Jedi, the first thing I equated it with was 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'. And people took offense because they didn't see the similarities. I'm glad to see someone else agrees with me here.

I fucking hated this movie. It's managed to kill Star Wars for me.

Explain how this movie is similar to crystal skull

No he just can't go straight into making a new movie for two years without taking a break, you fucking cretin.

Indy 4 got good reviews too.

Thats what jj did to him

>He directed the most obnoxious poorly received Breaking Bad episode.

But Fly was actually one of the best episodes and he also directed two other episodes which were also top tier.

>Directed the biggest plebfilter brba episode and the most critically acclaimed one
Wow really makes you think. Also as the other guy said
>He isnt famous enough to be competent
Fuck off retard

Did someone just DEFEND "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"?

They should have just done an original trilogy to begin with instead of trashing the OT like this.

I'm sure rian johnson would agree, but that's not what happened