Star vs Bullies

THIS IS A NO-BULLY ZONE

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1052388/ff2a9ee33c/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post for I really, really want them to develop a relationship for Janna over the course of season three.

Does mewni even have religion?

MonStar suffering is so cute!

I really don't like the bullying stuff. It makes me feel bad
There needs to be more hugging fanart, maybe even some headpats or hand holding

>Last thread

im just waiting for it to get posted

Gimme your lunch money, nerd!

Corn

Eastern Orthodoxy

It's a good thing you need to be a person to be bullied, then, isn't it you abomination?

:^)

I don't like to bully monstar and neither should you.

Stop being a faggot with the face

Starcuck

>Lazy morning, Marco wakes up groggily.
>Shuffles on over to the shared bathroom so he can get his toothbrushing on.
>Doors unlocked, opens up to the warm fog of a recent shower.
>Marco's half awaked eyes are greeted by two hearts.
>Then his surprised eyes are greeted by the rest of the obscured sight as the fog fades.
>Revealed are two pale and perky buttcheeks with cute hearts at the center, giving Marco quite the view for a young man early in the morning.
>If Marco didn't wake up with morning wood then he surely has it now.
>It was obvious that these "rear" hearts belonged to none other than Star, but Somehow though, she hadn't noticed Marco's entrance and she continued to go about her bathroom routine with her bare rear still on display.
>All the while, Marco can't take his eyes off of Star's butt. A voice is in his head now, a calling springs from within the depths of his mind.
>It's telling him something, something to do, something that he has to do. No, MUST do!
>Seemingly possessed by a greater power, Marco now knows what must be done for it's what his life has been building up to.

Anybody have that new Starco comic? I heard it was awesome.

>Quickly, Marco reaches out with his hand, cups one of Star's plump heart-marked buttcheeks, and gives it a firm squeeze.
>"Honk Honk", the words escape his lips.
>Star lets out a surprised "Oh!" and jumps up a little in shock while Marco fazes out of his possession and realizes what he's just done.
>"Marco!" Star yells out.
>"Oh man, Star I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over-"
>"You got the Booty Fever!" Star suddenly shouts out.
>"... whaaa?" Marco simply said.
>"Booty Fever." Star said again. "When a boy see's a Mewman princess' behind, they become compelled to show it proper respect and worship. My mom warned me about this, she said my dad falls for it all the time."
>"Ok Star, this got really weird already this early in the morning. I'm just gonna leave now." Marco says as he walks out of the room.
>"Wait Marco, come back!" Star calls out as she runs after him. (forgetting that she's still naked.)
>"Mom said that if you touch the butt but don't kiss it afterwards then you die a painful death!"

FIN

Intimidating Star makes me hard

Don't!!!!

I gotchu bro.

exhentai.org/g/1052388/ff2a9ee33c/

STOP

STAR'S THEME

Yamerooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's kind of sexy

STAR'S THEME SONG

much obliged, now please never post it again

>I guess it's kind of sexy
I really just wanted it to be silly, but thanks user.

You realize that by making a statement like "This is a no-bully zone". You make it irresistible for your average dirt bag to swoop in and yank you tail untill they get your goat. Right?

>You belong to me now.
>GO!
>BRING ME PIZZA NUGGETS!

We train monstar to fight back, there will be no tail grabbing or stepping on.

I JUST CANT LOOK

ITS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks. This is fucking adorable up to this point. I needed some happy Starco. Hopefully we get a new page next week.

>Sorry Star, but I'm gay for Alphonzo. Also, why am I in Marco's house?
FIN

Seriously though, that version of the pic was funny as well. I guess the same greentext I wrote could simply be rewritten with a few word changes from Marco to Ferg.

That's a pretty on point forgery. A little too tact-less though.

this explains why cucked Star is so popular

Does anyone have the Between Friends cover with Boy Star and Marcia

O thank god, for a second I thought someone was going to post that beach day pic again

I wish that cuck bitch Star was having this much fun Marco!

wtf i love jarco now

user, do not bully Jackie

>threads are back to cuck posts after a month of Starco circle jerking

We back /svtfoe/?

Thank goodness. I missed you guys. These Starcofags have been insufferable for the past few weeks. They deserve this.

>and then Jackie wakes up from her dream

this has been posted so many times I don't even have anything to say anymore

and I don't even mean "it used to be shocking and now it's not." I mean I've run out of jokes to make about this shit and even it being posted every thread is no longer funny either

Why do I always get the panda?

>Jackie becomes the cute 90's mom with a ponytail, hair scrunchie, mom-jeans, and a baggy turtleneck
STOP

MUH DICK

I DON'T EVEN LIKE JARCO

>to see Marco laying beside her and her stomach pooking out with the kid from her dream.

user, do not bully Jackie

Here fucking here, good sir.

Don't worry Jackie, there's billions of other guys out there. I'm sure one of them will be right for you and not constantly ditch you in favor of his "best friend" who's actually his soulmate.

>mfw during

Doesn't mean you can't like MILF Jackie

I don't think he's gay. The entirety of his character is being friends with Alphonso, being in the background, and desperately trying to get girls in stupid ways.

Despite being hetero, he isn't interested in Star though.

Learn to get past the panda.

You sack of shit

Some OC from that weird art thread last night.

Just focus on remembering the original Beach Day pic. It works pretty well for me.

What if the song that played in BBtBC when Marco was walking down the stairs was actually narrating future Marco's perspective?

Iiiii. I should not have gone looking for it.

I didn't find shit.But I found a bit of other stuff.

sauce

>things that would make a latino man break up with you

not like his mother's cooking

Just made this and wasn't sure if I should post it here or on Sup Forums but you guys are cooler.

You stinkin fuckin piece of shit.

>no bullying

HAHAHAHA FINALLY A THREAD TO FEED ON

KEKPOSTERS, ON MY MARK, SET SUFFERDRIVES TO MAXIMUM OUTPUT

FIVE

FOUR

THREE

TWO

ONE

Jackie I'd totally be your friend if you actually had some substance

beito da yo

How the fuck could anyone say "No" to a sight like this?

ok

Star turns gays straight and women into lesbians.

Oh hey, look at what I found, bud.

Oh I'm just kidding around with that cause Al and Ferg seem like really close friends, so some people like to joke that they're actually gay. Of course, some people take the joke too far but whatever, shits and giggles and all that.

Ah, thank you very much

>reverse text search
>no results
wtf

>game of flags
>star tries to argue with moon about letting her join

>moon says something like "ive done things youll never do"

WHAT DO THEY MEME BY THIS

I get more pleasure from denying people than anything else. It feels great.

>My face when I realized I was a sociopath after turning down everyone who asked me to a dance in High School even those who I actually wanted to go with

>try to draw the circle for Star's head
>can't draw circles

Fuck.

Autism: the post

There are some things on this earth that shouldn't be drawn.

why the fuck am I suspended from the ceiling?

See, you don't know what cuck is like. For years, I thought it was funny. Oh, yeah, cuck. It's so funny. Until you been cucked.

fucking easy m8

You can do it, user. Draw 100 circles.

Gotcha senpai

I need more reaction images of Star or anyone in Star vs. I'm lacking

Take this as my thanks

What does Janna have to do to win the MarcoBowl?

star thought it was a good idea

You don't draw a single circle. You draw two dozen circles until you find one you like.

Not saying mine are any good. But hey, I just started actually practicing.

A platonic relationship past BMB would not be possible. Boystar would have bent Marcia over the railing of his balcony and took her right there.

this is more cringe inducing than normal NTR posters. I'm tempted to believe that you are false-flagging to make them look even stupider than they already do.

Kill Star, Jackie, and Hekapoo