Voltron: Legendary Defender

What do you mean does it get better? You watched pretty much all of it. If you don't like, it's time to drop it.

Sounds like it's not for you.

>keeps tracks of their smiles and expressions while watching a show
>watches a full 10 hours of a show despite not enjoying any of it
Are you autistic?

gotta love the mice

>their smile
I meant my expressions user
I continued watching because I had nothing better to do and I thought of watching another recent action cartoon after enjoying the new season of Samurai Jack

Keeping track of your expressions like you're cataloging them is not a normal thing user.

he's just saying that none of the jokes made him smile or laugh. Voltron is still a child's cartoon, the user's humor probably doesn't align with it.
if you like it then keep watching, if not, stop. cause that's pretty much the show, fast pacing and all.

Alright then (maybe it was because of something else, it has everything there but it just doesn't click for me right now), just going to delete my post so it won't take up anymore space

Anyone have a gif of the princess getting licked by the cow mice thing?

Sorry, it was this one.

ha they look like hippos

Hey thanks, do you also have the one where she was standing up?

this still a thing?

Yes.
Yes.

Hey thanks again. The change in her expressions always gets me.

You're welcome.

EVERYONE PLACE YOUR BETS!

What do you think is going to be the Endgame Ship?

Keith/Allura?

Shiro/Allura?

Keith/Lance?

Pidge/Lance?

Pidge/Hunk?

Hunk/Shay?

Lance/Hunk?

Some random new ships involving new characters?

What'll it be?

Mice user does no harm, plus he provides close up shots of adorable creatures. Also hi mice-user

I'm betting that every ship will be BTFO.
If Hunk and Shay can't be canon, then nothing can.

Kallura, all $418 to my name

I know. I'm just surprise that mice user is still going.

He, uh, finds a way

How about you just give me the 418$?

>no Sheith
SHAME
betting on Keith/Allura

It will be Kallura. It's been the staple ship for 30 years.

>Inb4 you rant about "nostalgiafags"
Fuck off, anti. At least you're early, so I can tell you now before you shit up the thread later on.

Kallura is the show's ship.

Keith/Shiro
and I bet your life.

Keith/Allura is probably happening for at least a while.

Even if it's already over, Hunk/Shay was pretty much canon for that arc.

Lance/Pidge is OTP in my heart but I have realistically near-zero expectations.

>Not including Shlav
Shit betboard, tbqh

Hunk/Shay is the safest bet there is.

>implying i'm an anti when I just want free money
Fuck you

Nvm then, I thought the anti user was summoned early. But I'm still keeping my money, unless the bet is lost.

That's what I said.

>Keith/Lance
>Shiro/Allura

>No Shiro/Romelle
>No Keith/Lotor
>No Lotor/Allura
>No Coran/ Rando
Shit board.

He has a couple hundred of images. I think he can go for a like 2 years. And he'll have even more once S3 drops.

Keith/Allura, obviously. But why are people saying Hunk/Shay is dead?

Yeah, but it just wins by default, not confirmation, because Hunk will get no more romance, and Shay won't ever appear again.

Tyler said he was told not to get attached to Shay.

Because of Tyler's interview. He said they warned him not to grow attached to Shay. Some anons take it as Hunay sinking, I think they just mean that Hunk's romantic storyline is over, and won't ever be brought up again.

Ha ha

>Post yfw she does a nature sacrifice thing like Sokka's first girlfriend in A:TLA

He hasn't even appeared yet and I already want to bully Lotor super bad. Is anyone else having this problem?

I want Keith and Lotor to bully each other.

>ITT: idiot nostalgiafags thinking Kallura is going to win because "muh tradition"

Fuck off shitters, and take your boring shit ship with you.

sad but I still ship Hunay.

SUMMONED
U
M
M
O
N
E
D

That's already canon.

Can we just accept that he's baiting us?

He appeared right after I made my first post in this thread. It must be magic.

t. Kallura elder

Yup. But he's succesful, because he always baits a few anons to argue about Kallura's legitimacy.

I want an image of Hunk's socked feet.

So you ship Keith/Lotor?

Yes. I also like Hunk/Lance and I am warming up to the idea of Pidge/Lance because of these threads.

Maybe he is your other personality you're not aware of?

I hope so, the whole thing with Balmera was resolved too cleanly.

Because baiting retards is easy, just like shipping Kallura is easy, despite it being said time and again that this isn't 30 fucking years ago.

>Cova becomes a god

Your bait doesn't even make sense.

No ships at all, creators will chicken out the last moment and will leave everything ambiguous.

Why so angry, anti user? What ships do you want to see happen?

Makes more sense than thinking Kallura even exists in VLD when they've done literally nothing to build it.

Kallura-elder lives in his right hand, while anti-Kallura lives in his left. The main quesion is, which one does he jerk off with?

I have no vested interest in Kallura, but I don't really understand this. Even only going by what's been seen in the current show, Kallura has more reasonable evidence than basically anything else, barring maybe Sheith.

That would be some OP personality if the anti Kallura side of the Kallura elder's mind can leave another comment at the exact same time.

He alternates.

Leave that poor Keithfag alone

Bullying arrogant, royal-type super pretty characters who've had everything handed to them is a kink of mine. Pic related.

Kallura has ZERO evidence. Shlav has better evidence.

Don't humor him, he'll deny it to his deathbed.

You need a schtick anti-user. Your appearing out of thin-air is impressive, but you're boring after that.

He looks lonely, though.

I was born right handed but I developed ambidexterity after I broke it in a self defense class. I like to write with my left hand and draw with my right. Both are fine for jerking off.

>Hunk/Lance
>Pidge/Lance because of these threads
You're good people, elder.

Fuck off Lance and go bother someone else

>Shlav has better evidencce
I know it's treasured around here, but Shlav does not hold up in the face of evidence

>Both are fine for jerking off.
Kek

The elders love all, except the trash ships.

I know you love watching me leave, honey, but that's not really what you need right now.

Have you noticed Pidge and Lance blush around each other? It's brief but it's there.

Fuck
That gif was meant for you

They love Kallura, which is a trash ship, so your logic is flawed.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I've noticed it.

BUT DO YOU LIKE THROK/BARA?

So brief it's not even there. Shlav has better evidence than Pance even.

Anti, is there any ship you like? Besides Shlav

Are there screens of these moments? I would like to see them. Maybe I should just watch the show again though, I've only actually gone through like once.