What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6uto4wQY_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone was stealing his thoughts

What episode is he from? Judging by the art style I'm guessing Season 4-13, and even then, there's a 1 in 232 chance I'd pick the right one.

You're thinking of this guy.

>Judging by the art style I'm guessing Season 4-13

Thats too many seasons lumped together. Something from seasons 4-6 look a hell of a lot different to stuff from seasons 11-13, for example.

He was driving from the passenger seat?

The one where Bart joins the mob, I think

That guy is a street sweeper

Luigi... had a hard life.

I used to think that they were the same character too, for some reason.

I used to think this guy was Ruth's husband that she was always complaining about.

I think they're both from the soul-episode, aren't they? Bart's bike is caught by the cleansing machine, it's super shiny and new, then it falls apart and this guy laughs evilly before driving down some subway-stairs.

It's from the episode where Bart sells his soul to Milhouse.

Same voice actor/voice, dan castellenetawhatever.

same guy, but with more of his thoughts stolen.

Bingo, Bart sells his soul, I think that guy is just a dick. Probably goes around doin that all the time. That laugh though, gets me every time.

He has to get up at 4am every damn morning of his adult life for $8 an hour and wonder how he's going to retire at 70. His existence is meaningless. Hatred has filled the void.

>tfw you lose your precious antique cans

Marge I would never turn a gun on a human being. My husband on the other hand...

youtube.com/watch?v=m6uto4wQY_g

>mfw this scene was referenced and replicated word for word in Death Road to Canada

Your huge leap in logic made me laugh out loud. Not maliciously or anything, I can see the kid version of myself doing the same thing. It's just funny to imagine that's what the writers intended.

This guy was the birth of the >muh
meme

>Muh cans
>muh precious antique cans

I dated a girl who had never watched the Simpsons during the first run and out of every episode we watched nothing made her burst out laughing more than this guy. She was always looking for opportunities to talk about her precious antique cans after she saw this.

Best part is that he keeps laughing as he drives down the stairs. No shock, no frustration, he's just been driven mad by his work and can only take happiness in bringing others misery.