This is the front page of Rotten Tomatoes right now

This is the front page of Rotten Tomatoes right now.

Is it being hacked right now?

They're probably busy flashing their bios and reinstalling the kernels. Sup Forums can tell you more.

Just processing out the negative reviews nothing out of the ordinary

I wonder what the audience Score for TLJ will be when it comes back up.
It was 56% when I went to bed, did it drop any further?

SHUT IT DOWN

>I wonder what the audience Score for TLJ will be when it comes back up.
96% at least.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol this cant be coincidence

What negative reviews? You mean all of those photoshopped images being shared on Alt-Right/Soviet dischords of the user score being 56%?

The user score has always been 92% user. It will always be 92% user and no amount of narrative manipulation will change that.

200%
I’m sure everyone has noticed the pure glut of Star Wars ads on rotten tomatoes. Guarantee Disney threatened to pull their mouse bucks if they didn’t (((correct))) the score.

disney is implementing its new algorithm

Someone screencap this thread

Correction, this is the page specifically for The Last Jedi. The rest of the site seem to work still.

Go figure. :)

BE PATIENT

REVIEWS ARE BEING REVIEWED RIGHT NOW

Damn it Sup Forums. They're on to us. They figured out we've been review bombing all day. It's only a matter of time until they filter out, and possibly ban, our shill accounts.

If you used any temp emails like 10 minute mail to sign up your accounts will be deleted.

I thought it might be something like this, but it's back up now and still at 56%.

it's back up wtf you faggots bitching about? 56% still

Damn it.

Me and my pedes have set up over 9000 bots to manipulate these results. Kommandant Uri is gonna have my ass for letting down Drumpf like this. We blew it.

I too was so upset that I paid to see Star Wars, sat in a cold theatre for 3 hours, and didn’t like it that I spent my Friday evening fraudulently writing reviews. It certainly is impossible that people actually don’t like the movie.

Thier new review system will require you to submit press credentials before aubmitting any review.

The front page is still like that!

Guess they remembered that the audience score is actually getting media attention.
Can’t wait for the weekend to hammer this sack of shit even further

>the mouse browses Sup Forums

It's already too late for jewish tricks

audience rated TLJ as white as the USA is

NOOOOOOOO LEAVE THIS MASTERPIECE OF A FILM ALONE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DRUMPFTARDS!!!!1!

Nobody has been review bombing you moron, its happened naturally

it was at 54% last time I saw.

>mfw goys are ruining TLJ marketing

Russia hacked user scores.

Let's just say Anonymous doesn't take too kindly to alt-right troll accounts rigging the vote.
I dare you to even try after the code is uploaded.

Oh no, Guy Fawkes! Pls no bully!

Dont let hate win guys, please rate TLJ 5/5 and recommend to all your friends. Oh and buy a Porg plush toy for Christmas!

Agreed! It's time we stand up against our enemies. All those who would do harm against Disney!

>You know you're a Disney fan when...
Something, something rule 34.

why does he wear the mask?

You guys suck at this.

I like how the front page only shows the critic score and how they mention it's certified fresh by critics.

>how they mention it's certified fresh by critics.
I know. Thankfully, a lot of somewhat major news outlets now seem to be reporting on the low audience score.