This is Kyle Rayner

Say something nice about him

He has a cool girlfriend

He... uh...

He has a...

He's a...

He's made some cool constructs. There.

The Graphic Audio audiobook "Heroes Quest" was entertaining and well acted. It made me think the character was fun.

That's all I got.

he's better than Hal

His fridge keeps everything cold

Yeah she's pretty chill

He distracted Bueno Excellente

Second best human GL after Guy. He and Wally were miles better than Hal and Barry. Really cool uniform, even the crab mask.

Wally's obviously better than Barry, but what makes Kyle better than Hal?

He actually reads comics.

It's Bueno's favorite GL

personality

Bueno... bueno... bueno...

What personality?

>Wally's obviously better than Barry,
As if.

Wore white after Labor Day.
And looked damn good doing it.

he's...a nice guy?

I thought I was the only one that knew about that thing

He's the best Green Lantern

Omega Men was a great book.

Was it autism?

Oh man do I remember when Kyle Rayner became Ion, and was the most powerful being in the DCU. It was so epic and awe inspiring that people began to worship Ion more than Superman, and you know there's a shit load of nut jobs making a religion out of Superman. Kyle became the Ion, and had an unlimited amount of power, and could do anything with it, and when the story deemed that a character that powerful isn't interesting anymore, Kyle drained off his Ion power and recharged the Central Power Battery on Oa single handedly saving the entire Green Lantern Corps. Well saving them in the matter of they could actually be a Corps again. So pretty much Kyle did the exact opposite of what Hal Jordan did when he became Parallax. Huh? What's That? You're right that would make Kyle pretty great.

Nope. There's three of us.
The other lives in western Papua New Guinea and thinks it's a holy scripture made by white devils to steal souls.

>the story deemed that a character that powerful isn't interesting anymore

Do you remember Superman giving him shit for how he was using it?

For example Kyle decided to cure hunger in Africa, he did it by changing the soil into extremely fertile soil perfect for farmland.

The problem Superman had with it was that he was being to influential, trading one environment for another without thinking about the consequences in the future and Superman has a huge problem with people depending on him to much because he gets seen as a god as you said.

Kyle didn't seem to care much and said he could fix whatever future problems arose but that just disappointed Superman.

I thought it was interesting

he has had all the best character driven green lantern stories. he is the only green lantern who has good stories that dont rely on ringwanking, and the ringwanking kyle stories are some of the best ringwank out there

Some of his relationships don't end horribly?

Alright now we're jumping into the New 52 to a Kyle that for a brief shining moment was a Lantern no one has ever seen before, and I doubt we'll ever see again. I guess we'll call this the hybrid Lantern, and for a few short pages Kyle was able to access all seven spectrums, and fight off the newly sinister Guardians of the Universe. Do you know why this was such a badass moment other than the fact that it is? It's also do to this taking place before the Third Army came about and pissed all GL fans off. But that doesn't matter, and neither does the fact that this Hybrid Lantern's costume is ridiculous, the point is Kyle was able to be the first and only person to do this, and even pulled off the whole I'm wearing rings on most of my fingers and not looking creepy crazy like Hal did.

I really like his costume

He was legit as Ion pre-space whale entity version.

I love you.

You just posted a lot of reasons why Kyle is awful

He's a nice guy.
And I like his hair, I guess.

his original mask was cool

I wish this thread was about Hal Jordan.

Did Hal do anything worth mentioning while he was the Specter?

The most creative and fun human lantern, to the point writters had to make Hal more like you.

Um.. he.. he was pretty cool for a fag. Or am I thinking of another Lantern?

Recently read the Kyle run, it was pretty good. My problem with Kyle tho he gets powers he doesnt deserve. He does do the best constructs, he doesn't do a common theme besides weeb stuff/

Pls dont wake the Kylefags.

Uh top of my head he made the world forget about Wally's ID

he was my first green lantern and is still the only character besides supes i care about i dc.

Yes, you're thinking of another lantern.

He was cute

He's not my favorite GL but goddamn some of Kyles stories were epic as fuck. He's also got the coolest constructs and overall look.

They made Alan Scott gay, but Kyle is definitely the biggest faggot.

Its earth-2 Alan so it doesn't matter like the rest of Earth-2.

>but Kyle is definitely the biggest faggot.
Wow I don't know why but that line cracked me the fuck up, I got coke all over my monster and keyboard.

>monster
*monitor, fucking auto correct.

you tryna piss me off this early?

It can be both user, all Lanterns are accepted. Even Charlie.

Many Happy Returns.

Poor Charlie

He'll get his due someday ;_;

>Bueno roofied Kyle
>Constantine roofied Hal
Is this the new Lantern weakness

he is very kawaii uguu~

He didn't put on more than one ring pop and try to kill everyone.

Technically John was raped by a Durlan

Guy better watch his ass

Like the New Coke, despite nearly ruining the brand during his own run, his removal led to a surge in popularity that saw Green Lantern (that is, Hal Jordan) as one of the most popular heroes of the time.

You were the worst Green Lantern ever. I hated you. I lived to hate you. But that terrorist story where you suffered every step of the way was pretty good.

>Green Lantern (that is, Hal Jordan)
>one of the most popular heroes of the time.
Hah! You're a funny guy user.

>despite nearly ruining the brand during his own run

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Even during Raabs shitshow of a run right before Rebirth, he was stable at 41-42k which was above Superman.

The only Kyle I like is the one whose life is a living hell, but I like that Kyle quite a lot.

Let's be real here, every Lantern's life is a living hell. Plus all of their romantic relationships are fucking brutal, probably the worst of any hero

Being a GL is suffering