Do you pronounce it "koh" or "see-oh"?

Do you pronounce it "koh" or "see-oh"?

koh

koh

Koh

koh

see-oh

Koh, same as the face stealer from Avatar.

bully this nerd

How embarrassing.

>"see-oh"

I say see-oh too

see-oh

koh just sounds abrupt and weird

frontslash-see-oh-frontslash

>see-oh-meeks
>see-argh-toons

"tee-vee"

>no one here uses the proper pronunciation of "kah" as in comics, which is what co stands for in the first place

*cough cough*

You too, /see-oh/mrads

I only pronounce each letter if the board has no vowels.

Pol jr

This, with a few exceptions, most notably cgi

This. I say all the letters of there's no vowels like "see gee ell" but say as one sound with like "powl" or "koh"

I guess I should have used this picture instead.

I don't talk about Sup Forums because Im not a fucking mouth breathing memer.

But I read it as kah

I say kah.

"koh"

koh, since it's derived from comics which has a hard "c"

>calling them caw-mix

>calling them co-mix
?

if a board can't be pronounced (i.e. Sup Forums) then it's pronounced as the letters it is made up of (i.e. "ess-pee) but if it can then it should be pronounced as a word/sound (i.e. /fit/)

However the original sound in the word can be changed, like I pronounce Sup Forums as "moo" despite it being derived from music, which is pronounced like "mew"

Comics also has a soft o.

Why the fuck would you call it moo?

That's stupid as shit. Pronounce it as if it's still part of the word. That's like how in Zack and Miri, that one guy says puss when it's short for pussy and should be pronounced as such.

because that's how you'd pronounce mu

It's not muh or mue, it's Sup Forums

coo

>he pronounces gif as jif
How the fuck do you live with yourself?

but I don't

jif is fucking stupid and i don't care what the guy who made it said it's gif with a hard g

Jesus Christ I didn't realize there were so many WRONG people pronouncing things like mongoloids. Here are the definitive pronunciations for a few of the more ambiguous boards, here for your reference so you can avoid looking like a heathen in the future.

>Sup Forums- koh
>Sup Forums- mew
>/ck/- see kay
>/soc/- soak
>/fa/- effay
>/cgl/- seagull
>/r9k/- arcanine
>/lgbt/- legbutt
>Sup Forums- slash bee slash
>/gif/- jiff
>Sup Forums- ayy lmao

Just to name a few. I never want to read about someone pronouncing these wrong again. You know better now.

So why the fuck would you call it moo? That's just as stupid.

I pronounce it in binary.

Your all idiots, it's obviously "共同"

>powl
Is this nigga, serious?
No, it's mue you retard

because /Sup Forums is a silly place

CAW CAW CAW

>>/r9k/- arcanine

Gif is pronounced jif. It's funny how people still can't accept that.

>arcanine
When it hit me i had a lel

>No, it's mue you retard
What are you some kinda eurofag?

I do too. I pronounce a multi-letter board phonetically only if it makes sense to me: gif = jiff, pol = pole, po = poe, and so on. /tg/ is not "tggg" to me and /an/ is not "anne".

"Koh" is just ugly and is a syllable one should utter or imagine as little as possible.

Paradoxically, I am able to see "Sup Forums" as "koh" if a certain name requires it. "Sup Forumsa/lition" and so forth.

muh sounds stupid
so does mew

>HEY BRO DID YOU SEE THAT THREAD ON MUH?

Where the fuck have you niggers been?

no it's pronounced web-em

On boards that aren't complete shit

it's from MUSIC so it's MEW

If it was Muzak it would be MOO but it's fucking not

>/soc/- soak
But why.
>/cgl/- seagull
>/r9k/- arcanine
>/lgbt/- legbutt
These are great.

Yet you're here on Sup Forumsmblr

>not pronouncing them as weeb-ums

>>/lgbt/- legbutt
I'm going to use this.

>implying it's not muzak

let's not pretend that Sup Forums is the worst place on this website

Yeah but /trash/ isn't really a board.
It's a dumping ground for the shit threads from other boards and /fur/fags which I don't consider people.

but that not Sup Forums,Sup Forums, or Sup Forums.

Do you pronounce it "sohsh" or some shit? That honestly makes me want to find you irl and slap you. Goddammit, now I'm riled up.

>using the photon theme
Jesus fuck, go back to containment site and stay there.

Sup Forums is so cucked you can't even say the "r" word without catching the spam filter

That's a global filter.

Never noticed anywhere else. I guess Sup Forums is the only place I've ever seriously felt the need to tell someone to go there.

see-oh of course

Yotsuba is fucking hideous and I need some way to distinguish between the sfw boards that I use Tomorrow on

before you say anything I use Tomorrow because that shit isn't nearly as eye-straining as fucking bright blue

Yotsuba and B are completely fine css themes. The only reason I don't use them is because like you said, Tomorrow is much better on the eyes, so I use it on all boards.

>Sup Forums is so cucked you can't even say the "r" word without catching the spam filter
Is the r word reddit?

The word itself isn't filtered, "go back to r*eddit" is filtered.

Not the user you're responding to but I pronounced it "sohsh" too. "soak" doesn't sound right.
>/gif/ - jiff
It's "gif" as in the word "gift" you fucking philistine

Why would you call it a jift?

that's not funny

iht

/soh/

In what kind of cretin tongue does hard G "gif" sound right? Sounds like you're gagging on a dick. The soft j transitions much more smoothly into the f stop, and it's backed up by the creator of the format. Way to pronounce it wrong and in the hardest way possible.

It's pronounced "SUCC".

>and it's backed up by the creator of the format
So the creator can't even pronounce his own word.

Don't you mean T H I C C ?

>kahmiks

You mean "kaw"?

The creator is right. You are wrong. As wrong as anyone can be about anything. We could harness your wrongness as a new form of renewable energy and colonize space hundreds of years early. This is post-scarcity wrongness. You'll be the first person ever to win a Nobel Prize for being so wrong.

How do you pronounce kah and kaw differently?

Do you pronounce "ah" and "aw" the same?

kah is more like hah
kaw is more like core

car
core

>You'll be the first person ever to win a Nobel Prize for being so wrong
Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for starting a foreign war and raising race relationship tensions to jimcrow-era levels.

I pronounce it sohsh, as in sew-sh
soc sounds wrong

He could have won it for killing a million African children and it still wouldn't be as heinous as pronouncing gif with a hard G.

To be fair, I'm sure the world would actually be more peaceful with a million less Africans reaching adulthood.

>sohsh, as in sew-sh
...the fuck?

The word sew but with as sh on the end
Not sure why I went about that retarded way of explaining it though. Basically the word social without the al