UHHH NO OH NONO NO NO NO NO ... BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

UHHH NO OH NONO NO NO NO NO ... BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Fake and gay.

the mouse grows stronger.

I don't get it.

right is US release
left is Chinese release
chinks hate nigs, so they hid the face

Asians are scared of blacks so they hide them on movie posters. Did the same thing with John Boyega and Star Wars.

China dislikes africans for the same reasons most non-americans do so in order to sell the movie they try to hide the fact that hes black.

deep...

They didn't want to show his face on the poster because Chinese are fucking racist.

Also, I hate perfectly symetrical posters. I wanted to have BLAALB PANTTNAP vs KCAACK REHTTHER discussions, dammit.

Do you realize this is based on an old-as-fuck comic, right? He's always been a kang.

But this is stupid, I mean they will have to see his face and other kangz face during the whole movie.

It's marketing to get people to buy tickets. What do you think looks cooler, some niggers or some masked hero?

Think of it like this: You can have nudity in a movie but you can't put it on the poster.

that's not canon

they don't want people to like the movie or niggers, just to sell tickets

why hasn't the west thought about this? it's not like africans will use all that shit

It's weird. They're acting like there's never been a black capeshit movie but we had Blade and other shit, yet they didnt try to push the race angle.

Don't forget Spawn. Don't forget Harvey Dent being black in 1989. I have no idea why they don't remember this kind of stuff. But I guess the deal with the movie is not the fact that the main character is black, but rather, the entire cast is "hella diverse"

didnt air in china and flopped in HK

He's talking about the SJW angle of the movie. Not in the context of Chinese release.

>why hasn't the west thought about this?
What do you think colonial Africa was?
The west is getting left behind in Africa now because white guilt poofters are scared of getting involved.

Jesus fucking Christ. So you're the Redditor who actually makes those normie-tier Facebook level shits.

Laziest fucking meme of all time, next to that retarded as fuck "Falling Stars" one that blew up for no reason in 2016. It's because normies can't fucking meme, so they take the easiest fucking templates with the laziest premise and spam it to shit, because they're not shitposting, they're posting shit.

Cut it with that Facebook shit, John.

>taking memes this seriously
Are you okay, user? You are literally shaking!

Make hollywood whitest again. China has good idea

>why hasn't the west thought about this?

based

Does anyone actually want to watch this movie?

I hope it fails.

I don't want to watch a bunch of niggers.

Chinese are going to be very unhappy with the asian girl being bogedya's squeeze

Calling others reddiotrs. Using reddit spacing.

>they will have to see his face and other kangz face during the whole movie
Not if they wear CGI masks over them