Please scanbro

Please scanbro...

when was the last time scanbro actually did a storytime? I remember Hickman's New Avengers being the last one.

Doesn't he usually storytimes Marvel?

dumping the preview

oh I think you're right. Well this thread might be a waste then. Damn.

I am honestly surprised that Secret Empire hasn't leaked yet.

Classic Thawne.

To summon scanbro you gotta have a first-born to sacrifice.

true. I'm not as hype for it as the button arc but I'm still looking forward to it.

also

>My name is Eobard Thawne, and I'm the pettiest man alive

Who cares about that shit?

>I'm a Nazi!
>We're all Nazis!
>Oh, now we're not

I just saved you a lot of time and money

he storytimed the finale to death of the family, dont know if hes done any other dc though

brb. Bashing my sons head in with his X-wing

Best villain? Top 5 for sure in all of DC and Marvel.

thanks man
now what?

He's no Manta

both him and manta deserve a top 5

who else? Luthor, perhaps Sinestro?

Reverse-Flash, Doctor Doom, Black Manta, Lex Luthor, Joker, Darkseid, Ra's Al Ghul, Sinestro, Black Adam, Superboy-Prime are top 10 villains.

>Joker
>Ra's Al Ghul

fuck off casual. Take your batfaggotry elsewhere.

Lex Luthor, Black Manta, Sinestro, Reverse-Flash and Doctor Doom.

I knew somebody would scream casual as soon as I put those guys in. Fair enough I guess. I like them.

who's your top 5 then?

Not even the best Zoom.

Which one will be leaked first anons?

That was four years ago

Scanbro is not going to leak this, he only leaks Marvel stuff because Marvel is currently shit and deserves to get leaked.

probably Secret Empire. More likely to leak early than Batman #21

Not the one that got deleted

will he leak secret empire? That's the only thing marvel has coming out that might be good. Everything is shit at the moment apart from ultimates.

Dont worry, user. When ultimate's gets cancelled at #6 everything will be shit

but I'm sure it'll get relaunched. Ultimates3 #1 where nothing will ever be the same ever again

IT WAS ME, BRUCE!

Wow, what a dick. I hope Bruce has an anti-shredded paper spray.

It's almost disturbing how creatively bankrupt a world with so many concepts can become simply due to an obsession with recycling the most profitable and popular ones.

It's a bit like watching someone give immaculate birth to a fully grown copy of themselves, only for one or the other to begin eating the other. You're never quite sure which is cannibalizing which, or why, and after a while you realize it doesn't matter.

t. Marvelcuck.

go to bed stan

You can't wait at least one day? What is it with people wanting everything spoiled. You'd think people would want to be surprised when they read a story

Your post is funny because the "house of ideas" is notorious for recycling plots but your brand loyalty faggotry makes it so you go "nu-huh, it's totally okay when my favorite brand does it"

no

I was actually pondering whether the irony was lost on you assuming Marvel was somehow exempt of the ridicule, but I gather much of what passes for an education was lost on you, so any thought on your thought proces is probably an exercise in insanity.

thanks marvelcuck

>What is it with people wanting everything spoiled.
It's not really being spoiled if you get someone to leak the actual story to you. Might as well say you don't want to see a movie ever because it would spoil the ending for you.

It's literally a day away and you can't wait for that amount of time?

>proces
retard

Jesus are you retarded or something? I want it now

>proces
that must be so embarrassing for you. Holy shit.

You're pretty impatient if you ask me user.

>proces
Jesus Christ. I shudder to think of the education you received.

Bleedingcool will probably leak this within the next twelve hours from "someone else", so friendly reminder to archive that shit.

Well, the theater that is the comics and cartoon imageboard is the crux of life.

Yes I am extremely impatient obviously otherwise I wouldn't be asking for it to be leaked early. Thanks for pointing that out buddy

He'll storytime Maul #3 or something now.

>proces
after criticizing another user on the education they received. Sad.

My pleasure (:

>proces

IT'S HERE!!!

That is clearly a fake.

>proces
>that entire mess of 2smart4u

>all this fedoring tipping nonsense in a Japanese image board

Nice b8 m8

>proces
How will he recover?

>tfw to smart too proces thoughts

> proces

eat shit

>proces
Damn and you were doing so well too.

I haven't been doing as much as I haven't been able to get comics early as often anymore. I have posted spoilers here and there (without the trip), but I think the last time I storytimed anything was Champions #2? I summarized America #1 recently.

I did post spoilers about the FCBD Secret Empire book but nobody noticed in that thread.

repeat the spoilers

It has a big fight with the "good guys" vs. Hydra. Also shows Riri & Tony fighting back-to-back. The heroes see Hydra Cap arrive with the baddies. He says they're not there to hurt anyone, they just want to make the world better. Where they failed, Hydra will succeed.

So they attack Cap. Femthor is shown dropping her hammer. The heroes get routed quickly, last page is Hydra Cap picking up Thor's hammer off the ground.

I should clarify, she drops the hammer and seems perplexed why it slipped out of her grasp.

>picking up Thor's hammer
>perplexed why it slipped out
This really doesn't mean anything anymore so I don't really care

>So they attack Cap. Femthor is shown dropping her hammer. The heroes get routed quickly, last page is Hydra Cap picking up Thor's hammer off the ground.
oh SNAP KEK

Boy, this event sounds like it's liable to piss everyone off.

I bet it will sell like hot cakes.

>proces
What did he mean by this?

So which villains is he arriving with?

These guys.

I've always wondered if that blood smear on the button is actual blood or part of the decal because kinda stupid for a drop of blood to stay red for that long.

Do you like tendies scanbro?

>Avengers getting rekt by that villain roster

Lmao. Is the scene if Steve sitting on his Hydra throne talking to Zemo in the FCBD issue? Is Bucky anywhere or is he mentioned at least?

Thanks for answering, bro. Do you know who Hydra Cap's Avengers roster consists of that got mentioned in the preview for SE#1?

I ran out of GBP years ago.

No scene like you are describing. Bucky is in one panel at the beginning, just posing with other heroes.

No I don't. The FCBD story is only ~8 pages. The other half of the book is for the new Peter Parker book.

have you ever fucking read watchmen?

Obviously he hasn't, calm down.

if scanbro were still alive, he would do the last She hulk ed
RIP scanbro

Scanbro should watermark his scans with a "fuck you rich" note on them

That's actually a pretty banging HYDRA roster. Now just throw in Baron Strucker

I only wish I was dead as I lay in bed crying myself to sleep every night.

Post she hulk and I will send you love through the internet

I got bored after the first couple words, try harder user.

That comic isn't even out this week, what comic are you talking about?

>Doesn't list his fave but accuses others of being casuals because popular characters are included

How fucking insecure are you?

My fave villains for either Marvel or DC would be

>Black Manta
>Captain Cold
>Doctor DOOM
>Magneto
>Joker

Lex just misses out.

And god had a big blue dong

Hyped!!

This is so fucking stupid.

*unzips katana*
Oh yeah?? Try saying that to my face!

How many times has that cylindrical glass case in the batcave been smashed already? It seems like it gets smashed every event.

Thx, mate.
Atleast you gave us something.

>Eobard doesn't know god is a cute doggie

lmao what a casual

>Claims to be smart
>proces

HAHAHAHAHAH

thot proces