What the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

zaribot.tumblr.com/post/158129272430/commission-middle-char-is-karen-kanker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want the D

and the DD

and the DDY

lol good one

Extremely bored so they decided to play the game of love with Eds.

They were poor, bored, and horny

they're white trailer trash.

No the real question is what the fuck was THE ED'S problem? Seriously, free pussy, and one of them didn't look half bad.

Reminder that she had a voice like nails on a chalk board and GREEN TEETH. It's a pretty good assumption to say she probably smelled like old socks and cigarettes.

>green teeth
Yeah, so did everyone else, and different color tongues, your point?

No, hers were especially green. Not like the off-white others usually have. Like straight up she probably doesn't even know what a toothbrush does.

I'm pretty sure that was Danny Antonucci being Danny Antonucci. Marie did have some personal hygiene, as she was seen bathing on some occasions though out the show.

Hell, we see that Ed doesn't bathe or brush his teeth, yet his teeth are as white as snow.

I liked her voice
Besides, it's not like green teeth are quite as huge of a hygiene issue in a universe where characters have blue tongues

I agree user, it would always frustrate mas a kid when the Eds wouldn't take advantage of their situation. They were still kids though so idk

They never got to take the D(s)

There's something really comfy about the grain/noise in that image.

Don't they bathe together?

Wet vagina's and hormones.

Puberty.

Funny you should say that.

zaribot.tumblr.com/post/158129272430/commission-middle-char-is-karen-kanker

Notice how they were scared of people who stood up to them?

They were just bullies, really. On top of that:

>ridiculous brightly colored hair
>white trash background
>demanding and violent, but thin-skinned
>obvious gender role issues
>disdain for men
>little concept of fashion or proper appearance

More like the Tumblr Sisters. No wonder Sup Forums likes them...

They want to molest the Eds and the Eds want not to be molested.

Maries voice was some sexy shit what are you on

3 different missing dads and one mom who wasn't a great role model

Dude the Eds are like twelve.

which leads to this

Could you not get a hard dick at 12 you low test faggot?

a mixture of tsunderity and autism

either way fine practice girls for the eds to get started on before upgrading

THE PROBLEM WAS MAY WASN'T LETTING ME FUCK HER FAT FUCKING PIGGY ASS ON A REGULAR BASIS I SWEAR TO GOD TO FUCKING GOD I WOULD MAKE THIS BITCH GO BACK TO HER FILTHY FUCKING TRAILER EVERY EVENING WITH A FAT FUCKING LOAD OF CUM DRIBBLING OUT OF HER SWEATY SHAVED SNATCH INTO HER MUSKY GREY PANTIES AND MAKE HER PURPOSELY SIT THERE FIDGETING IN EMBARRASSED DISCOMFORT BY HER WHORE SISTERS AS MY BABY BATTER SLOWLY DRIBBLED OUT FROM HER WOMB I'M NOT EVEN PLAYING HERE NIGGER I WOULD MAKE HER MILK MY BALLS ALL DAY UNTIL SHE HAD ENOUGH TO FILL A MAGIC BULLET, BLEND THAT SHIT UP WITH MAYO, A BIT OF MY PISS AND A GLOB OF HER OWN CUM THEN MAKE HER CARRY THAT SEX SHAKE AROUND IN A FAST FOOD CUP, SIPPING IT ALL DAY AROUND EVERYONE HER ASS WOULD ONLY GROW FATTER AS THE DAYS GO BY FROM A STEADY DIET OF MY THICK FUCKING CUM HER BREATH WOULD REEK OF JIZZ HER HAIR WOULD SMELL OF STRAIGHT BUTT SEX HER TEETH WOULD LOOK LIKE A FUCKING COLGATE COMMERCIAL WITH HOW OFTEN THEY GET DOUSED IN PEARL JAM AND STILL AFTER ALL OF THIS SHE WOULD BEG FOR MORE OF MY FILTHY SHIT SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HELP HERSELF SHE WOULD CRAVE MY DICK JUICE LIKE THE JUNKIE SLUT SHE IS WORSHIPPING MY SORE BALLS UNTIL THE DAY SHE FUCKING DIES

May Kanker is my waifu.

Was i the only one who wanted to fuck the blue haired one?

Eds are gay together!

>discolored teeth
Wow, most fanart misses that.

Well said.

>Was i the only one who wanted to fuck the blue haired one?
...yes. You're completely alone in your desire to fuck Marie Kanker, which is why a vastly disproportionate percentage of Kanker fanart is of her.

Simple really, the lack of a father figure in their lives.
Pic sorta related.

I now Sup Forums has a fetish for punk/goth aesthetic and Marie is consensus waifu but May clearly had the best personality. Maybe if she didn't spend all her time around her sisters she could be an affectionate waifu.

Based user.

What the heck is happening with the blonde guy?

THIS IS A FUCKING PICTURE OF MY FUCKING SLAM PIGGY AT HER FAMILY REUNION WHEN HER AUNT ASKS IF SHE FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND

>pigstarfire hybrid is best girl

Why would you willingly get with trailer trash?

He was an old-fashioned guy who tried to make her a stereotypical housewife, but she wasn't having any of that.

>Was i the only one who wanted to fuck the blue haired one?

That worked out great for her.

White trash girls can be really sexually aggressive.

Pretty much just like black trash girls. Actually, blacks in general.

can confirm, first date was a poor-ish white girl who lived in bumfuck out of town, was a total perv

Lee had 3 fucking eyes.

>blacks in general are sexually aggressive
Did you grow up in Missouri in the 40's?

Now do one for the other two.

You've obviously never worked with black guys.

>At least 1 hour of every shift spent trying to pick up women
>"Ey girl wassup witchu?"
Get the fuck back to work, Deshawn.

I don't think you understand; May is mai waifu. Her sisters can fuck off. Or watch.
That might be fun.
>Marie and Lee teasing May's reactions as I butt fuck her drool covered buck teeth into the floor

It's a rather difficult choice, really: do you live out the rest of your life as a religious, obedient 50's housewife while at least ensuring that your children will have a proper father figure in their lives and grow up with at least some sense of morality, or do you say "fuck that" and go live as a single mother in a shitty trailer?

You do you, user. You do you.

Double D visit Marie at work
Lee"Hey Marie! Your lover's here to see you."
Marie pulls herself out from under the car, and wipes the oil off her shirt. As she walks to the garage door she flips her wrench revealing a comb and starts combing her hair.
She runs up and squeezes Double D"hi boyfriend!" She says enthusiastically.
Double is gasping "acquaintances!. . .Gasp. . .We. . .Agreed acquaintances.!""
Marie let go "Awkwaitences. . Whatever. So you here to take me to lunch, because it isn't for another half hour." She said
Double D pulled out a stack of papers"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about some small upgrades."
Marie quickly looked at the papers and scowled "No! I'm not doing it. I'm not putting Nos in your piece of shit van!"
Double D retorted quickly "that van is a monument to modern science! And this time my calculations are far more accurate."
Marie still angry "Your calculations almost got you killed last time!"
Double answer "those your unforseen variables!"
Marie countered "unforseen? Eddy pushed the button off the launch!"
Lee interrupted from across the garage "Hey love birds, settle down!. . . . Your scaring the customers!"
Marie and Double D both blushed. Marie turned her head to her sister, who was back to arguing with Eddy over the price. She then grabbed Double D arm and pulled him behind the garage "okay, pull it out."
Double D started to panicking " Right here? Right now? What if we get caught?!"
Marie gave him a playful smile "Then I guess we should hurry. She said "and besides I'm too stressed to work. And your the one who got me stressed, so take responsibility." She said while giving small pokes to his chest with her finger.
Double D realizing they were alone and he had no other options "very well" he said and pulled a small white joint from his hat.
They smoked it and watch the sunset together. The end.

The imagery is screwed up; wives were depicted in cartoons holding rolling pins in one hand like that to *threaten their husbands*

>sex-swapped version
>the blonde one dies instead
It's certainly true that a man who bailed on being a bread-winner for his family because he didn't like it would be seen as scum.

Their Dad, Dadd, and Daddy left them.

underrated post