Why doesnt he rule the DC universe? laziness? couldnt he put a quick end to injustice superman's nonsense?

why doesnt he rule the DC universe? laziness? couldnt he put a quick end to injustice superman's nonsense?

Are you an idiot or just bored?

Superspeed doesn't make you god. It's a pretty good power but off the top of my head

Zatanna: Mooz tnac evom

Martian: Imma turn off your brain

Lantern of your choice: You're in a box now

Superman: Hey I'm fast too and also invulnerable and strong and have like 50 other powers you don't have.

Wonder Woman: See Superman

Really the only A-listers that would be completely owned by a speedster are people who are basically normies in costumes.

More like:
>Martian: Imma turn off your AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Snaps neck before Zatanna can talk. Grab Martian and put him in a furnace in 0.00001 seconds. Kill the Lantern before they can react. Bring Kryptonite and snap his neck before he can react. With Wonder Women just find some super weapon and just go faster then light stab her.

Zoom could kill Zatanna before she'd even finished pronouncing the first "M" in "Mooz".

thats assuming you're actually aware of all the things going on around you, which speedsters have repeatedly shown, they are not

Fast is not omniscient

>Reverse age Diana back into clay

>Superman forgets he can do anything other than punch and fly
>Lantern forgoes the making of any constructs and opts to fire lasers instead

>his thinking is done at such intense speeds it shatters my psychic attempts!

Flash managed to evacuate a entire city of millions of people in a second. Every Flash travels faster then light. They wouldn't even hear them coming.

You really think any magic user after Eobard wouldn't make up a shield,do it in there own little pocket dimensions or I don't know,hover a few feet in the air before getting rid of him

Okay dr fate stays in his castle that can't be entered without his permission,teleports Eobard to the sun.Done.Fuck let deadman posses him

because cis and pis

if you don't know those terms perma heem yourself cause you have no right to any sort of opinion

You know, Batman fans get a lot of flak for "Batgod" but I'm starting to think Flash fans are worse

This kind of thing does not happen in comics, ever. Speedsters are routinely foibled by shit they just aren't or can't be aware of

The reason Zoom hasn't taken over the DC universe is because he's not as powerful as people are claiming, it's just that simple

He was fucking stabbed with a sword, and this kind of thing is not new.

>>He was fucking stabbed with a sword, and this kind of thing is not new.

And it makes no sense, the time passed between he felt the point of the sword and being impaled for him must be like... an eternity? But then again, we are talking about comics, it doesn't have to be logic or make any sense.

Flash felt a bullet begin to enter the back of his neck, and reacted in time to dodge it. A sword travels so much slower. That and other times Flashes have been hit with swords (like fucking Deathstroke) is PIS.

>>Oh no an evil speedsters trying to rule the world,however will we stop hi-

>Flash felt a bullet begin to enter the back of his neck, and reacted in time to dodge it.

That's the bullshit part. The time it takes for your neurons to transmit the sensation of a bullet entering your neck is more than enough time for the bullet to just go through your neck.

Unless we assume Flash is in "speed mode" all the time, which is stupid because then he'd live out his whole life in a blink of an eye. He's still a human and spends most of his life in Normie Time so he can do human things

Come on nigga batman and Prometheus have nearly killed the flash twice now,it's PIS but you can't pretend there isn't a precedent for stopping them

>why doesnt he rule the DC universe?
why would he want to?

But If The speedster is on the offensive, he will be in speed mode. Moving faster then light. So they will have NO time to react.

Also if you are moving faster then light, any blow will have planet cracking force behind it. 99% of enemies will get pulped by a mere fucking touch.

Comic book writers are Hacks that don't understand what they are writing about. Any being that can move faster then life should beat everything bar a super high end reality warper.

If reverse flash wants to concur a comic book universe he's bound to comicbook laws,including unrealistic geniuses.There a precedent for stopping speedsters even if it's stupid it's still there,likewise pretty much most of mystic DC could stop him

Haha, fucking power level children.

The real question is what could stop a Reverse Plastic Man?

Speedforce is OP but not that OP.
Dr Fate could wreck his shit any day. If not then there's always the Specter.

He literally can't, he already discussed how he can't kill or stop Barry from becoming the Flash because that would stop him from being the Reverse-Flash. The most he can do is make sure Barry lives a really shitty life. He can't alter the past too much in an extreme degree or he'll risk changing the future

reverse jimmy olsen

Im extremely interested to see how Batman survives being caught totally flat footed by Thawne.

>The future descendant of Plastic Man unearths an old Plastic Man uniform and wears it to gain his powers

>The uniform is literally Plastic Man

I need this story

>why doesnt he rule the DC universe?
Gee it's almost like there's a superhero with his exact same powerset who asks him whenever he does evil stuff

All he has to do is let Eobard posture for 30 seconds. And since you can't do a super villain monologue in superspeed it shouldn't be too difficult.

How the fuck does Batman even survive a punch at super speed right to his shin. He should have half his head pulped.

You mean like some sort of Reverse-Reverse-Flash?

Chin.

RF wants revenge on Thomas for killing him. And given how petty and sadistic he is, the revenge plot will likely involve making Bruce suffer without killing him.

I don't know why you posted Thawne when Zoom is much more terrifying and powerful.

Only reason Thawne doesn't kill Barry is because he can't, there is nothing stopping him from killing Bruce.

then why doesnt he kill them all except barry

they are all both the same to me, dweeb. i dont even read comics. i just listen to comicsexplained on youtube

Because the specter is still a thing you silly goose

Bait or not seriously kill yourself you fucking piece of shit. You're what's wrong with the fanbase

Fanboyism is stupid in general, regardless of the subject matter.
Batman has a lot of fans and they make a lot of noise
Flash is getting more fans and they are beginning to make noise too
MCU has tons of fans and their noise is cacophonous
Weebs are everywhere and they won't shut the fuck up either

I WONDER WHY. Flashfags, worse than Batman fans I swear.

As a time traveler Thawne can't risk changing history.

Moving that fast, wouldn't the momentum have been enough to snap Bruce's neck?

let me help you with that

>Let me check Twitter and see what it is

Plastic Man's weakness are extreme heat and cold but even then that will only incapacitate him. He's immortal and will regenerate from pretty much anything even if it takes him 1000 years.

A FUCKING ATTOSECOND

Because the only thing he cares about, the ONLY thing, is making Barry miserable. Nothing else matters to him.

Eobard Thawne is one of the most petty men in all of comic books.

Nope. Outside of Superman Zoom could literally kill all of them before they even have time to realize he is there.

>Bad writing is why he can't take over the universe
Fixed that for you. There is literally no reason he shouldn't be able to kill the entire justice league outside of other speedsters.

Look, at some point in comics you just have to accept that things aren't going to happen logically because then stories would be really boring.

In theory characters like Zoom, Flash, Superman, etc could most likely kill everyone they wanted in minutes. But they don't cause then the story is over.

>Then why can you do that to all our Flashes but not one reverse flash!?

>Extreme Heat

Oh really? Tell that to Infernus

did you forget the timetravel?
These assholes have literately rewritten history.

Maybe they should have put some thought into them. Like not giving people the ability to go faster then light. Or even near light speed. Travelling at light speed could kill nearly anything, from the sheer speed X mass.

Worm for example had a speedster. But the author designed the power to be useful but not OP. As the speedster (Velocity) speeds up, he interacts with the world less. So at high speed he can punch a hundreds times but they fell like taps. There are other ways to design the power. Like Battery who can only use her super speed (and strength and durability) for a few seconds, then recharge for a few seconds. Lots of ways to be creative, but writers are hacks.

I'm way outta the loop, why is The Comedian's button there?

So is this real Eobard, or New 52 Eobard?

Showed up in DC Universe: Rebirth. OP's image is from the preview pages for The Button crossover that starts tomorrow in Batman and continues in The Flash.

Real.

Name heroes Prof Zoom wouldn't be able to kill.
Off the top of my head I can just think of Plastic Man.

the spectre

Give me the full thing user.

Fucking Barry

because ruling the world would get in the way of fucking with Barry Allen

>Zoom becomes born again
>He still hates Barry but uses his religion as an excuse

Thank you based leakanon I've been hype since yesterday

So Prof zoom has "died" again, what time is this? His 5th?

How badly and cringy is Doctor Manhattan going to be written?

Zibarro?

Real answer: he did rule the world in the New 52's variant of the 25th century under the title "Tyrant Thawne".

However, he got butthurt at the fact that despite everything he did, the people of the 25th century still loved the Flash better, and rebelled against him in the name of the Flash.

The Prime Earth Thawne went after Barry after being pissed that nobody would love him like they did the Flash.

>Autistic screeching can be heard from far away.

So....do you like the Flash or not?
Because if you like the Flash you're going to have to be prepared to accept that his is the silliest comic book series at all, hands down. Nothing in it makes a lick of sense.

If you DON'T like the Flash, then why even bother whining about it like a rich cunt who's daddy won't buy her a new purse? Just ignore the character, like we all ignore characters we don't like.

Who is the more Petty Villain?

This. Fight comic book science with comic book science.

Super vibration magic? Super vibration magic BULLET.

Why would he want to cause himself bigger headaches? The JLA protect the world from cosmic level threats he'd rather not deal with.

He wants to fuck over Barry, not fuck over his world.

Next panel is him tearing up Thomas Wayne's letter in front of him. It's clear he wants to take revenge on Batman, not just kill him.

He might not have felt it until it was too late. People in real life have taken serious wounds without noticing, and he was focused on beating Barry's ass.

Bad writing. Zoom could easily kill all of the justice league but I guess only cares about Barry.

>HIS THINKING IS FAST AND IN REVERSE

Zoom couldn't do shit to Plastic Man.

Because ruling the universe would put a dent in his "Fucking with Barry" time, and that just won't do.

It's almost as if the Flash doesn't just deal with a constant stream of vs battles and has to deal with situations where he's surprised or has to figure out what's going on around him.

>Worm

Oh. A Worm fan. So you just have garbage taste.

>It's bad writing if a character doesn't do something I think he should do even though it's completely out of character for him.

Zoom doesn't want to rule the world. He's not a megalomaniac. All he cares about is making Barry miserable. He's literally Barry's obsessed stalker from the future. He gives no fucks about world domination. Only reason he's messing with Batman here is because Batman was helping Barry.

Man, I hope Dr. Manhattan being the final boss is a red herring. I hate how everyone is jobbing to a weaker Firestorm.

>Only reason he's messing with Batman here is because Batman was helping Barry.
No, the only reason he's messing with Batman here is because Batman's dad killed him in Flashpoint. He literally said that's why.

>Thawne stomps the shit out of Batman and tears up his letter

>But then he takes the big blue dick up the ass

>God! I saw God!

I hate the amount of Dr. M dick riding in this event.

Also how is a time traveler beaten by a guy that's a slave to time?

>can punch a hundreds times but they fell like taps
And you think that is "good" writing? That super fast punches would feel like taps?

So, you're 12.

Literally any ringslinger from any Corps would be able to wreck him, Lantern autoshields even from rookies have resisted black holes.

No, you see its "good writing" because it takes an idea that makes people that only read "who would win" threads and no comics have autism fits (super speed) and gimps it to make fights more "fair".

People like user don't actually care about stories. They care about fights, because their favorite animes are nothing but constant one on one fights.

So "game balance" is an important plot point for theme where "theme" and "tone" would be important for normal, non-autistic people.

Also wormfags are retards.

Black manta, but he is also alot more bad ass about it.

Flashes can vibrate through GL constructs. He could age him to dust before he ever issues the ring a command.

To be fair The Flash can build an entire super large suspension bridge before any of the cars that were on it fell.

Thawne could build an entire skyscraper up to wherever they're floating in a microsecond. Or throw a lightspeed rock at their head.

>That's the bullshit part. The time it takes for your neurons to transmit the sensation of a bullet entering your neck is more than enough time for the bullet to just go through your neck.

Do you not understand how super speed works? Everything about them is faster. Their neurons instinctively travel fast enough to sense a sensation like that and immediately kick them into super speed.