Huh

huh

Yeah, Civil War didn't have its head up its own ass. Imagine that.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>replying to reposted bait

pfffhahahahaha

The top movie looks like Schindler's List, but it's about fucking Batman, how is that not the most infantile shit?

Well, given that those two lines were used in the exact same context with the exact same weight and exact same tone... I mean, obviously you're right. Marvel should just butcher the writers and their writers' families, then burn their assets in a Florida-wide act of self-immolation... but do it during the debut of Justice League, so nobody but the plebian normies will get to see it.

IT'S NOT FUN ENOUGH

*Bobs head to Beyonce*

And we'll just keep on having it until the mods do the smart thing and ban DC and it's shitty retard fans

user A: I find DC movies dreary and unentertaining.

user B: Yeah, well Dr. Strange had a really cringy joke in it.

Can't we go back to bitching about actual Sup Forums media?

>and whats falls... is fallen
God tier dialogue there

>This thread is made every day.
>This Marveldrone is in every single one of these threads.

You are the one making them, aren't you?

You are OP aren't you?

HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE FUN!!!!112!!

>marveldrone

It's pretty obvious that he is baiting on all sides. Don't be stupid.

Sup Forums - where brain cells go to die

Where's X-men?

Sup Forums*
the internet in general*

I find it odd that this works so well, when a proper DCEU should have Batman and Superman in opposite roles.

For all their faults and successes, how did Snyder and Goyer get Superman, of all characters, so fundamentally WRONG?

What successes?

Can we ban live-action threads now?

For fuck's sake mods, just fucking start deleting these shitty bait threads already.

Goyer wrote MOS in a rush so WB could get a Superman movie going and thus keep the rights

Snyder was the only director willing to work with the unfinished, unpolished script

Fucking Australia should be nuked already.

All these retarded DC vs Marvel bait threads are always made at this time of the day.

>successes

Dr.Strange was nothing but a cringey joke.

So that one other master baiter with the same pictures is likely to be Australian too

Good insight

Top: An actual film, work of artists

Below: Focus-tested garbage with the most shallow possible jokes

Guess which one Sup Forums prefers.

>at this time of the day.
its fucking midnight, mate

the one EVERYONE prefers?

>Goyer wrote MOS in a rush so WB could get a Superman movie going and thus keep the rights
user, Warner Bros owns Superman outright because they own DC. There was no "losing the rights" there, that'd be stupid.

They saw that comic book movies were getting popular again, so they wanted to jump on that gravy train ASAP.

its a reference to the seventh seal
fuck man

Why are you whining about Sup Forums 24/7 while also ousting yourself a Sup Forums poster? On Sup Forums you no doubt tell people to go back to Sup Forums.

Leave Beyonce out of this, you uncultured swine.

no, not everyone

everyone who isn't retarded or a shitposting troll then

Why is it whenever /m/ or /tg/ bring their shit here, they at least act civilized about it, yet when Sup Forums comes they act like shit-flinging retards?

Sage

god damn dude, get thicker skin

>things that fall... fall

makes me think

I want Sup Forums to die! DIE!

I really hate that Sup Forums has been pushing this stupid DC vs Marvel bullshit. We never had much of a fan division until this board was taken over by cinemafags.

Haven't you heard of the lawsuit with the Siegel and Shuster estates?