Why the fuck do Disney hate the classic Aliens?

Why the fuck do Disney hate the classic Aliens?

disney is run by brown aliens with wideset eyes and is trying to get people used to them

Too hot and sexy
has too much rule34 potential

Because they can't be used as a marketing device or political statement that appeals to Asian markets and people of color.

>tfw no twi'lek slave to sexually bully
suffering

>someone got paid to write this

>twileks, an entire race of hookers
hmmm

The real reason is because Star Wars movies are giant toy commercials, and Disney wants kids buying toys of aliens that appear in the new Disney films instead of playing with old toys from the prequels like they would likely do if Disney reused classic aliens.

paid by whom?
Who exactly would pay me for shilling classic aliens like twi'leks? Was it Lucas?

here, have another pic from my collection

meant your pic

She makes my peepe stand up

It's not just Disney, in the OT and the Prequels they were always just background characters too.

In order to further popularize nu-wars, people need to forget the old Star Wars.

Yes, TFA and Rogue One borrowed heavily from the OT (the latter only in setting), but this was purely to gain normies' trust and draw nostalgia blinded fanboys to the cinemas. This for the purpose of ensuring there is a sizeable install base of people who can stomach nu-wars.

Now that they have people by the nuts, the OT and PT can be discarded and replaced with brown focus-tested slop. There's a reason Nien Numb and Admiral Ackbar were brought back for TFA (nostalgiabait) and subsequently not seen and killed off in TLJ (passing the torch to Disney's own creations), whereas staple aliens like Gran and Quarren have been discarded altogether.

You could already see this with the meme aliens in Rogue One; some guy with a big mouth manning a turret and a big white furball featured prominently so as to rewrite history in a way that Disney's species were already present in the OT.

It's smart really; slowly introduce new stuff in such a way as to replace the old, while still maintaining nostalgiabait at such a level that people will still go 'hurrdurr i remembah dat'. Case in point; the B-Wing inspired transport in TFA, with the design being further corrupted in TLJ to still appeal to OT-fags despite being a Disney creation

Well, at least it's just a comic so nobody expects anything better out of it anyway. And she's still hot.
Post moar

But the aliens from the prequels all looked retarded and in the OT, all the important characters are human. People mostly think of EU stuff when they think of SW aliens done right. Hell, even Clone Wars did it well, but neither George nor Disney seem to be able to do aliens other than comic relief or background characters.

Exactly, they were always in the background. PT and OT shared the same background aliens as well as adding new ones in each movie. The Disney films completely ignore this, throw in 1 wookie and Ackbar and that's it. The alien designs in the Disney films are fucking abysmal, just look at this shit. Just use the original Hammerhead guy.

>can't be used as a marketing device or political statement that appeals to Asian markets and people of color

Oh, my sweet Jesus. He meant the comic. Holy fuck.

APOLOGISE TO THEM

If you didn't play as a sexy female Twi'Lek in Jedi academy you can gtfo my face

sorry, i'm a brainlet sometimes

Step aside

this

In the OT the aliens were at least present everywhere pretty much, and interacted with main characters. Greedo, Ackbar, Jabba, the Jawas, and even "my friend here doesn't like you" guys are way more memorable and have more important story roles than any alien in the new movies except maybe Maz and Chewbacca.

Because they have a political agenda which means including literal human aliens, and women. That's ovbious since r1 terrible cast.