Disney is not paying social media comp-

>Disney is not paying social media comp-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What site is that?

What is it with you people who have to make a new thread even though there are dozens and dozens of Star Wars threads already? Are you a tourist? Please get the fuck out thanks

whatever it is OP should stay there

a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

still a good video tho

>The woman who he lost his virginity to dies
>The character that defined his life dies
The pain must be deep

Bump

>then woman he lost his virginity to died
Nigga what

she fucked everybody in a 10 mile radius

>Disney is not paying social media companies
Was there anyone who thought this? The largest entertainment company on earth is going to launch a colossal film without social media marketing?

>this video is not playable

Heh heh heh

Hurt by Johnny Cash is blocked on mobile devices. Get on a desktop senpai

I hate modern day Disney, but social media is even more cancerous.

Fuck Facebook and Twitter I personally don't mind Reddit

Fuck man I don't even care about Star Wars, the first time I watched them was like last year but I feel sorry for Mark. You can see that he honestly cares for the franchise, for the storyline to be good. They shouldn't have done this to him.
Harrison Ford never seemed like a guy who would care much about the fandom and all that stuff. He probably was relieved when they told him that Han dies in TFA lol. But Mark is different

if reddit was anonymous and didn't have mods that ban people from its boards it would actually be so good

Talk to a normie, they'll think you're a bit out there if you make such statement. Marketing 101 is rocket science apparently .

we can see it by the spacing lil'buddy :)

>I enjoy reddit
>reddit spacing
what did he mean by this?

I am not even a Star Wars Fan, but I wasn't ready for this amount of feels.

They took down the video, fucking jews. I tried to open it in my phone to send it to a friend and it was gone.

see:

Holy shit, that's botnet for ya

Let this fuckers witness full streisand effect.
Lets pay them back, for what they done to our past.

/ourguy/

The average person has been trained with a knee jerk response to reject and mock anything that sounds like a conspiracy theory.

And with shit like this they have the nerve to complain about Net Neutrality and censorship? Reddit is truly the worst website.

>man who donates large amounts of money to groups trying to take my guns away doesn't get to play make believe the exact way he wanted
oh no, literal devastation. what ever will we do