That'll show em!

That'll show em!

IF THEY WEAR THE BLACK
YOU DON'T CALL THEM BACK

Powerful

they mostly wear black anyway though. lazy whores.

It's ashame that something that could've made Hollywood take a deep look at how they operate has been reduced to more worthless virtue signaling.

How brave for them to wear a fashionable colour

>wears black
>still let's her tits hang out and accept an award

This shit is so phony it gives me a headache
It has been going on for decades but now that it's an "important issue" everyone suddenly gives a fuck
I can't stand any of these people and their vacuous grandstanding, fuck them all

It is so brave that the women who undoubtedly knew about this going on for decades are wearing black now that the scandal has been on the spotlight.

Is it really a protest if you still show up and accept awards?

Some post that onion article with the mirror on stage

Crashing this plane.

>wears dress that shows you tits and shows that that you are just a whore
kek

This. There are plenty of women in hollywood that knew this was going on and helped cover it up. They're just as guilty.

Remember last year when they wore a diaper pin?

BLACKED

When you wanna protest sexual assault but you still want to suck Jew cock for parts

Wait there's sexual misconduct at movie awards too?

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE
Why do millenials hate due process?

Is this Kristen Bell?
She aged like shit and became a retarded liberal

women like being dominated and sexually harassed tho, why they gotta be mad?

Tears say more than evidence ever could.

Only if it's consentual you cis scum

Only by handsome men though.

Don't ever speak bad of the bell

they wear black because it’s slimming

It’s literally just the newest ploy to take down Trump. Russia didn’t work, so now they are moving onto “sexual harassment”. Now that Mueller’s investigation is falling apart, the Democrats are already making a big push to get a new special prosecutor to impeach Trump over these claims of sexual misconduct. It’s not a coincidence that this is all happening right now instead of any time over the last 30 years.

The left are literally eating their own in a desperate attempt to destroy Trump. (spoiler: it won’t work).

Kristen Bell rings a bell

The first thing I thought of when I saw that picture

>implying they dont always wear black dresses

Shows what tits? I don't see any

This, Affleck basically skated on his tittygrabbing while Louis CK got crucified for doing consensual (if weird) shit.

Don't be silly Hollywood people would never, ever condone that sort of behavior like sexual assault and straight up rape if they knew about it.

Don't they all wear black anyway ?

COMMIES BTFO

>protesting an industry they can literally fix themselves
Is this like a CEO protesting his own company because its managers are doing illegal things?

Kek Harvey clapping like a retard at 0:10

Not really remember after 9/11 when they pretended to have souls and said they’d cancel it out of respect for all the dead Americans

>Actresses will wear what they planned on wearing anyway as a protest against inaction over muhsoyginy or some shit

>prostitute yourself for a movie career
>20 years later cry rape

Bet their black dresses will still be slutty and show every detail of their naked bodies, but remember, they are not to be ogled or disrespected!

Shame they didn't all agree to be BLACKED instead.

BLACKED

They're still going to go though aren't they, the fucking whores...