You've been caught by Chris Hansen in a pedophile sting

>You've been caught by Chris Hansen in a pedophile sting

>You realize you are being filmed and everyone on Sup Forums will mock you for life

What do you do to redeem yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxcOaOTLuIg
ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/electronic-solicitation-or-luring-of-children-sta.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=UVizTXszzwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't say anything, wait for my lawyer and walk just like everyone who did the same in the show. Only retards talk

Rape the bait actress. Already doing the time, might as well do the crime.

>Chris: I have the transcripts right here. You ask her how deep his bleep is because, you say, you're "a big guy"
>user: for you

How would a patrician maximize Baneposting in this situation?

im just here for a cookie

ROLEPLAY CHATROOMS

tell him getting caught was a part of your plan

You think this transcripts....give you power over me?

i just came to say i'm not coming. i'm not gay or anything, i'm just getting something to eat. two words: roleplaying chatroom. i don't even want this cookie, good day.

What are you

Why hasn't anyone just killed him yet? The opportunity is there and their life is obviously fucked anyway. Surely one of them is that way inclined

I'd whip out muh cock and begin jerking it so they couldn't show me on TV.

Do you feel in charge?

Get up, calmly walk out. Get arrested. Do your best with lawyer at hand.

>Was getting caught part of your plan?

>Uhhhh, you don't get to bring condoms

>not just carrying a photo with Christ Hansen on you at all times
Simply ask for an autograph. Check and mate

>Nah, I knew this was your show all along, Hansen. I just wanted to meet you.
Do you think it would work? Could they prove I was lying.

only one thing to do OP

youtube.com/watch?v=LxcOaOTLuIg

I'd say I'm on my way to the beach. Airtight alibi.

I just came here to tell her I wasn't coming.

Somebody get that dwp guy over here

I yell this in the streets of both Portland and New York City all the time and get no reaction even in subways;
I was in Portland Oregon and some one called me a type of monster
Well they didn't call me it they just yelled this type of my monster in my direction
And I'm not going to tell you the word for the type of monster they yelled in my direction but I will tell you it starlit started with a P
And when they did this my response went something like this
Don't you make those monsters
Don't you put in a trsmwndous amount of effort to build the stages that form a process that outputs these type of monsters
Romantic Disney movies romantic comedies and religions that deify romance young people are indoctrinated into only to grow up into a society of mercenary women incapable of feeling positivity toward gentle men incapable of respecting men outside of money exchange
Wow
Don't you make those monster on purpose
WORLD
World
Ahem you taught me to have integrity to look down on mercanary-ims and prostition and to aspire to sacrifice and honesty
What were you thinking?
How was i possibly suppose to navigate life with values like those?

Shows that work Mr Hanson, we good?
Because after a big bleach like that I like to go eat some gluten free microwaveable pizza from whole foods.

>Gets video taped for the entire process

>They search your house and find your cum box and piss jars

>Still gets 5 years hard time

>Still gets mocked on Sup Forums

You can't actually get charged right? You could change your mind when you're in the house and end up leaving before anything criminal takes place.

Somebody got on my computer and wrote those messages for me, I swear

If any of them were that intelligent then they wouldn't be there in the first place.

>H-hi, um sucks to be me rigth? Haha-I'M JUST WAITING FOR MY GROWTH SPURT OK? GET THAT F-ING CAMERA OUT OF MY FAC-

Isn't jail where they put the good people?

>If I swear on camera, will you die?
>...We have censors.
>You're a righteous guy
>Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

Kill chris, im actually suprised no one attacked him on that show

He's pretty intimidating. Half the people he asks to sit down actually do it. People who'd seen the show and knew they were on camera actually sat down when Chris asked. Is he the ultimate Chad?

Kill Chris, kill the cameraman, take the camera with me and destroy it, escape

Whaat? No way.

Oh and almost forgot, also kill the girl who set me up

The only way to redeem yourself is by dubs.

Just like these ones.

Sir, please have a seat.

If I was a predator I'd just cloak and shoot any armed cop that tries to arrest me.

arranging a meeting with a minor, knowingly, for sex can be a crime, even if you don't ever meet up with them
here's a list of links to relevant state laws
ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/electronic-solicitation-or-luring-of-children-sta.aspx

You've got me Chris.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVizTXszzwc

Came here to post this. Just roll with it and go out with a bang.

>our next predator calls himself BillyboybigCIA4U. he sends our decoy graphic images of his flightplan and asks her lewd questions like "if I BLANK that BLANK would you BLANK?". he claims to be a CIA operative who just returned from a dangerous mission in the Uzbek Skarch, but inquiries made with the Agency reveal he has never worked there

assume powerstance, make it clear I am in charge here. tell hansen to take a seat

>Not running as fast as possible and getting the fuck out

whats with the resurgence of these threads? new episodes never.

what?

>"if I BLANK that BLANK would you BLANK?"