So, I just got into Invincible and around the 108th chapter already. I have to say, the amount of times I've say...

So, I just got into Invincible and around the 108th chapter already. I have to say, the amount of times I've say, it's really good. I'm probably late to the party, but I just wanted to express my fondness for this story.

I remember reading the entire thing in one night last year: immediately fell in love with it.

I'm glad that it's ending, cause I don't want it to go on and ruin itself, almost like what the Walking Dead is doing.

Will there be an Omnibus, or will there be compendiums for it?

Yeah man I'm marathoner it now. I just realized the error in the OP, though. I meant to say that I often said to myself "Wow the characters both have valid points" while reading this.

It's got its ups and downs.

I personally enjoy it a lot and read the whole thing on a whim.

Also people here bitch a bit too much about it being edgy.

There were a couple low points but it's been great overall

My only problem with it was how Kirkman used the time skip to artifically advance the story, but even then it wasnt that bad

He needs a proper arch villain though.

Freddie Mercury is no Darkseid and Robot is no Lex Luthor.

Conquest was cool tho.

Thats part of the appeal. The enemies don't get away with it another day. They evolve and move on. Or end up dead.

>He needs a proper arch villain though.
He had one. Angstrom fucking Levy, my dude.

i like the rape part mof the story

I started in 2004 while reading a story time here haven't stopped since. I hate that I had the chance to buy issue 1 for 50 bucks back when didn't do it but I have everything else original.

Who is to say another alternate version of him won't come up.

Also I want a mod for Stellaris for the Invincible universe. Coalition of Planets and shit.

Why is Thragg so OP?

>like what the Walking Dead is doing
what book are you reading

He's the fittest, that's basically it.

Is walking dead good now? Because it's been shit for a while.

I thought thragg was his darkseid?

Anyone else feel Oliver died with too little fanfare? I was actually a bit more upset than I thought, I expected him to die as a kid, that cocky fuck.

I'm personally surprised that Kirkman didn't pull a Kirk-twist and bring him back the same way he's brought Mark back several times.

Is it good now or something? After the timeskip in 127, the pacing slowed to a crawl and nothing happened, I stopped reading around 140 because nothing was going on.

I'll have to pick it up again.

God I fucking love Invincible as a world.

Who's your favorite side character?
Mine's Holy Water, he showed up only twice I think in background shots. He's a hydrokinesis user who is also a priest. Like what a great fucking idea, how useful would this motherfucker be on a Hellboy team?

Absolute waste of brilliance senpai

>Inb4 for ants

>I have to say, the amount of times I've say, it's really good.

You certainly do type like someone who would enjoy the writing of Robert Kirkman.

Hmm, it's hard to decide, even the side characters had a lot of flavor.

Cut me some slack, I didn't sleep.

Shit I don't think I ever noticed him.

I'm amazed how much Cecil Stedman grew on me. He easily ended up becoming one of my favorite characters.

>Cecil
Agreed.
I thought he was a douche early on (and still do), but his reasoning is hard to argue against.

Honestly thought he was endgame, him against Mark. I think Kirkman is just sprinting to the end now with the way Oliver was killed off.

Based Tiger

Would you have stayed in the past to correct it Sup Forums?