Let’s be honest with ourselves; Joe Rogen is an absolute moron and a terrible comedian

Let’s be honest with ourselves; Joe Rogen is an absolute moron and a terrible comedian.

Yeah but his podcast is pretty good

Makes him a good podcast host

i can agree with all of this well done ill leave the thread now

I would agree.

He has little talent, but trys very hard at things and it gets him places.

His podcast is terrible. It’s pseudo intellectual bro talk with terrible guests. They occasionally bring up good topics but never explore them beyond surface level. People think it’s good but it’s empty vapid trash. Like junk food.

Steven Crowder is more entertaining. He may have been a silly bitch about weed on the podcast but at least he makes shit that's watchable.

>Ive got a bit about that...

>UNGA BUNGA
>ME CAVEMAN
>ME EAT COYOTE
>ME BECOME COMEDIAN
>UNGA BUNGA YOU EVER EAT COYOTE
>"no"
>GGGGRUUUAGH
>me make podcast now

>Food analogy

Who even is this guy? I'm getting comfy watching 90s pro wrestling on youtube and suddenly my recommended videos tab gets filled with thumbnails of this guy in a booth with a radio microphone, always with hundreds of thousands of views. But he's way too old and average-looking to be some overly produced youtube partner viral shit. Where did he come from? What's his claim to fame?

yeah you're so smart dude wow i'm so impressed by your vast intellect

The argument wasn’t about me until you lacked a proper retort and made it about me. Moron. Enjoy your caveman podcast. It’s fitting for someone like you.

I wish I had my own masturbation tank like Joe.

>a silly bitch about weed
DUDE

Seems like a nice enough guy. I was having a bad time on weed once and I started listening to when he was on Opie and Anthony talking about Carlos Mencia and it brought me back down a little bit.

He had a small but regular role on a sitcom in the 90s, was a stand up comedian (not terrible but never had an actual good special, occasionally terrible actually) and got in on the podcast game when it started to have its second boom and snagged a shit load of listeners and has hung on to them ever since by putting out a consistent (yet mediocre) product for years.

you act as if anyone thinks otherwise

your shitty post assumed that people watch it to intellectually stimulate themselves even though it's just an entertaining pod

Yeah but he's entertaining and his entertainment doesn't come from watching a monkey dance around. His comedy is chuckle-worthy with the occasional laugh, from what I've seen. His podcast is 70% pseudoscience, jamiepullupthatvideo, and DMT. I don't think anyone who isn't a retard believes that joe rogan is intelligent, but he can keep a conversation going and occasionally has an interesting podcast guest.

true god tier internet radio listening is jim norton fyi

Sitcom? You mean Fear Factor?

they have them in my town, I've tried it a few times. It's not bad, but not life-changing. Like a lot of stuff joe shills on his show, to be honest.

>bro cryotherapy is the way of the future they freeze you down to -200 degrees for 2 minutes and your body triages all of your sore spots and inflammations because it's in survival mode jamie see if you can pull that link up
>so they're called nootropics, they're pretty much multivitamins for your brain, jamie pull up that link to onnit.com
>bear meat is delicious especially when you braise it before hand jamie pull up the link to my instagram where I show all the bear meat I cooked up after my trip to alaska
etc etc

He meant News Radio. And no, I had never heard of it until I heard Rogan talking about it on the podcast.

NewsRadio. Forgot about Fear Factor. That’s when he really blew up tbqh.

I've been saying this for a while.

So you owe me royalties for this post.

i like joe and i enjoy his podcast very much. I think hes a great conversationalist and very comfy

groundbreaking, a Sup Forums user says he doesnt like joe rogan. how new

Why were so many butthurt that he talked to Mick West? The comments are full of people who thinks he is a shill and a parasite for being a debunker.

>great conversationalist

>Reeeeeeee i hate this shit
>Opens the next 2 hour video he hates

He's alright but I hate when he cuts away from the conversation to make weird groaning sex noises and drags it on way too long

The guest never seems to get a kick out of it but he just keeps doing it. I don't know why he keeps doing it

Except I’d rather listen to paint dry than a minute of his show. Wanna try again, champ?

>has over 1000 3 hour long episodes that get millions of downloads a week

youre right hes probably not that good at carrying a conversation

F I D G E T S P I N N E R S

Joe Rogan is one of the greatest purveyors of intellectual thought in the modern era.

>it’s good cuz it’s popular

worse yet is that so far as interviewing goes, joe gets everything textbook wrong.

>asks his questions with the answer already included in it, so the interviewee simply has to go 'yeah, that,' instead of answering themselves.
eg. 'Did you feel scared as shit when that bear bit into your face? I bet you were fucking scared as shit. Did you think you were going to die? I woulda lost it. Jamie-- Jamie I would've, wow, that is some freaky shit there ladies and gentlemen."
>flipflops his views based on his guest and has few convictions. Will shit talk people like alex jones viciously and then have alex on and go along with his 7th dimensional infowar nonsense and nod sagely about shit like lizard people
made me stop listening eventually.

UFC commentator who used to be on fear factor who runs a radio show

the argument wasnt that the podcast was good or not faggot

If I’m gonna listen to a podcast I wanna fuck myself up and see the devil

My dude is way too invested in what goes on, on college campuses.

seriously tho how tf does uncle joey take 2500 mg of edibles and not die. thats undeniably incredible

Fucking sub-spastic retard. Can you read what you replied to?

Easy on the Alpha Brain, buddy. It was implied in the initial argument.

thc is absorbed by body fat and joey is a fat fuck

Cause he’s not a fucking momo

doesnt matter how fat someone is at 2500mg. hes just a master.

I don't like his stand up but he seems pretty well versed in a wide variety of subjects even if it is just entry level or slightly above.
He's smarter than you OP purely because he knows about nutrition and fitness.

*adjusts mic*

This guy here acting like he can hold a conversation with anyone more than 10 minutes.

Is he a moron? Probably.
But those bits he does about Kim Kardashian and Caitlyn Jenner are pretty funny.

I lost all respect for the guy after his retarded diatribe against Crowder when they were "talking" about pot.

Yeh.

clearly, but he's a likable dope

Jerry Seinfeld isn't that funny as a comedian either, but his TV show is pure kino

Is he in the closet?

There was only one person being a silly bitch about weed on that podcast. And it wasn't Crowder.