*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>another Star Shit thread

Does that Star Destroyer have cancer tumours?

What is that?

Giant BB8's ready for deployment

gotta at least attempt originality

they make gravity wells which prevent ships from going into hyperspace (and pull shit out of it)

An Interdictor would have stopped that light speed ram...

A lego you costa 180 shekels

Those ships should have been mass produced, as they basically made it impossible for the rebels to commit hit and run tactics if deployed, as they make it impossible to enter hyper space.

Literally the thing that could have saved Star Wars

Why didn't the first order just use one

giant milkers

Because they're a rag tag regime. They don't have the resources to make them. ;)

>Empire builds Star Destroyer with the whole purpose to block Hyper Space via artificial Gravity Wells
>Episode 7 starts rolling hurdurf what is Canon just Hyper Space my shit into the Planets Shields

No smoke prioritized lol numbers and flexing on the resistance rather than lol smarts.

*teleports behind you
Nothing personal kid

>bringing up warhammer when talking about another fantasy universe
yeah we get it it has the highest power levels

My humps
My humps my humps my humps

It doesn't even have that really. 40kfags are just insufferable. And I'm one of them.

>ITS ANOTHER FOUR DEATH STARS

Yeah, but today we should be nice to each other. I don't want to know how its like to be a real Star Wars Fanboy right now. I mean, our franchise is too in the hands of greedy idiots, but the Mouse fucked up hard this time. To sad, this abomination will make enough money to go on. Kinda like Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Based

Wuups, meant to reply to the other post.

i was about to compliment it as a cool design, but your saying its not even in the movie. goddamn disney

actually considering how interdictors work by pulling shit out of hyperspace by making a gravity well, doesnt that make the millenium falcon jumping into the atmosphere around starkiller base make no sense?

It doesn't make sense but the Rebe- I mean Resistance need to win lmao

Because the nuCanon just tossed all the old laws and physics away. Interdictor no longer exists. Or Rey would just say she bypassed the safety mechanism that keeps them from flying through a star.

Why didn't the resistance just stick a hyperdrive on a BB8 and watch it single-handedly take out the Nu-Empire

I think I heard they do show up in Rebels which technically makes them canon

It doesn't
If you exclude the magic part of 40k, star wars could probably beat them, the conventional military tech is pretty similar in power
40k fans are mostly spergs who rate power levels by how fancy their names are. Then if something comes along blatantly more powerful it just becomes
>muh warp

They are listed on the Canon version of wookiepedia, along with the old hyperspace rules about gravity wells

Then the films just don't adhere to fucking anything, and are thus not even canon.

More and more, the Empire did nothing wrong.

I'm getting flashbacks of the four-tiddied sloth

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults.

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though.........

>Episode 1
Why didn't they just light speed ram the trade federation ships
>Episode 2
Why didn't they light speed ram all the CIS orb carriers
>Episode 3
Why didn't they light speed ram every CIS ship over coruscant
>Episode 4
Why didn't they light speed ram the death star
>Episode 5
Why didn't they light speed ram the fleet attacking hoth
>Episode 6
Why didn't they light speed ram the second death star
>Episode 7
Why didn't they light speed ram starkiller base
>Rogue one
why did they regular ram the star destroyers, instead of light speed ramming them?

Ramming just isn't a good trick.

It worked well enough for Captain Tumblr

At least, Leia did it.

>that scene where a giant force projection of Luke sticks a needle into one of the ship's breasts and drinks the crew from it
pure kino

They can afford to make massive Dreadnaughts.

*massive dreadnoughts three times larger than Vader's capital flagship

Lightspeed/Hyperspeed disabler. Pulls things out of hyperspace nearby, and prevent ships from jumping away.
Would have prevented that kamikaze attack in the new movie, if the filmmakers actually knew anything about Star Wars.

it doesn't. star wars has the highest power levels because george lucas is a braindead idiot and wanted the biggerest numberers. slave 1 has more firepower than the entirety of starfleet.

the winky face was meant to indicate sarcasm

> posting this ugly shit piece of shit instead of sexy Venator

GIB MILKIES

of course it does