Sup Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure: Back From the Hiatus Edition

Previous thread

Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: CN City finale - Return to Fantastic Island

Stand Suggestions are OPEN!

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ

>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Artwork
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOZLsS9DUERzsWiqattcB_c8

>Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Fantastic-Four-1961/Issue-268?id=26969
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91061939/#91204323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, Sup Forumsco/nuts. I am back to revive this after such a long time. Almost a month. Now go, people. Let's have a Sup Forums project actually completed.

Did anybody know there's an entire FF issue devoted to a flying mask? DOOM's MASK! readcomiconline.to/Comic/Fantastic-Four-1961/Issue-268?id=26969

Well fuck, I have to get up to date with the story. What was the last thing that happened in the island?

I was actually thinking about starting this up yesterday. What needs to be written?

If I remember correctly, the arrival of the racers to the island and Stark's welcoming ceremony, there are other parts of this section that are already written (like Tony's encounter with Pym and the end of the fight with the abomination).

Let me be honest. I fell off the project around part 6, and simply don't have the time to catch up. As of now, I simply will try and bump and keep alive Sup Forumsco/ threads, archive and playlist.

What should be the next thing after Pym and Tony have their discussion? The meeting in Stark's tower or Pym and Hex doing the test run to their car?

Wasn't Snake Eyes' Stand already decided? It's missing in the doc.

Bump

Ok, here is the part when Stark meets with the Dada party:
>Stark is inside an elevator talking to himself “Ok Tony, let’s do this. Become best pals with the president and you will score the big prize” The elevator reaches the ground floor “It’s showtime”
>Cut to the outside of his tower; a door opens and Tony appears surrounded by a white light, with his arms extended and his eyes closed
>Tony: “Welcome! Welcome, Mister President! Is a pleasure to be your host” He open his eyes and notices that president Nobody is not there, only three members of his cabinet are present “wait a second, where is president Nobody?”
>Mirror Master: I am afraid that he had an urgent meeting, he sends his apologies. We are here in his stead.
>Melusine: Is there something wrong, Mr. Stark?
>Tony: Oh, no…no no no, It’s okay. I understand, he’s the leader of the free world and all that, he can put our meeting on hold whenever he wants
>Mirror Master: So…Should we start the tour right now?
>Tony: Yes! Come…
>Blue Meanie: “Gyaah! Meanies only take a no for an answer” He grinds his teeth and starts kicking around
>Tony: Is your buddy alright?
>Melusine: Don’t mind him; it’s just a minor ailment, he will be ok
>Tony: I hope so, the carpets were cleaned just the day before because we were expecting the president…Never mind, let’s not delay this anymore, come in!
>The group enters the tower following Stark, who gives them a rehearsed speech. Melusine raises her arm and stops Mirror Master as Tony keeps walking and mumbling about his achievements
>Melusine: I don't like this guy one bit, what’s his deal with Nobody?
>Mirror Master: He’s just another fat cat trying to make a profit out of the president’s race. Just nod at whatever he says and laugh at his jokes
>Melusine: I don't think that I can tolerate this jerk for much longer, he’s full of himself

cont.

>Mirror Master: You better do. Remember, we must do it for Nobody and his plan. Besides, we'll leave the island tomorrow
>Melusine: If you say so…
>Tony finally stops and turns around “Oh look at that! My strides must be huge; I left you way behind, uh?”
>Mirror Master: "Sure you did, Mr. Stark!" He looks at Melusine, who fakes a smile
>Melusine: Oh yeah, you must be a marathon runner for sure
>Tony: Not really, but I do excel in other fields, as I just mentioned. Lots of awards too
>Mirror Master: Of course…
>The Blue Meanie starts groaning in the background, muttering “wander” over and over again
>Tony: Looks like your blue pal is getting anxious, what if we skip all these identical floors and go straight to the penthouse? After all, you only have one day before leaving the island
>Melusine: Unfortunately, one day isn’t enough
>Tony: Damn straight, follow me!
>Melusine and Mirror Master look at each other
>Melusine: One day
>Mirror Master: One day, calm down

And after that, the next scene is in the penthouse where Snoopy's plane is stored.

Bump

I'm not sure if it was agreed upon or reviewed, I'll repost it just in case:
>「SMOOTH CRIMINAL」 (Michael Jackson song) or 「BEATIFUL PEOPLE」 (Marilyn Manson song)
>Appearance: TBA
>Ability: The Stand can break down both organic and inorganic objects (it can’t break down living organisms) into a solution carrying their genetic composition (or an equivalent in the case of inorganic matter) and store it into a series of syringes. When a target is injected with these solutions, he will develop a mutation that makes him resemble the original object. Said mutations can be either beneficial or detrimental; the user can exert a degree of control on the development of these mutations. The mutations will reverse once the user is killed or an antidote produced by the Stand is administered.
>As an additional ability, the user can keep track of anyone mutated by the Stand
>Stats:
>Power: C
>Speed: C
>Durability: C
>Range: B
>Precision: B
>Potential: B

>Stand User: Ben (CRASH ZOOM!)
>Stand Name: Clint Eastwood
>Appearance: An old home video movie camera
>Abilities: [Clint Eastwood] will make anyone who is in the the frame of it do exactly what the user says, otherwise the victim of the Stand will either get tortured or even murdered. Outside of the frame, a lot of strange and plainly bizarre events are occurring in [Clint Eastwood's] range. If the victim manages to outwit the Stand and user, the Stand can rewind time and erase the victim's idea of outwiting him, according to Ben, he calls these moments [Deleted Scenes]
>Stats:
>Power: E
>Speed: C
>Durability: A
>Range: A
>Precision: D
>Potential: B

>6+ hours
>only 15 posts counting this one

Know when to call it quits. There's a reason that the rest of Sup Forums hates these threads more than the other generals. Even some of the other boards laugh at this.

Do we have many drawfags toward this end?

We gotta keep this thread alive. It's too big to die.

At least one regular drawfag, the others come and go as they please.

I wonder if we have any animators about.

Should Hex capture all the members of Snake Eyes' gang or gun down some of them during the fight?

I don't think so, this board is already losing drawfags, an animator would be a rarity.

Nice trips

Probably just capture. Might off one or two during the fight but it doesn't really matter.

>And after that, the next scene is in the penthouse where Snoopy's plane is stored.
Are there any general ideas of what goes on here?

I'm in too deep. I've thought of moving the project somewhere else but I doubt it'd work.

Do we have a website?

>Are there any general ideas of what goes on here?
One of the dadaists notices the plane hanging from the roof and brings up the subject, then Tony gloats about it (that part is already in the doc). I suppose that Karnage learns about the plane's existence once the dadaists return to the airship and discuss the meeting with Nobody.

There is the thread in plus4chan

Is that active?

Well, the Frontmen are at least a dozen (minus Snake Eyes), it would be one big showdown.

It serves when there is no thread here, and it has the advantage that you don't have to watch over it.

Why isn't Mandy's Stand called 「DON'T FEAR THE REAPER」?

Oh? We're getting back into this again? I have put zero thought into it since the last thread.

I'm actually really fucking tired of having to do 90% of all the writing and was enjoying not feeling tethered to the threads, having to keep them from dying all the time since that's all they ever did when I wasn't around.

Plus I just don't get enough free time anymore and just really want to sink more hours into BotW.

We already finished CN City.

We're on the island now.

Anyone who doesn't know where we were, check the doc. If the doc is all fucked up, then it has been vandalized.

Last known good to me is April 8th, 2017, 7:56ish PM EST. That's your marker if it's fucked right now and needs to be restored.

Now to actually read the thread.

The main problem is no one agreed on the name.

We haven't had any drawfags in months.

They're too spooked to put up much of a fight.

Somehow Don Karnage needs to find out about the plane. He's not with the group so I have no idea how he finds out.

Now, here where we are actually at.

The Iron Vulture has JUST LANDED on Fantastic Island, the racers have not even gotten off of the air ship yet, they have not even been greeted by Stark yet, they don't even know where they are yet.

That's where we are presently at. Another section that I am 100% certain no one has any interest in writing at all and it will end up falling to me to do it because I could wait for weeks and no one else will do it even though that is where we are at right now. The next thing in the chronological series of events in that fictional narrative cobbled together on increasingly loose footing.

That's one of the main problems I think we have, there isn't any interest in all the necessary shit that needs to happen to build up to any series of events that anyone has interest in.

I'm just tired. It's been a year.

So, we need Stark's INTRODUCTION to the story. What's he doing when he first appears, when th racers first see him.
Is he on a stage? Does he put on a show? Does he just dump a bunch of junk on the ground and tells them "this is what you'll be using to make your cars sea worthy"?

>The main problem is no one agreed on the name
Smooth Criminal was the name of one of the stands in the first pastebin, but I don't think we are using it.

>Somehow Don Karnage needs to find out about the plane. He's not with the group so I have no idea how he finds out
I suppose that the group took some pictures inside Stark's tower. Karnage interrupts their meeting while Nobody checks the photos and he snatches the one with the plane on it.

>What's he doing when he first appears
Being theatrical as possible.

>A huge stage has been built, complete with large screens behind it
>the racers point out the oddity of a stage just being there out of nowhere
>lights and attractive women everywhere
>smoke fills the stage
>a beam of light appears in the middle of the stage as a shadowed figure begins to emerge
>"Ladies and Gentleman, racers of all races and places, put your hands together for the world's greatest genius businessman, Tooooooony Staaaaaaark!!!"
>The lights focus on Tony who looks out at the racers, smiling with his arms outreached
>a single racer couches
>"Hm, touch crowd", Tony mumbles to himself

Video conferencing with a phone or some shit probably.

Karnage could be with Nobody at the time and see the plane in the background behind whichever of the three Nobody is talking to before Stark tries to muscle in on the screen time.

We need to seriously consider how much screen time we want to allocate to any given character at this point since part 7 is dragging super fucking hard even with the best efforts to cut down on unnecessary shit to the plot.

And then Pym exclaims "Fuck" to himself.

I'm probably not going to have any time at all tomorrow to work on any of this.

It depends on how much they serve the main plot. Once they've accomplished what they need to do to move the story along they can be left out unless they serve some purpose later. Some dialogue that's not super important can be condensed into "X told them to do such and such".

>Tony explains that the racers will be using StarkTech ™ supplies to modify their equipment for water based travel
>Pym already thought ahead and is prepared to make the modifications without outside help
>meanwhile Tony works on his tan while Hex gets a drink at a dockside tavern

>Does he just dump a bunch of junk on the ground and tells them "this is what you'll be using to make your cars sea worthy"?
Not with that attitude since he also trying to attract tourists and goad some of the racers to stay in the island

>A little bird told me that each time you arrived to a new location, only the top racers were awarded with a little something from the local sponsor, I going to show those clowns what true generosity is: I’ll give to all the racers in this island a heap of cutting edge implements that will help you on the next stage of the race, a small sample of the Superior Stark Technology that made this paradise possible!

Bump from page 10. Carry on

Should it be explained that the plane belonged to Snoopy or its backstory remains implied?

>He asks if the microphone is working, then takes the opportunity to diss Strickland (like the Warden did in part 6)
>Brags about turning a deserted island into the greatest tourist attraction in the Atlantic and the World
>Mentions how he had to pull up his sleeves to rebuild the island's infrastructure due to the missmanagement of one shitty administration after another and says that he surpassed anything that the original inhabitants once did
>He finishes mocking the idea of the Wishing Star and invites the people of the audience to stay in the island if they wish

I'm getting ahead of things, but when Karnage breaks into his tower and causes a fire, the locals could believe that is another of Stark's attractions and they start celebrating. Tony, however, is not happy at all and tells them to cut that crap and help.

That was its original name, but someone suggested another name and it stuck.

And speaking of part 4, this guy was supposed to be a red herring there. Could be reworked in the last part.

Which means we don't need to show the theft of the old plane, the purpose it serves is to make Tony be on Strickland's case later preventing them from acting on information sent to them about the Wizard sooner.

Isn't Tony going to be busy after the welcoming ceremony with the Dadaists?

OK.

The implications should be enough.

So what is Tony and Strickland's relationship like?

>So what is Tony and Strickland's relationship like?
Since both develop technology, Stark may see them as a rival company, but he considers that they are inferior, that's why he cracks a joke at their expenses.

Would he be jealous of their greater impact on the world at large?

Found this scene in the previous thread, I think it takes place before Hex and Pym arrive to the villa
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91061939/#91204323

>Isn't Tony going to be busy after the welcoming ceremony with the Dadaists?
He could mention the tanning session as he leaves after the conversation with Pym. When he prepares to welcome the dadaists he's could appear slightly tanned or one of them mentions his cheap tan behind his back.

Most likely, though he won't admit it, that's why he is trying to get the president's favor. The fact that they have an outpost in the island might irk him.

bump

Just dropping the start of the villa section, the ending is done so the middle part is missing now:

>Hex and Pym arrive to the old villa
>Pym: Five! Five of those giants bugs, whats wrong with this island?
>Hex unholsters his revolver and looks around
>Pym: Whoa, why so tense?
>Hex: You heard those gangsters; their leader, Snake Eyes, is a Stand user. We must be ready for anything
>Pym: It might been a bluff...
>A piano melody begins playing as they approach the door
>Pym: Oh, spooky
>Hex: You ain't scared of that, ain't ya?
>Pym: Of course not, fool. This must be another stupid attraction built by Stark
>Hex: I don't know, Pym. There's no way those criminals would be scared away by some carnival contraptions
>Pym: You ain't scared of that, ain't ya? Hehe
>Hex: This is a serious issue, Pym
>Meanwhile, in a shadowy room, Bugs is playing the piano with the abomination at his side
>Daffy: Ah, We have visitors, my old friend
>Bugs: Leave them alone, there are non-issue
>Daffy: Oh no, what kind of host I would be if I do that?
>Bugs: No, I insist, we are better here...
>He turns around and notices that the abomination left the room
>Bugs: Oh, boy...
>He regains his composure and continues playing the piano

Should he be able to use his stand's ability in his current state?

Well, he believes that his stand is actually Daffy's stand, so he's attempting to use La Cucaracha's ability to no avail; however, the members of his gang are still messed up, so he might be able to use it unconsciously.

>Tony shows up in a tacky Hawaiian shirt, wearing sunglasses and sipping out of a coconut cup
What happens next?

And you're on page 10.

This, if I'm not wrong

No, but the very fact that it still is a stand and that Hex can't see it still makes it dangerous as just a simple punch ghost.

Pym CAN see it though, and that's when they put the pieces together and Pym realizes he's now a stand user, finally manifesting his stand.

>Hex: Snake Eyes?
>The person emerges from the shadows, revealing his mutate appearance
>Daffy: Who is this "Snake Eyes" I keep hearing about?
>Hex: Mother of mercy...what's wrong with ya?
>Daffy: Me? I feel fantastic! Why you ask?
>Pym: Hex! Where the hell are you?
>Daffy: Oh, you brought friends. The more of me, the merrier!
>He keeps advancing towards Hex with a menacing aura
>Hex: Don't move, I won't hesitate to fill ya with lead!
>Daffy: Ohoho, you really think you can do something against me, cowboy?
>Pym: Hex! Did you find the gangster?
>Daffy: You two will become me!
>Hex: I warned ya!
>He fires at the Daffy abomination, but the bullet stops in mid air
>Hex: What in tarnation?
>Pym arrives to the scene: There you are!... What the fuck is that thing?
>Pym sees a shapeless blob standing in front of Snake Eyes
>Hex: Looks like he's our man, or used to be
>Daffy: Let me show you the power of my Cucaracha
>Snake Eye's Stand fully manifests and readies itself to attack Hex
>Pym: Watch out! There is something right in front of you!
>Daffy: CUCARACHA!
>Hex barely braces himself for the impact and is sent flying against a wall
>Pym: Hex!...Son of a bitch! that's your Stand, is it?
>Daffy: So, unlike your friend, you can see my Cucaracha...this will be fun

I don't know what is the appearance of Snake Eyes' stand, but I assume that is able to deliver a blow

Did Pym meet with Bugs before this scene to learn what stands actually are?

I'd image Snake-Eyes' stand would look like a large pair of dice stacked on top of each other with stick arms and legs. The whole body of it rolls when its actual power is activated and it grabs someone and something and cobbles them together, the effectiveness of the combining process depends on the dice roll.

He learned about Stands from Hex after an encounter in CN City, where an assassin pretended that his robot was a Stand.

The frontmen they capture before going to the villa could spill the beans and reveal whatever they know about their boss' ability.

Where was the fight with the front men going to take place? In the docks or inside the town?

bump

So, just skip to him escaping from the tower with the plane or celebrating the success of the heist onboard the Iron Vulture?

When Pym is test driving his Rover on the seas, Hex is with him and they spot a group trying to steal a boat and Hex recognizes them as wanted men.

I think it having the fight occur inside the town would be a good choice.
There's a lot more variety of scenarios than could occur there.

Ok, Hex and Pym frustrate the frontmen' attempt to steal the boat, then they escape into the town where a gunfight takes place. Some of the frontmen could be taken down in the docks while the rest runs away.

Where we are presently at:

-Racers get off the Iron Vulture
-Tony does his thing
-Pym and Tony, whatever history between them is revealed, use the opportunity to introduce Pym's wife in a flashback
-Tony mocks Pym before going off to supposedly meet Nobody
-The stuff that happens in Stark's tower happens here
-Cut to Pym and Hex on the water, Pym saying how he doesn't need any of Stark's crap
-Fight the Frontmen on a boat, then in town, get info where Snake-Eyes is
-Might need to put there scene with Dick getting contacted by OMD here
-Navis also needs to be dispatched to the villa
-Wander and Sylvia are on a flower hill and see a huge butterfly go by as we see Rover heading up the mountain not too far away
-The thing with Hex stopping Pym from crashing into a beetle happens
-Pym and Hex arrive at the villa, fight breaks out
-Fight is put on pause when Dick arrives and sees the piano and begins to play it, the music giving everyone pause
-The Wizard crashes in out of fucking nowhere and sucks the Daffy bits out of Snake-Eyes and also steps on the Hero's Leg by accident, absorbing it without realizing it
-Pym and Hex leave with Snake-Eyes, Dick makes himself scarce and reports to OMD that the Wizard has the leg, Navis reports to Strickland
-Someone appears before Mojo Jojo

-Next day, there's a fire in Stark Tower, Stark is yelling at whoever, keeping Strickland from acting on the info they got from Navis
-Air Pirates toast wine glasses with the plane in their hangar
-Next location is announced, dirt under your feet is gone starts.

What should be the role of Bugs during the fight? Directing the abomination through the piano's tune, assist him with his Stand, or he's just a passive observer?

>Someone appears before Mojo Jojo
Could be Doctor Destiny, since Mirror Master already acted as an envoy of Nobody in the previous act.

When I say "someone" I mean it's just a shadow looming over him saying if he wants to make a deal.

And the role of Bugs is that's where Pym is during the beginning of the fight. Bugs explains to him whatever needs to be explained for the plot to keep moving.

The abomination could become reckless during the fight and Bugs goes after him in an attempt to subdue it, so he could witness the Wizard's attacking the Snake Eyes..

After they finish their discussion:
>Bugs: Ok doc, since you don't have more questions, you can leave now
>Pym: Hold on, rabbit; I still have several questions for you and I won't take a no for an answer
>Bugs: Nope, we are done here (he munches on his carrot) you can leave now
>Pym: Oh no, I'm not leaving
>Bugs: Yes, you are
>Pym: No, I'm not
>Bugs: Yes, you are
>Pym: No, I'm not
>Bugs: No, you are not leaving
>Pym: Yes, I'm leaving! good day!
>He's now outside the room with a confused look on his face
>Pym: Wait a second...
>He opens the door, the room is now empty
>Pym: What the hell was that?

You fuckers are pathetic how is it that I poster as great as I must be banished from my homeland and left to rot next to you retards.
Viva le Naranciafag!

Bugs should hint to the actual nature of stands to Pym since no, it has not yet been revealed to him.

Should he confirm that Pym has one before it actually appears?

Fuckers Narancia will always be the best

bump

When Empire Ants finally manifests it could be to catch one of the punches from Snake Eyes' Stand aimed at Hex. Before that, Pym could subconsciously enlarge a fly or something to block one of Snake Eyes' attacks, blinding him briefly with the splattered bug.

Navis could arrive to Strickland shortly after Hex delivers Snake Eyes to the authorities.

Who the fuck are you and what happened with Johnnyfag?

So the fly getting splatted is what tips Hex off to an invisible untouchable thing standing between him and his bounty.

Empire Ants Act 1 is really weak though, isn't it? It might be able to ram into the side Snake-Eyes' stand to knock them both off balance, but it can't do much in the way of punching.

Pym probably gets hurt trying to block the punch, his stand's main advantage is being smaller and more agile than Snake Eyes' stand, who is having trouble controlling his own stand due to the transformation into Daffy.

What other kind of bugs are inside the villa?

My name is Naranciafag fucker and I'm the best poster ever.
I have to dwell with you fuckers until I can get un permabanned on Sup Forums.
Just ask the /jojo/ threads about me.

It's a dilapidated manor, the place must be full of spiders, moths and cockroaches.

Can he even enlarge spiders?

Does his stand right now only enlarge insects?

The doc says that he can enlarge insects in the first paragraph, when listing its different stages it says that he can enlarge bugs. Whatever it is, I suppose that the restriction is lifted only after it evolves into Act 2.

can he also 'enlarge' computer bugs?

Bump.

Sounds like something he would do once his Stand evolves.

should the wizard obtain the corpse part before or after attacking Snake Eyes?

>Empire Ants flies around Snake Eyes' Stand, trying to confuse it
>The abomination gets upset and slaps Empire Ants, gravely injuring Pym
>Before he could finish off Hex and Pym, Dick starts playing the piano, calming the abomination
>Hex seizes the opportunity and aims at the abomination's head
>The Wizard appears out of nowhere, breaking the abomination's trance
>He stuns the abomination with a hit of his Stand and proceeds to drain Daffy's personality

During.
It happens during the confusion and the only person who notices is Dick.

What is Hex doing during this? Did he get knocked down earlier?

On an unrelated note, what is Tulio's Stand supposed to be? I was trying to figure if he's going to use it during his duel with Old Jack or not.

Don't inflict grave injuries unless you have a plan for dealing with them. We don't have a healer in this part.

Pym isn't the sort who can just shrug off having half of his internal organs ruptured.

Just say he got smashed through a wall. The walls in that place are probably decayed enough to where it wouldn't cripple him.

Well, I don't know when Dick makes his entrance, so I left that out. In the meantime, here's a draft of that part:

>Pym: Ha! What's the matter? Too slow for you? (Internally) In a matter of seconds I already mastered this Stand thing
>「Empire Ants」 buzzes around the Stand of Daffy/Snake Eyes, who smashes the floor and walls trying to hit the minuscule Stand
>Pym: C'mon! Don't tell me you don't like fair fights
>Daffy: You… are… despicable
>「Empire Ants」 keeps doing circles around the enemy Stand, performing small cuts that are reflected on his mutated user
>Daffy: Enough!
>The Stand straightens and its eyes flashes, then it backhands 「Empire Ants」
>At the same time, Pym feels a blow to his guts and is knocked back several feet, his Stand lands in the middle of the room
>Pym: *coughs* what happened?
>Daffy: Hohohoho, looks like we weren't on equal footing after all, kiddo
>Pym: How did you do that?
>Daffy: Unbelievable! You don't even know the basics of Stands
>Pym: Damn rabbit…
>Daffy: Alas, this charade has grown bothersome. You don't deserve the joy of becoming me!
>He gets closer to Pym’s Stand, his eyes fixated on his enemy’s Stand
>Daffy: First I will get rid of you and your puny Stand, that way you won't be able warn your cowboy friend about my 「Cucaracha」
>Pym: (internally) No, this can’t end this way…I must finish the race…I must learn the Pacing
>Daffy is now standing next to 「Empire Ants」. His Stand raises his foot, ready to crush Pym’s Stand
>Daffy : That’s all folks!
>Before he could stomp 「Empire Ants」, a melody begins to play. Snake Eyes’ Stand freezes in mid air
>Daffy: Oh…What’s that? Could be…
>Pym: The piano?
>Daffy: Ah yes, the music. The beautiful, beautiful music
>The abomination's Stand looks back and forth between its user and 「Empire Ants」, which disappears. Daffy/Snake Eyes begins dancing towards the source of the melody

You could try adding content instead of posts that mark how often this hits page 10 as proof of how little activity there really is.

Come on, if the thread needs to be bumped this much stop making it 24/7 and just make it a weekly thing.

There hasn't been a thread since the 1st.

Maybe Bugs notices Dick skulking about and Dick notices the piano when Bugs is questioning him.

>Maybe Bugs notices Dick skulking about and Dick notices the piano when Bugs is questioning him
So Dick and Bugs have an exchange? He could be the one that tells Dick about the effect of music on the fake Daffy.

Hex gets thrown threw a wall, Dick is revealed, Bugs notices him.

But we're all focusing on the fight and I know no one is going to do anything with all of the necessary build up to the fight.
Asking to focus on the stuff when they first land on the island kills all the momentum of the current discussion, and once the fight talk is done no one will even want to go back to deal with all that and instead continue to skip ahead.

Every single time.

So as soon as they first get off the Iron Vulture, is there a stage already waiting for them or are they asked to head into town/port/wherever they landed at?

I think the welcoming ceremony is already waiting for them in the landing spot.

bump

Just like in Aberdale, the progress of this arc is all over the place. At least there is a sizable chunk of the story already done, I'll try to fill the gaps if there is more input.