ITT: fuck you, I like it

fan of the old series and of this one. I get it but the hate seems overplayed.

The only reason it gets as much hate as it does is because of CN's airing schedule.

this couldn't be any truer. Sup Forums used to circle jerk the fuck out of gumball until it started airing like it did.

Can we talk about the Easter Bunny? What the fuck was that all about?

It was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

>"I get it but the hate seems overplayed."
Just like the show.

>seems overplayed
Two words that sum up a lot of the hate.

>The only reason it gets as much hate as it does is because of CN's airing schedule.

Is there actually a reason they air things like they do?

I watched the dodgeball ep. The ending (where they still lose to the enemy team, but get them arrested and win by default) was absolutely hilarious. Is the humor always like that?

It gets lumped in with nuPPG when people complain about it, but there's a difference between a spinoff and a reboot that pretends the original never happened.

As someone who gave it an honest to god chance, no, the writing isn't always like that. But something to remember is that you have the power to watch what you want and what you don't, because it's episodic. There are more bad episodes than good I think, and the ones that are bad are pretty bad and cringy, but the ones that are good usually have my sides splitting. If nothing else I appreciate the little nods and references to other DC characters and properties in the backgrounds.

Thanks, slutty. What episodes would you recommend? I'll try and watch them ASAP.

>the hate seems overplayed
So is the show.

These are the ones that currently come to mind
>Girls Night Out
>Salty Codgers
>Colors of Raven
>Let's Get Serious (that one is my favorite and probably the most consistently top tier)
>The Best Robin
>The Fourth Wall
General rule of thumb, Raven is the best character, and the girls are typically written a lot funnier than the boys.

I'd argue episodes where robin is the straight man tend to be funnier than the episodes where everyone shits on him.

I'm trying to think of examples of this but am coming up kinda blank, unless by the straight man you mean like in Bizzarro and The Best Robin where he yells at them to work and they don't

this show is okay in small doses

When a series runs for this long, Is this soulless, and is played 24/7 on a once diverse network, it's way past this point of fuck you I like it

You of all people (and I use that term quite loosely) forgot that this happened?

>Love the V.A's but hate what it's done to the characters.

Why the fuck couldn't they just keep it as a series of shorts, like it was originally? Why make a full show?

......Money?

I'm pretty sure ratings for a new TT season would be exponentially higher, and so would merch sales. (Even with the unfortunate generational changes in tastes that have happened since then.)

I don't know them by names but I really enjoyed the one where they tried to be the justice league.

are you talking about the chibi style animation shorts? I thought those were for the original TT?

There were separate shorts aired as filler between other shows IIRC.