FFS Will this Question EVER Be Answered?

Why did Kylo Ren kill Han Solo? For what purpose?

>another Star Shit thread

he litterlay explains it in the movie you fucking brainlet

didnt you ever play a star wars game? doing evil acts make your dark side points go up and you get power bonuses

it was a command from Snopes, he had no choice

>kill everything anf eevryone
>start anew

HE LITERALLY PROPOSES IT ATLEAST THREE TIMES TO REY ESPCEIALLY AFTER THEY FOUGHT SNOKE AND KYLO WON THE KEYS TO THE NEW ORDER

HOW RETARDED ARE YOU

He also blames his dad for almost getting killed by Luke.

>waah another thread about films and tv
>I'll just point this out rather than making a thread about something which isn't Star Wars and contributing to the board
>I AM HELPING :DDDD

He listened to too much Jordan Peterson but confused his meme archetypes. Instead of rescue your father and slay the dragon, he slayed his father.

He's right you know.

>ffs
>being confused about a plot point that was spelled out a whole movie a go ior older to post here gaylord.

why didnt he fire when he felt his moms presence on the ship?

the first 2 films spent so much time trying to have us wondering if he's a bad guy or a good guy that he no longer is a character. He was genuinely cool in TFA as the little bitch trying to be Vader and up until he decided he was the new Supreme Emperor we were still wondering which way he was gonna go. Now he's completely uninteresting and I don't care if he gets "redeemed" anymore.

(desu he can't be cause he was no one "corrupting" him anymore, he IS the big baddy)

that doesnt my question,faggot

that's my point: there is no answer. It was to make us wonder if he was going to the Light Side and betray Snoke. In the end, the only reason he killed Snoke was to save Rey cause he has the hots for her. To be consistent with his "burn all the past" he should have killed Leia. Bad writers are bad.

Sooner you realize you can report it because it breaks rule 10, the better.

reminder that han killed himself. and kylo thanked him for doing it.

So is he a social darwinist or what? I don't really understand his logic in wanting to do this. Where does it come from?

Cry more,faggot

ehh because snoke was still alive and he was still confilcted?
fuck man i dunno this movie is shit

>this movie is the shit
Fixed.

The only decent storyline in Star Wars is old republic.The clownish space opera of the movies is for faggots

the shit on my ass yeah

because harrison ford wanted out of this cringefest, thats all there is to know