By Mike

>by Mike
>reddit love TLJ
>Sup Forums hate TLJ
>your next Half in the back must please both groups

OH NONONONONONO

>another Star Shit thread

Do you actually think he gives a flying fuck about reddit or Sup Forums?

Who cares about what the virgin nazis at Sup Forums think about stuff?

Mike is a literal intellectual plebeian from fucking Milwaukee that unironically uses "schlock" as an argument for why he enjoys capeshit.

go and watch again what they said about Boyhood

>Do you actually think he gives a flying fuck about faggots watching his shit so he can earn money?

Yes retard.

wow no wonder you losers are so butthurt about TLJ being so amazing and successful

Maybe reddit not Sup Forums.

>your next Half in the back must please both groups
There are other places on and off the internet, you meme-loving faggot. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Reddit didn't love the movie at all, they are tearing themselves apart with the mixed reaction it caused there

God that's sad

if a movie makes a lot of money that means its good right? congrats you're a brainless customer

reddit fucking hates it.

>BR2049 - decent movie with nice visuals
>The Last Jedi - retarded feminist fantasy which shits on old trilogy

Really make you think

Except even reddit hates it.

Blade runner 2 is feminist liberal trash too though, surface level soyboy

Are you retarded? 200 million first weekend is a given. People bought tickets months ago. BvS had crazy good opening weekend too.

It's the second week that matters.

I bet you it doesn't do more than 1.2 billion which would be a step backwards from the 2 billion the more intriguing TFA did

Pissing off both groups probly earns more views these days.

Quit shilling your stuff and finish the review already, Mike

if ghostbuster showed anything, they just say whatever the fuck they want

TLJ was a better movie than BR2049. I saw both in imax.

Reddit hates the last jedi, you normie faggot.

reddit are burning their star wars t-shirts because luke died

once Sup Forums reliaze this TLJ will be suddenly kino on here

while I don't doubt your retarded ass visits reddit regularly I do doubt you have proof

Nope. Everyone but ultra drones hate this film.

He cares about whichever one donates more to his Patreon.

It already is kino though. This scene alone is in service of antagonizing the Star Wars plebs.
The vulgarity and annoyance of IMDB/reddit sensibility movie goers IS the essence of this film.
All through the entire movie I couldn't get the image of Johnson plunging his dagger into a hot pocket out of my head. This film is a noose around the neck of Star Wars cancer. Johnson then kicks away with the stool.

Like Refns answer to the Drive plebs with OGF
This is Johnsons answer the the TFA scum

>reddit love TLJ
Are you insane? Reddit hates TLJ also.

Not that it matters. I hope that RLM has the sack to give their own opinion rather than just playing to the gallery. Usually they seem pretty honest.

Get some real friends, losers

It's the opposite. The people upset by the movie are the shallow fans who wanted more of the same from Star Wars, the kind of fans that used to get mocked relentlessly here, especially in RLM threads. They wanted flawless superhero Luke, le epic lightsaber battles, emperor 2.0 from Snoke, and just fanservice and familiarity in general but didn't get that so they're throwing a fit.

said user on imageboard for anime weebs

Shut up you horse, go out and eat grass.

Surprise, surprise. Amerisharts can't appreciate a good movie as usual. The same people who ignored it will be wanking it incessantly in 10 years time after it becomes cult classic like the original one.

They're on the disney payroll now. These guys have zero credibility. They sold out.

>muh box office analysis
you have to go back

Are you retarded? This shit was noting but V and VI scenes but with autistic PT action and 2 million plot holes while making Rey an even bigger mary sue.

I can feel your anger.

>>your next Half in the back must please both groups
Pretty sure RLM doesn't give a shit about pleasing anyone. Look at their Rogue One review and their Transformers 5 fake out videos.

>OH NONONONONONO
how much longer until this reddit-tier meme becomes irrelevant?

>by Mike
>by
What did he mean by this?

>things that make lots of money are automatically good. Like heroin.

>Sup Forums hate TLJ

Uh... no sweetie. It was actually really good.

>took me 15s on r/starwars on reddit to see people shitting on it
weak bait

>movie has a female lead
>"HURRRRRRRFFGHCHXHH MUH FEMINISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

he cared enough to delay their episode in light of the reaction.

>delay their episode
What makes you think it's delayed? Did you expect it to come out the day the movie did? That never happens with Half in the Bag.

>I need to watch someone elses opinion on things to form my own opinion

daily reminder that TLJ is both
>it's just ESB and ROTJ
and
>it complete shits on the previous SW lore

they've had no problem with releasing other movies timely. Get Mike's dick out of your mouth

Reddit doesn't love TLJ, half the people there are shitting on it.

>implying TFA didn't already shit up the previous lore
The entire new trilogy is based on the fact that the heroes in the 3rd all failed miserably instead of living happily ever after.

They should have set it 100 years after RotJ.

Half in the Bag episodes almost always come out 2-3 days after the movie's release at the earliest. You faggots are just thirsty to complain about RLM. Doesn't even matter what their opinion of the movie is, you'll find a way to say they're wrong.

Forget Mike's dick in your mouth. He's up your ass!

ANH wasn't a cult classic, it was a mega blockbuster.

Reddit doesn't love TLJ. Complaints came pouring in just after its premiere and a day after suddenly overly positive posts started coming in and getting upvoted. "WHY I THINK TLJ IS LITERALLY JESUS IN MOVIEFORM" etc.

>state a simple fact against the autist that's literally begging for the HITB review
>"OMG FANBOY YOU SUCK RLM'S DICK"

Welp

eh be sure to clean up mike's mess, okay?

can you argument it without throwing bunch of Sup Forums's memes of the month in the mix

He probably could but what would be the point?

Yeah fair enough

>Unironically defending feminism

He was talking about Blade Runner.

I can see Jay liking it, Mike hating it overall, and rich not caring

The first two Alien films were a perfect example of how to do female leads. These Mary Sue movies are not.

DUDE LET'S KILL LUKE LMAO

>The same people who ignored it will be wanking it incessantly in 10 years time after it becomes cult classic
>after it becomes cult classic

>What is mcdonalds
>inb4 "food analogy"

My only real complaint for Blade Runner is that K is setup to look like a gullible moron who doesn't cross check his other memories to see if they're. I'm peeved, because if he did, it would have ruined the "what is it to be a human" plot.

Reddit hates it more than Sup Forums does.

*to see if they're real.

>rich not caring

if he cares about lore at all he will probably be the most pissed.

But then how will we bring nostalgia bucks in without Harrison Ford and Carrie Deader