Ca Sup Forums sustain a conversation on something it actually likes?

But what does Sup Forums like?

Arguing.

arguing fucking sucks because nobody ever changes their mind even if you have the correct answer the best you can hope for is brain washing children before their minds are set

What are comics similar to Conan?

Kull
Elric
Warlord
Red Sonja
Various other decent but short lived sword and sandal comics.

>Elric
>sword and sandals

It likes to hate.

Yeah, most of them wear boots. What's your point?

Elric doesn't fit the mold, is my point. It's a dark fantasy story, not heroic fantasy.

Beastmaster, however, is the shit. We need a comic series of it.

>tfw the tiger was painted
>tfw the tiger died from consuming the paint

The 1st He-Man DC series.

And the first He-Man mini comics, especially those drawn by the legendary Alfredo Alcala, now all collected in a single edition by Dark Horse.

>DC
now what are some comics like Conan that are actually GOOD

Are these any good? Isn't He-Man really, really cheesy and toy baiting?

The cartoon yes. The MOTU comics though, have been really good, and not cheesy.

The 1st He-Man DC series.

The He-Man comics are good user, no matter which the pubblisher is.

Heh.

Sup Forumsnan.

I get it.

Looks interesting. Is there violence? Sexy ladies?

Sexy ladies...there is Teela.

But no violence?

Shit, wasn't Adam engaged to her in the recent comic?

For violence, the first He-Man comics they have, but they didn't show blood.

For see blood, you will have to read the modern He-Man comics. And there is always Teela.

Yes they married at the end.

Huh, is that a new thing or were they always love interests?

Would make the Adam is gay meme funny in hindsight.

He-Man & Teela have been each other's love interest since the 80's first mini comics.

It was also in pre-production a cartoon, sequel to the original, called He-Ro: the Son of He-Man, about Adam's and Teela's son.

No we don't.

The mini comic collection start off kinda neat but goes from world building to toy selling. Out of the whole thing I only saved this and the Bruce Timm story.

Actually the first 3 waves by Alcala/Texeira are great. There is the world building, but also character building, with each mini comic introducing their backstory. Once the Horde was introduced, yes they lost this mystical atmosphere.

I for one change my mind after arguments, I just never admit it; I just either stop posting or go into full shitposting mode depending on how annoying my opponent was

The toy-selling comics were fun, too. It's a roller-coaster-ride of "Skeletor or Hordak has an impossible new minion, how can He-Man possibly stop them?" They have their own appeal until the toy-line started to run out of steam towards the end.

>barbarian with a revolver
His enemies are fucked.

its an automag

>It's a dark fantasy story, not heroic fantasy
Conan fits the mold too if you consider it being the very first lovecraftian / fantasy crossover m8o

How is it that comics based on toy brands turn out to be completely fucking awesome most the time?

More creativity freedom and immagination i suppose.