ITT: Times Sup Forums tricked you into watching boring and pretentious crap

ITT: Times Sup Forums tricked you into watching boring and pretentious crap

ITT: Times when OP acted like a complete pleb

ITT: movies women don’t understand

OP is an underage faggot, this film is a masterpiece

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

But women are utterly mediocre

>i have terrible taste on movies!

it's harder to find but the theatrical cut is much better than the DC, same with Apocalypse Now

There are farts in it. What is there not to like?

Boredom is a symptom of low attention span, low attention span is a symptom of infantilism, infantilism is a symptom of bad genes, bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.

t. salieri

You just pretend to enjoy this movie. Inside you are bored too. You just want to like something "common" people don't like.

That Amadeus had mad skillz.

Maybe if you're a brainlet that can't handle searching a frame and accepting narrative information at the same time

>Ooooh, look at me, posting a black&white photo, I'm so smart

I'd hang that on my wall!

>g-guys you are pretending to like it right? No one enjoys watching this film r-right? Guys please confirm and pet my opinion I am not so sure please guys
Pathetic.

Too many notes. There it is. Also, OP is a moron.

True, but they're okay with mediocrity. It doesn't torture them in the way it does a man.

Pretty sure that women understand jealousy, familia.

>The baroque titties weren't good enough for me

Yeah we see that faggot

user, those aren't really boroque, it's a 1980s actress pretending to be boroque.

Literally one of the only objectively great films, you complete and utter pleb.

ITT: Idiots baited into bumping a non-Star Wars thread

Who was in the wrong here?

yo you stupid

NO U

But the nazis gassed him show some respect

If it aint baroque, don't fix it.

It's so disappointing to see this as the only film thread in a sea of Star Wars.

bump

Agreed. The movie just had too many shots.

fuck no

>a non Starshit thread

Do you know what board you're on?

thanks to Sup Forums I lost like 5 hours watching this insipid and boring piece of garbage, but at I could understand why it got cancelled after 2 seasons, even H-miniseries are better, even a fucking documental is waaaay better than this piece of crap

>Amadeus is boring

Literally what? It's one of the few movies I can put on at any time and watch all the way through and still enjoy it

Salieri for writing a boring, pleb ass march lmao

So did Bach have a change of heart at the end and actually gain a true friendship with him, or at least regret at what he had done? He must have some regret since Beethoven dying puts him into an asylum.

(you)

>the way they make soliary look like a jealous bitch
Into the trash it goes

Holy shit, if you're unable to appreciate this masterpiece you're unironically a pleb.

>You just pretend to enjoy this movie
How does it feel to be completely held prisoner by your own mindset?

I saw that movie as a kid and really liked it. It wasn't boring to me at all but I was really entertained by the cleavage.

kek

Amadeus is a masterprice.

>actually gain a true friendship with him
No. But he got to experience a small glimpse of that genius. Salieri wasn't Mozart's friend and Mozart was as shallow as they come and only told him he was his best friend because he was dying. If he recovered, his best friend would be anyone willing to spare a bottle or a coin.

Nothing happens and everybody is a smartarse: The Movie