"No, I love you, Azula. I do"

>"No, I love you, Azula. I do"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEXQkrllGbA
youtube.com/watch?v=N2GeJAvULnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what happened to her in Korra?

And this is why the "argument" from waifufags that Ursa abused Azula is always bullshit. Her own brain is telling her that's bullshit.

and we have the r34 to prove it

She killed herself.

They never said because her conflict was still ongoing in the comics. I bet she won't show up in the LOK ones either.

zip zap zip

>And this is why the "argument" from waifufags that Ursa abused Azula is always bullshit
So the fact that Ursa abandoned her, and always treated her as a monster means nothing?

>Her own brain is telling her that's bullshit.
Sometimes kids that were abandoned think it was their fault. Your point?

Are we posting best girl now? or just best nation?

Voo
Doo

>yfw you realize you're a monster who pushed away everyone who ever loved you.

fuck she's got an ugly mouth.

>hating on dick-sucking lips
faggot

Tecnically everyone abandoned her. She didn't push people.

Everyone looks ugly when they cry for real, unless that's like, your fetish I guess.

She literally started banishing people left and right before her defeat, even her loyal handmaidens.

she's got cells lips though

>Her own brain is telling her that's bullshit.
Her own brain is either attempting to comfort her with the words she'd want to hear or saying what she'd least like to hear after all she's been through.
Either way the fact she's hallucinating makes it imagined and irrelevant.

>being an abusive self-righteous psychopath isn't "pushing"

Hmm....

>hurting and killing everyone around you and lashing out and being evil isn't pushing everyone away, even the people trying to support her

I know this is a deep, ancient meme but it always did and still needs to fuck off.

It's one of those rare cases of a close-up that's way more detailed than the character model usually is.

It was unconscious emotional neglect at best, my man. You're forgetting that Azula was being groomed by Ozai to be the horrible person she was while Ursa was raising her. There's also the fact that any intense effort on her part to try and teach Azula empathy would have brought down Ozai's fury. Ursa was caught between a rock and a hard place and the most viable option was to quietly distance herself from her daughter. It was shitty but what else was she supposed to do?

She only did that after her friends abandoned her

>loyal handmaidens
>loyal

>psychopath
Literally didn't kill anyone

>It was shitty but what else was she supposed to do?
sudoku

Murder her husband and his father and take the throne. Buuuuut that'd just fuck up Azula more so there was no real winning.

>that crazy Azula fan is back

>any intense effort on her part to try and teach Azula empathy would have brought down Ozai's fury
You don't know that. It's not like the guy wanted Azula to learn Hate or anything. Hell, the show even makes a point to say that at one point Ozai was a good father even to Zuko.

>Best girl

I see you have posted the wrong picture. Let me correct that

Bullshit. Deep down, that shitty mom never loved any of her kids.

Her fucking Firebending instructors had trained her since childhood and were at least genuinely invested in her success, and her handmaidens were at the very least, loyal out of fear if not love... and that's because she CHOSE to rule through fear. Everyone's response to Azula was the result of the constant resting bitch aura she gave off.

>. It was shitty but what else was she supposed to do?
THE RIGHT THING

Jesus, I wish people justifying Ursa's bullshit went through the same parental abuse and abandonment she did. They'd quickly see how no amount of excuses justify dropping the weight of adult responsibility on a child's shoulders.

Whatever you think of Azula, the fact of the matter is her family are all indisputably terrible people.

>posting a prostitute
user, are you allright?

It's to better express anguish you turbo weeb, I know you're probably used to anime where the characters fail to emote through actual expression instead they cop out through veins on the forehead, sweat drops, falling down, blue lines on the face, swirl eyes, etc, all these other non expressions, so it might seem out of the ordinary to see actual expressions but that's what that is, facial expressions.

BTFO will t/a/rds ever recover?

>implying Azula wasn't a monstrous little shit growing up

I wish you two would stop, you're going to trigger an Sup Forumsnon into dumping a bunch of webms of some chick overdramatically breaking down.
This thread is taxing enough.

what was her conflict and how did it end in the comics

>psychopath isn't a psychopath because she's not good at her job of killing everybody

lol retard

That's not enough, we demand more triggering!

she just needed a strong man to lean on
youtu.be/KEXQkrllGbA

her and zuko had a shit mom read the comic and see for yourself

>It was shitty but what else was she supposed to do?

I mean, yes, it was the practical choice -she had to throw one child to the wolves to save the other, and since Ozai already had his talons in Azula she was the clear choice to sacrifice- but being able to understand why Ursa did what she did didn't make it any less abusive.

I mean, look at this from Azula's perspective. Mom ignores you most of your life in favor of your brother. You have to bust your ass every day and be perfect at everything just to get some praise from Dad, but that little shit Zuko is a failure at everything he does and Mom is basically gagging on his balls all the time? That's going to give you some issues.

Dad's always telling you that the only way to make people love and respect you is to make them fear you, then it turns out that's all bullshit. People will turn on you even if they fear you. Mai betrays you. Ty Lee (!) betrays you. Your dad decides he doesn't need you any more and basically tells you, "stay put and play house while I go conquer the world." So even the one person that you were doing this all for, the one person that you yourself actually trusted and respected? Nah, he was playin' your ass. He probably didn't love you, either.

Then your retard brother and his water tribe slut double team you and take away even that tiny, meaningless concession from you. You have nothing. Everything you lived, everything you were made to believe, your entire self means jack shit. The world doesn't make sense any more.

Oh, and for the bright red prolapsed cherry on the mountainous shit sundae you've been served, you get offered the chance to find Mom and get some closure. It might only be a chance to vent at her for being such a terrible parent, but it's something, right? Ha-HA! Fuck you, Azula! Turns out your Mom WILLINGLY CHOSE TO FORGET HER OWN CHILDREN.

No wonder Azula be cray-cray. Bitch had a hard life.

This. Daily dose of triggering NOW.

She became Rogue and met Xsavier and he locked her memories

Zucest is canon.

was this supposed to be funny?

If she'd done that Ozai would have likely killed Zuko at some point.
Oh yeah, I'm not justifying her actions at all. I'm just putting them into proper context. Everyone in that family was an asshole. The only difference between Zuko and Iroh and the rest was that they repented and reformed.

The only person that arguably she tried to kill was Aang.

>you're the smartest, prettiest, most perfect girl in the world
what did she mean by this?

I imagine much the same as
>hey there sweet sugar cakes

Why not both?

>Pic not related

Azula is cute! CUTE!

>arguably

she tried to kill a lot of people, all the time

>didn't watch the show

not much of an avatar fan huh

Ty Lee approves of this thread

One Piece gets crying right.

like to hear that

this should have been avatar out of no where lesbian relation

why do I feel like adult Zuko has this image hung on his wall

for the same reason Azula has this image on hers

She gets frozen in time and wakes up in Korra's time with Zuko being old.

Goddamn, way to dump some baggage on her before you die.

I don't think Mai would approve.

A teen should not have an ass like that

you cant understand how this reveal killed my passion for anything avatar related the comics is where avatar started its downfall not LOK

Until they outright say that Izumi's mother is Mai I'l always believe that Azula talked Zuko into keeping the bloodline pure.

it's not the lips, it's those lines that go from nostril to mouthcorner. theyre a horrible part of real life that should not exist.

i dont get it, what's wrong with that? she was apologizing for not living her enough.

Not that guy, but some of us have waited a long, long time for resolution on Azula. Doesn't look like we'll ever get it

youtube.com/watch?v=N2GeJAvULnk
>this was recorded by the actual voice actresses of both characters

>what's wrong with that?
i'm sorry i use magic to change my identity and forget that i was your mother despite the fact that i knew that your father was incredibly emotionally abusive and that he was raising you to be an emotionally crippled psychopath and would probably make you kill your older brother for the throne

im this guy i forgot that she did all of this when azula was like 8 or 9

>binge watched TLA not too long ago
>see this thread
>remember back when the show was airing I read an incredibly well-written fanfiction about Azula basically conquering the world
>find some fanfiction sites and look around, maybe i can find it again
>5.5k stories with Azula
>every single one of them, for pages and pages and pages, is a fucking Azula/Ty Lee slash fic
>some of them updated mere hours ago

This was a mistake. I don't know why I thought it wouldn't be.

because it also implies that she was loving her to some degree and that Azula simply required more

If she loved her at all, she wouldn't have abandoned her. She's blaming Azula for needing more love.

That's why you, as a mother, correct her.

> ywn jam your dick in ursa and call her mommy

>she tried to kill a lot of people
I think only Aang and Zuko.

And she probably wasn't even serious about Zuko as she helped him twice before.

Well, she was pretty serious at the Western Air Temple, but by that point she was already knee-deep in her rapidly increasing mental break so it wasn't exactly a rational and calculated attempt.

>sincerely apologizing is now considered blaming someone
Waifu fags

this is not ok

I think he's referring from a writing perspective. After literal years of buildup, this whole thing climaxed with her saying "welp, sorry then."

This is frustrating and really provides no proper resolution, which makes me assume they just pushed it back until they forgot about it and just shoved it in our face when Ozai was buying time until the eclipse was over.

I find it quite realistic though, even if I suspect it was not done on purpose, sometimes life just sucks because of the circumstances, for no real "dramatic" reason.

Maybe, but I thought it was pretty good. Her mother sincerely felt bad and expressed that despite barely knowing her at that point
And Azula just ran away because she couldn't bear to face her

Sure it's a shit situation but it felt very human, save for the magic face changing

>tfw you hated the bitch for almost killing Aang
>tfw she ends up giving you a hate boner and becoming your waifu above all waifus despite hating her because you know that deep down she just needed someone to love her through her autistic screeching

this guy gets it

>What brings you into my chambers this evening, peasant?

>Can we please cut the shit? You asked me here. I took all those pills you asked me to take and I've had an extremely painful erection for like twenty minutes now and I'm completely fucking wired. I feel like a million fucking yetibears are running wild in my blood. Now I can either destroy your vagina or your chambermaid's asshole, your choice, but if I don't start humping something RIGHT NOW I'm going to spend the rest of the evening driving nails into the walls with my dick. Your move, princess.

I'm never gonna sympathize. But user has a point.