Will we ever see this guy again? Did he turn in a real samurai, or just gave up completely?

Will we ever see this guy again? Did he turn in a real samurai, or just gave up completely?

What do you think Sup Forums? I think it would be cool if jack met him again after all these years

>YO SENSEI!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU. YO, WHAT'S LESSON TWO ALREADY MAN?

I'd imagine it would go down something like this, given the show's current tone (1/3)

(2/3)

(3/3)

kek

I hope SJ doesn't turn full on Grimdark, that'd be sad

Why so many people give a shit about this character is beyond me, I hope Genndy forgot about him at this point;

bc black ppl r funneh

>not wanting fake samoorai spend the last 50 years becoming a great samurai like Jack was in his prime
>grizzled, old, but still loves his tunes and showing off sometimes

This week's episode will be about 80% Ashi meeting characters from S1-4 and learning about how Jack helped them so when she finds Jack she can use that knowledge convince him to not commit sudoku.

I'd say there's a 50-60% chance Da Samoorai shows up as an old master that also helps people in need, and tells Ashi that Jack taught him everything he knows.

>grimdark

pls dont remind me of it

We've already seen him, OP...

That'd be the best plot twist ever

please genndy

Genndy probably forgot this character even existed.

>Jack immediately sudoku's

:3 will they appear?

wrong image =D
it could have turned out horribly worse

>During a montage, there's a scene where they teach Ashi to Jump Good
Would be precious.

I don't think he would still talk like that if he really turned into a real samurai tho

Next episode.

>guy is already 50 years old
>want to see him another 50 years later

Haven't you ever watch Blaxploitation movies? Hip-hop samurai are practically its life blood.

Exactly. I'd like to see a squad of street sammy's with a small shrine to the death of their master Da Samoorai.

This sumbitch died of old age, man.

holy cow andrews art has improved since radioactive cum

he was way too young for that