Blocks your delusion

>blocks your delusion

>NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T DO WELL I DON'T WANT IT TOO!!!!!!

Anyone who thinks a star wars movie will fail is retarded. They could literally show a person taking a dump for 2 hours and people would still watch it if it had the name star wars on it.

>it had a good opening so it must be a good movie

Who are you quoting?

Sup Forums BTFO TLJ confirmed as a huuuuuuge success

Mosost of the tlj film reviews are telling the drooling idiots that went to watch it in the first time that if they didnt like it they should go home, let it settle and then go back, buy ANOTHER ticket and watch it again until they like it.

>B-BUT IT WAS DIFFRENT THAN OTHER MOVIES, I WANT MY NOSTALGIA-WARS BACK!
soyboys on suicide watch lmao

Are you retarded? BvS made almost 200 million first weekend. Of course it will make a lot.

Now wait for the drop.

NO WE MADE THE AUDIENCE SCORE ON ROTTEN TOMATOES ROTTEN WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE HATE IT LIKE WE TOLD THEM TOO

WHAT HAPPENED TO MEME MAGIC

>it will surpass avatar for sure!

Ironic coming from your kind. Good luck in the next falseflag.

>90% drop

>BvS made almost 200 million first weekend.

It's hilarious watching the sheer impotence of snowflake trolls on public display for everyone to see. Word has gotten out everywhere they've tried to game the numbers. Even being openly mocked on sites like Deadline. Failed they have. Meanwhile the box office numbers keep being revised upwards for the weekend reflecting the positive word of mouth.

How is this possible?

Force Awakens opened to $289 million. That's a considerable falloff.

It literally does not matter how shitty a movie is anymore. They will just keep breaking record sales due to lower and lower IQs and market manipulation. Hollywood has realized this. That's why we'll never have good movies ever again.

because people hadn't heard how shit it was until the first week of people seeing it

>What is PR
>What is The Phantom Menace
>What is word of mouth
Shit's gonna go down by next week

Oh wow.

A movie with the full time return of Luke Fucking Skywalker made money. I-I-..I didn't see that coming?!?!

star wars movie makes movie more news at eleven!

A movie can make every money in the world, but It doesn't make it good.
See: Transformers, fast and furious

people enjoy eating shit, more news at 11

>What is PR
An Island in the Caribbean.

lmao i remember all the "there's no hype!" threads

this is what happens when you think Sup Forums represents the rest of society

>this is what happens
You make a post on an imageboard that may seem silly a few weeks later?

Money=quality.
Based Disney, well make it do 2 billion bros, I believe in us. Do it for the titty sloth

no, you think the rest of society doesnt care about star wars because women and minorities are in it

>you think the rest of society doesnt care about star wars
Jesus, those are some high stakes. They better be careful or who knows what the consequences could be. You might get screencapped by some self righteous retard whose post you'll never see. They're playing with fire.