Immortal Brothers Storytime

>Aram, a.k.a. Armstrong, an artist and drunkard who accidentally sucked up the life force of a whole generation of humans
>Gilad, a.k.a. The Eternal Warrior, a man who is able to cheat death in return for his service to The Earth itself, he is the sword protector of whichever human currently holds the mantle of "Geomancer".
>Ivar, a.k.a. The Timewalker, the most intelligent brother. While not technically immortal, he has extensive knowledge of small tears in the fabric of time known as 'timearcs' and has used them to appear throughout the past, present and future.

The three of them are the immortal brothers, and this is the tale of the green knight.

Didn't knew about this, love those brothers, nice to see them getting their own series.

Oh hey a Valiant Storytime. I haven't seen one of these in ages

just a one-shot. next month is an eternal warrior one by venditti, then we get a rai one by rafer roberts (meant to be a new version of the original Rai #0), and then finally a Bloodshot one that i think is by Lemire.

sorry, my internet briefly died

Ivar had a fun series even if it did feel like a Dr Who ripoff

the last 3 or so issues (the issue with the parallel universe bubbles and all the ones after it) were god tier comics honestly, a shame that the first arc scared a few people away

Thanks for the stortime, this was more of a Gil story than an Anni-padda brothers story though.

Rofl his face in the bottom right panel

couple of nice bits of continuity in this one, Percival and Aram end up as companions later on.

and that purple giant using a tree as a club is part of an ancient race we saw before in legends of the geomancer. possibly sent to fight them by Morgan since The Earth / Geomancers seem to have control over their dormancy / awakening

and finally this is quite a nice step forward for archer's character thats in line with his future character development

>D&D is a gateway to Demonic Butt Stuff
Man I must be playing wrong

Gilad = Gawain, that's kinda cool.

>more Van Lente
Noice

Thank you.

Was it rape?

I feel like these are references to specific pieces of D&D cover art, but I can't remember which ones.

The layout of the Giant one is especially D&D.

Valiant bump

This

Bump for the brothers