Wait, wat?

wait, wat?

what was even the joke?

BABY FUCK BABY FUCK AWWWWRIGHT

The more Homer tried to fix the problem the worse it got.

it's a fucking shit episode and everyone acting like it's amazing just because of literally one bit from it is a metajoke in itself

What happened in the episode?

>hating on a Season 7 episode
Good luck senpai.
It basically showcases a minute of the lives of each Springfieldian.

Homer tries to hold too many things including Maggie, somehow she gets trapped in the newspaper box, then he tries to break open the box but the police come, so he flee with the box, then he trips and the box flies over to a garbage compactor and Maggie gets crushed to death.

I didn't remember this episode and thought this was a microwave for a second.

for what it's worth I kind of don't like season 7 in general

1-6 was best

The news headline, primarily.

Why hasn't Boco killed himself yet?

you forgot the IT'SSS
this. I thought it was obvious

Blame it on Lisa had a better and slightly creepier/more toddlerkon-ish nekkid Maggie scene.

Cuz what if Hell is real?

How Is Hell Real If Our Souls Aren't Real

How they wrote 22 Short Films About Springfield? The writers all wrote down the name of their favorite character on a slip of paper, put them in a jar, and everyone picked one at random. Whichever character they got, they had to write a segment for that character.

Please stay on-topic with the fun multiple short-stories episodes of Simposns

I've always believed the entire reason for leaving Maggie with P&S was so the lazy animators wouldn't have to draw her in Marge's arms the entire episode.

The whole thing was basically an homage (blatant ripoff) of Pulp Fiction

Oh god, the writers loved, loved, loved PF. They were parodying it the first season (6) after the movie came out.

Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays had the creepiest toddlerkon shit in the show's history.

A little known fact about the Simpsons is that it's always been an unwritten rule that every episode includes either the writer or the showrunner's personal fetish. Couple examples:

>Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badaaaasssss Song
Oiled/greased up bodies
>Natural Born Kissers
Having sex in a public place
>Homer vs Dignity
Humiliation
>Strong Arms O' The Ma
Muscle girls

I've always suspected that Jon Vitti was the guy with the toddlerkon fetish, in fact his return to the show in Seasons 13-15 coincided with at least several episodes that had naked baby shit in them, and he also wrote MVSSTGACC

>A little known fact about the Simpsons is that it's always been an unwritten rule that every episode includes either the writer or the showrunner's personal fetish.
You mean every cartoon ever?

The show has always been a collaborative effort, but it's pretty easy to figure out what writers wrote which parts of an episode if you know what to look for. John Swartzwelder always did Hitler jokes, Oakley and Weinstein were obsessed with old people, Mike Scully was always into Homer and Bart doing wacky scams/adventures, etc.

This episode would have been 10/10 greatest show ever if maggie died as a result of being trapped in there. We'd all have been BTFO never seen it coming.

Edgy.

MVSSTGACC?

Dead-Beat Dad BEAT DEAD

From Weekend At Burnsie's, which was a Vitti episode. But he wasn't involved with the show in Season 8, so at minimum we can't blame the OP scene on him.

star-outfit maggie is best maggie

It really wasn't a hard to understand joke, or anything.

>A box has corners
>Nobody puts baby in a corner

Come on user, it's easy!

MODS WHAT THE FUCK???

MODS
O
D
S

I don't remember naked John Travolta getting stuck in a newspaper stand

Maybe because it was a naked Bruce Willis getting stuck in a newspaper stand

I know it's based on some indie film or something, but I kind wish they made this an episode formula, like the Halloween specials, or Graybles from Adventure Time, and did one every season or so.

Homer is so incompetent that he can't juggle anything, much less being a dad, a breadwinner, a homeowner, a pet owner, take care of himself (the groceries, something that even if he was on his own he'd have to deal with), enjoy his own life (the coins at the train track) and keep up with current events/be socially active, all at once.

He had too much on his hands, and things only became manageable once he gave up one of his responsibilities, arguably his biggest and most important one.

Then he lost Maggie, and essentially everything else became unimportant. He'd do anything to get her back, and proved himself desperate and capable enough to make sure his daughter was safe.

The joke, in essence, is "Homer is incredibly bad at multi-tasking, and doesn't think ahead." Even uprooting the box and taking it home is a pin on the same joke, obviously someone will miss it, and obviously someone saw Homer pulling it from the concrete, but he's momentarily happy and the problem is sort of solved so it's fine.

Post images, user.

Manga name again?

If you see a naked toddler and your first thought is sex there might be something wrong with you

Anatomically incorrect babies. Noice.

you were just funnier than the last 5 seasons combined

Mai chan's daily life

have fun you sick fuck!

What the shit is this.

This aired?

Context?

Oh sweet jesus....

I knew someone like you existed.