GREAT movie but -

GREAT movie but -
>Every news clip scene is CNN shilling
>Jon Stewart and black science guy
>Dana Bash, Anderson Cooper

The shilling for grotesque liberal propaganda was over the top. Otherwise it would rival TDK as the best superhero movie ever made. Its pretty much perfect otherwise. Mel Gibson Batman is the best Batman imo. Christian Bale was good too, but Batman in this movie had a better costume, more flexible movements and pulled off a more darker Bruce Wayne.

>The shilling for grotesque liberal propaganda was over the top
It was very tongue-in-cheek imo. Remember media manipulation is a central theme of the story.

That "grotesque liberal propaganda" was kind of the point. They report controversy, they report "reactions," not facts, they debate what might be and how they interpret things instead of facts, they pander to fear and paranoia. One voice in the crowd was speaking reason, and he was lost in a sea of self-important talking heads. Lex didn't need to tell them what to report, they do that shit on their own.

Feeling red-pilled yet?

>The shilling for grotesque liberal propaganda was over the top.
Yet it was deemed "The Donald Trump" of movies

Two iconic characters having a very bad day, I kind of liked it but the supermonster was a bit silly.

It did call out "fake news," just in a different way, a way, in fact, that *most* media outlets are guilty of to greater and lesser degrees - reporting on controversy instead of facts.

I to be honest liked the real world references.

I liked the capeflick style of bvs. Too bad the fans demanded more a lighthearted tone and a more childish version of the characters

to be honest after nolan's trilogy, mos and bvs, I can't go back to reading comic books, the character there are way more retarded and uninteresting and there is no overarching plot instead it's the batman endlessly chasing the joker (even Jesus Christ Himself would have just executed him at this point) or superman making statements about current world politics (rolleyes).

No hope for more overarching cool stories with this characters because apparently the studios listened to nerds who want "light heartedness" and stuff.

When are we going to have something that goes beyond Nolan's Knight or MoS? A new dark age for superhero movies is approaching.

This *is* the Dark Age of CBMs. They're taking these characters and adapting them for retards. They're doing the same thing to Star Wars.

They have marvel for that. I hope DC stays dark.

Typical Klompftard who doesn‘t understand Kino

Read Shapiros take on it. Maybe you learn something.

apparently it shifted 180 in tone in Justice League (which I haven't seen yet)

>liberal propaganda
You obviously never watched the movie. Also WB owns CNN. Nothing to get butt-hurt over. Also what's wrong with having a black science guy? He was only in the story for Cyborg's origin. I think you're just an idiotic Trumpcuck who takes movies way too seriously & think there is something political in it. If anything Batman V Superman pisses off SJW's. The SJW critics have an unhealthy hatred of Zack Snyder. Just look at The Nostalgia Critic & moviebob as examples of SJW critics who hate Zack Snyder.

That would explain the crappy MCU movies.

Exactly. The people protesting against Superman look like liberals, especially that skrillex look-a-like.

Well that sucks. I have not seen it either but I hope it's not true. The Batman needs to be dark.

I loved Jesse's character. Don't know why he got so much hate for it.

>No Alex Jones talking about Aliens
Dropped

It's true. They betrayed Snyder's vision in favor of Marvel. Ended up doing jack shit for them but alienate their core fans. I would've loved a Snyder JL that wasn't just kissing ass and treating the audience like brain-damaged kids.

BvS has unironically one of the best media portrayals in modern film and this user says whyIt is highly critical of the clickbait sensationalist mutation of classical journalism. Look what happens when Clark suggests traditional good old journalism to White. He gets shot down as being too naive and old fashioned.

Without the response of the world to Superman this film would've been hollow and lost its unapologetic sincerity.

>There is a black guy on screen, it must be liberal propaganda

The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

using real life fourth estate talking heads was zack making some political commentary about the current state of american perception, beliefs and opinion and what drives it, it was sewn into the montage that depicted superman as a christ figure because he was making the point that without this perverse layer of broadcast news and television, the general population in BvS would have a perception more akin to the one we had, metanarrative kino, BvS is fascist as fuck and its why the movie got canned

i would loved to see a full-on oppressor Batman solo, like the one we got in BvS

>great
ok-good but not anywhere near great

no part of this post isnt here purely to get a reaction

>Surprised when fake news outlets were shown to be spreading fake news about Supes

Kek

>great movie
stopped reading right there

I'm always surprised how willing these news people are to be in movies and pretty much admit what they do is just theater.

"media personalities" fall all over themselves at the chance to cameo in pop culture ephemera. Tons of them appear in House of Cards. These people are complete whores.

Is it really surprising that the most powerful man in the world should be a figure of controversy?

I can't believe how great this movie was.

Oh, to have this creative team and direction in a solo batman trilogy, a solo superman trilogy and a proper justice league....