New CN Pilot: Welcome to My Life

>comfy new pilot
>Sup Forums isn't talking about it

What the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=idT98H8TK-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prBaZzYmQrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because its about as exciting as watching paint dry?

>comfy
Nigga if I wanted to hear the uninteresting and inexpressive mumbling of someone I don't care about, I'd go to your place

I. FUCKING. HATE. IT.

How many obese retards is cartoon network going to shove down my throat. Are they still that bitter that Live Action bombed that now just constantly make shitty live action wanna be shows.

So glad disney is back on top, they may be evil, but at least its quality evil

It was comfy and even a little touching up until
>different family configurations

yeah i already see where this show is trying to go, and i'm not interested

>Are they still that bitter that Live Action bombed that now just constantly make shitty live action wanna be shows.

I think this Miller chick is deathly afraid of offending anyone. So shows must be as safe and bland as possible.

There's a difference between comfy and boring.

Comfy is like Season 1 of Adventure time.

This Pilot, howeve,r is boring.

>pilot
Kill yourself

it's not a pilot.

It's boring as shit.

seems like it would be better as an anti-bully campaign cartoon rather than an actual show

>comfy
So it's boring.

>seems like it would be better as an anti-bully campaign cartoon
This cartoon fails to even do that. CN is the most backwards company in the world when it comes to talking about bullying. Their shit never solves a thing.

We've talked about it plenty.

just wait till they show a waifu and Sup Forums will do a complete 360 on it

>same channel that aids TTG pulls antibullying campaigns nonstop
I don't know why I find this so amusing.

>comfy
My ass

This wouldn't work at all as a full series, anyone who is pulling a "fuck TTG air this" doesn't know shit

> Sup Forums isn't talking about it

Fuck off shill, you made the same thread ten times this past week

First, it's not a pilot.
Two, it's been talked about
Three, consider how Sup Forums is now, and you should know that most of the people here are either going to find it too "PC", too "safe", or SJW, or whatever.
Dramatics aside, I thought it was nice.

No lore no buy user these are the rules of wannabe Sup Forums-Uh I mean Sup Forums.

This can't actually be coming out. This is the most boring shit ever.

No one wants to watch a show about some fucking autist lizard and his snowflake family

>Documentary style cartoon about monsters and humans

>Each episode is about different monsters adjusting to living on earth

would watch

We talked about it weeks ago. You're just fucking late, you dingle.

ill be honest the moment any thing monstergirlish that looks hot pop up in it , it will have my attention

I like how the voice acting for the monster family is unscripted and feels like everything is recorded through a blue yeti snowball, and yet everyone else sounds like a real voice actor not even trying to sound authentic.

It was cool as a standalone short but I would not want to see it as a series

Okay but megaturtle was a reference to Gamera, right?
I don't know much about Kaiju but what's with this thing where all the Kaiju suddenly became friends with humans?

CN minisodes ARE pilots.CN uploads all of their pilots around this time of year under the minisode name.

This is nice and comfy. It feels like I'm talking to a real person and hearing their story.

Normally I'd agree, but I think it was just a small allegory and nothing serious.

Fair point. Toward the end it was a little strange, not gonna lie.

>Three, consider how Sup Forums is now, and you should know that most of the people here are either going to find it too "PC", too "safe" or SJW, or whatever.

This.
People on Sup Forums nowadays will instantly turn away shit that even slightly mentions gay couples or something like that.

I'm late too, but you should expect more threads coming up about this cartoon soon. Something I've noticed between me and my friends is that we get recommended a lot of the same shit. I found the video because it was recommended to me. It's likely that it's gaining some traction, so don't flip out when threads start popping up.

>>Sup Forums isn't talking about it

There's literally a thread about it every day.

Is Cartoon Network shilling Sup Forums with this short to test waters? If you can't decide on an actual topic to speak about for the show then don't waste a thread for it.

>>Sup Forums isn't talking about it
We've had threads about this short for well over a week now, there isn't anything to really talk about that hasn't been said already.

It's fucking boring.

>But muh comfy
No, this isn't "Comfy". Over the Garden Wall was comfy, the first couple of seasons of Regular Show, Adventure Time and SpongeBob were comfy. This shit is just boring.

How much can they really do with this fake documentary style? I dont see this show getting past season 1

This show is boring it's like visual and audio adderall.

literally my mom's dinosaur doug

BORING
O
R
I
N
G

this is basically what you would get if you made a show about the average Sup Forums user

minus the having friends part

it's very boring

the artstyle isn't visually unique at all it looks like they copied the "Boys' Latin" music video

youtube.com/watch?v=prBaZzYmQrI

it's so realistic that it's boring
it's like watching the entirety of your highschool life on a VHS tape

I don't watch the majority of modern anime because I find the high school setting over done and boring as fuck. Now it's bleeding into western.

>it's like watching the entirety of your highschool life on a VHS tape
cozy desu

>has friends
Nah nothing like any point in my life

this isn't good, comfy, any positive descriptor.

it's boring, bland, Milquetoast, and just uninteresting. it's no wonder no ones talking about it, there's nothing to talk about.

You've been making a thread about this every fucking day don't play dumb.

>More shitty SoL crap

It's shit, friend.

Precious as it is, I'm not sold on this becoming a full show, nor am I expecting it to be made into one.

Boring mumblecore nothingness.

It's sweet and I like the kind of documentary feel of it, but it's just boring as it is now.

I know not all shows need to be comedic or action-packed but there was something that was missing to give it an interesting documentary feel, not just a boring documentary feel.

It was a nice short, but its premise doesn't work for a series. There's only two ways it could go:

>SoL revolving around the MC in the mini
or
>interview/mockumentary show that follows the life of a new student each episode

First choice quickly becomes susceptible to turning into lolsorandumb since watching the same guy talk about the same mundane problems quickly becomes boring. The second option has potential but it will basically be comprised of melodrama which can quickly make the show look like a joke because it's a fucking cartoon.

Premise isn't terrible but this wouldn't succeed. Kids wouldn't watch this. The main voice would also be recast.