Vice Admiral battle hardened war hero

>Vice Admiral battle hardened war hero
>Dyes her hair purple

>we want the tumblr feminist audience

The tiara man. The fucking tiara.

These people have no limits.

AND FUCK THIS GUY

What are they trying to make it look like Dune?

She was hot. Hotter than Rey and fat chink

what did she do wrong? Leia was a shitty leader.

it was so vital to have a middle aged woman with purple hair womansplain to the hot head beaner how to think

Right, because everyone knows that hair color correlates with fighting ability.

Also, in this world of giant walking bears and Jedi psychic powers, you see fit to nitpick the color of Laura Dern's hair?

who will take care of her space pussy ?

Wasn't she in Twin Peaks

When I first saw the film, I didn't understand Vice Admiral Holdo. She doesn't share critical elements of her plan with other high ranking officers in the Rebellion, leading them to lose faith in her and stage a mutiny. Worse - the film treated the mutineers as if they were being unreasonable for not following a plan that, in their understanding, was suicidal.

Then I realized that this is how women view leadership: merely the right to make decisions without any responsibilities. Whereas the masculine ideal of a leader is someone who both has the authority to command but also the obligation to demonstrate to his inferiors that he is worthy of that authority, women - who historically have had small roles in leadership - consider it a oneway affair. This is exacerbated by 2nd and 3rd wave feminism, which encourage women to take leadership roles while also removing the consequences from failing to meet the responsibilities associated with masculine leadership.

In their eyes, Holdo didn't need to share her plan with her command team because the rules said that she was in charge and was the ultimate arbiter of who knew what. The idea that members of her command staff (mostly male, or at least led by Poe - a masculine archetype) would show agency of their own and push back against confusing or erractic commands is foreign to the female mind. "How could these men attack this strong woman in charge?" They cry - as though merely fulfilling one's legal obligations is a virtue in of itself. And the film's writers pat these women on the head by vindicating their obedience with a deus ex machina.

The only good news is that the suicidal overconfidence that films like this engender in women is easily overcome by masculine virtues, when men are willing to exercise them. As the world continues to decline, the gap between women's expectations for the outcomes of their behavior and reality will become more clear - fueling the eventual victory of reaction and traditionalism.

on the one hand I feel hypocritical for finding purple hair so distracting in a universe full of weird aliens and robots

but on the other hand fuck that that shit was out of place as fuck, hated this fucking character she took me out of the movie every time she was on screen

something something hyperspace into her star destroyer

>Military officer who is supposed to command the respect of her subordinates cant even follow proper grooming standards

A good portion of leadership is to maintain appearance and set the standard for your people.

>leia's sexual harassment lawsuit when?

based

Serious question: Did she really dye her hair purple or was she born with purple hair? This being Star Wars makes it kind of hard to tell.

At least, her bestie did a favor for her.

>fuck the patriarchy lmao, who needs uniforms and visible ranks in the military?!

lmao i didn't notice that till now

disney is so kikeish

I knew Sup Forums retards would see this as some evil Jewish plot to insert a feminist agenda into the movie

can someone link the version with the superman theme?

underrated

>there’s a hot topic in space

wasn't it transphobic to cast a real woman as her?

This. There was ZERO feminist agenda in the new SW.

#TheForceisFemale

Hahaaaaha fuckin' hell, fuck this franchise

umm no sweetie

>a figurative tool of cultural Marxism

you know damn well she pulls it off and that dress and those earrings are SMASHING, shitlord!
>tfw you've waited 40 years for an onscreen presence as powerful as Bea Arthur in the SW Christmas Special

there are 5 other threads about this

and I'm going to cum to each one if it kills me

Notice how the command room is filled with nothing but women?

I love you for this perfect analysis of the situation.

Yep. Now compare it to any militaristic country. Muh feminism

>another star shit thread

>Has been central commander in a rebellion for 35 years
>Keeps getting out ranked by random other females

Organa JUST

Its not a plot, it was done in the open.

this
she fucking got like 380 people killed due to not sharing her plan

Damn Sup Forumstards creating political tulpas from their twisted psyches.

>when your grandma tries to be hip like the kids

>skinny fat granny with stomach bigger than boobs

No, maybe 25 years ago but not today.

What you've just said sums up how fucking shit Star Wars has always been. Imagination of any sort is an irritant to the fanbase, who just want Mormon space doughboys forever.

They had thirty seconds to come up with something when Carrie Fisher died so they could use her unshot material. They can't think of everything.

>Standards
>The resistance
Whatever you need to make yourself feel better Porkins.

>completely disregards the fact that it's science fiction and could very easily be genetically normal for her.
what did he mean by this?

this isn't fucking anime, kill yourself soyboy

Have to appeal the core audience user.

Millennials are a mistake, I loathe my generation.

Walt would be pretty displeased with his company now.

She was okay at best back when she was young

why arent her eyebrows purple then?

is her pussy hair also dyed?

FUCK YOU DIANE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you not even look at the post you just replied to?

She and Leia were in a lesbian relationship.

She's the Jurassic Park lady?
What the fuck.

And Poe was shown as a unreliable gung-ho idiot, didn't you catch that? Or should I write up a pretentious two paragraph "analysis" too you spergs?

YAS SLAY QUEEN

>Wears fabulous dinner dress with no rank or insignia or anything even resembling a military uniform.
>Spends 2 hours on her hair while Leia and Akbar get blown the fuck out by Ren's plot weapons.
>Gives terrible speeches and talks snarkily to Poe like he's her naughty boy-toy that must be punished because women can be strong military leaders too.

This film is toilet paper.

>Walt would be displeased that his company has taken over the media industry
Sure.

If he was a good-ho idiot, wouldn't it be better to make sure he knew the plan and didn't panic?

*Gun-ho

directed by David Lynch

Someone explain to me why an admiral is dressed in an evening gown complete with tiara!

Why can't a woman choose to dye her hair? This board is full of misogynists

So what even was her master plan that she didn't reveal to the crew? Haven't seen the film btw.

>by turning into jew central

I could have been on board with the purple hair if they made it look like it was naturally purple. Like, some alien trait. But it looks like they got hair dye from CVS.

Abandon ship on the evac shuttles and hope they won't be scanning for small ship signatures.

I just assumed she was some sort of alien and that was her natural hair color.
It seems kind of dumb for someone in the middle of war to dye her hair

We know she was just a paleo-botanist.

EXPOSED

The only explanation is that she was somewhat retired and only came back after those three planets got btfo in the last movie

she was so fine back then, one of my first crushes even

What the fuck were they thinking with the stupid sister character? She was legitimately awful in every scene she was in.

A rebellion paid from her own pocket. She cannot even command her own PMC.

Never really explained. Like most of the cast in the movie. Create new character but give no background to them seemed to be the motto of Last Jedi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

beautiful

>that effeminate soyboy in the background

She was also a shitty commander who created a mutiny by being a vague bitch

Wait that was her?
Time to re-watch JP and Blue Velvet

>gung ho idiot
>if he didnt destroy that dreadnought it would have wrecked the fleeing rebels fleet after hyperspace

She looks like a character from The Hunger Games.

these people are insane. they're so miserable and bitchy in their lives. everything is politics and agenda to them

wtf i hate women now

> hahaha see she knew exactly what she was doing those dumb men should have just shut up and listened to their leader
> let me tell you why Trump supporters are dumb

Christ.

Does he have tits too? What kind of guy ever crosses his arms that low?

The things that upset me about this character:

-Looked dumb as shit
-Existed purely as a plot device to make Poe look like a dumbshit?
-This is fucking Star Wars and any grade A mature pussy would blow both Weinstein brothers to have a cameo in the film and you fucking choose Laura Dern.

I'd love her to wank me off while emasculating me and calling me such a naughty little boy

>ATTACK BUT DON'T FORGET TO SLOW YOURSELF DOWN BY DRAGGING ACROSS THE SURFACE

But man! The soil under is red! It's so iconic! Like the poster!

she didn't tell her allies she had a plan and acted like they we're just drifting in space

i'd like to give her my battle-hardened hero, if you know what i mean

.........is exactly what I expected.

I don't catch your drift

Fuck off

They are merely manifestations of the collective of Sup Forums projecting outwards