57%

>57%

Get FUCKED Nazis, it’s going back up!

Powerful

big if true

>There is a little less shit on my shit sandwich!

Made me think

I caught some story about local showings where I live and the reporters were interviewing people who hated it and saying how it's getting mixed responses. How can it have that high of a critic rating when the public doesn't care about it?

drumpf BTFO!

because critics only exist to predict what the audience will think so that they can confirm what their readers want to see

is this review being counted on the tomatometer?

Nazis, now there's a word I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

>You were my fellow SS man, Anakin! I AWARDED YOU THE IRON CROSS! REMEMBER WHAT EHRE HEIST TREUE MEANT YOU GODDAMN LITTLE COCKSUCKER.

It was a different time.

>i have to delete my 56% star wars meme images now

always with you it cannot be done

What the fuck is this about Nazis. The movie sucked what does that have to do with a dead political movement of 1930s Germany.

Imagine being this personally invested in the success of a soulless corporate product created by a nightmarish multibillion dollar capitalist monopoly straight out of a cyberpunk novel, purely because it signals fleeting approval of the political opinions you paid to programmed with in higher education, or failing that assorted blogazines such as Salon or Wired.

Tragic.

user please post them before you delete them I fucking missed the meme kino
Any anons that have caps of the festivities please share

Critics are eithet paid by Disney or afraid of Disney.

It's a good movie. It should go up.

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults.

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though...

Once the popcorn stands back up, you'll have to admit this was a good film. Disney always wins baby.

/thread

>REEEEEEEEEEE, NAZIS ARE RUINING MY CAPITALIST BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA

S

OH NO NO NO NO

>SJW cuck getting excited about the score going back up by 1%
Silly cuck. Disneyshilling does you no good here.

>tfw you'll never fight for the Empire

What a shame bongland has fallen so low.

N

That's understandable. Americans began watching it yesterday. They have shit taste.

>doesn't know what S means
disney shill confirmed senpais

No.

the liberal equivalent of Sup Forums babbies are shitposting on twitter about how if you dislike TLJ it means you support the alt-right

everyone is fucked in the head these days idk

IT'S 57 NOW, ARGENTINEANS ARE WHITE

Americans were a mistake.

I'm pretty sure Major Grubert is French, though.

Look up Le Garage Hermétique

The irony of this is that it might really hurt its sales in the US, which is by far Star Wars' biggest market. People will have a kneejerk reaction to it and say fuck you to all things The Last Jedi.

the ot that low... im a little triggered not gonna lie

I am invested, invested in their demise. They are the reincarnation of old Hollywood, the very thing that filmmakers like Lucas, Spielberg, and Friedkin were att odds witb. Disney is incapable of creating an Indiana Jones or a Luke Skywalker. The closest they've ever come was Jack Sparrow, and it took him a whole two movies to succumb to Flanderization. Disney doesn't innovate, the acquire, doesn't inspire, just entertains.

These SJW's always assume people are alt-right if people don't agree with SJW's. I'm a centrist liberal & I found TLJ to be shit. SJW's are nothing more than cry babies.

Looks intriguing, thanks for the suggestion

>cummins
Post a pic.

57 , those are rookie numbers you need to pump those up

le 57% face

we liked it though

This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.