So this is what happens when star wars hires a decent actor for once

So this is what happens when star wars hires a decent actor for once

He actually looks like a good star wars character

That's how I know he's in the movie for 2 minutes tops

>javier bardem
>"decent" actor

Maaaan, Benicio would make a fucking badass Jedi or sith

antonio banderas!!

hopefully he comes back, one of the only interesting new characters in this movie

Domnhall Gleeson, Adam Driver, Laura Dern and Oscar Isaac are all good actors.

Benicio was acting the shit out of it

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults.

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though................

>bardem
kek

>Domnhall Gleeson
No, he was like a live action cartoon.

his stuttering was fucking annoying

Honestly, why did they even include this? It wasn't quirky, it just made no fucking sense and made it hard to enjoy his performance. This film just confused me at times.

He didn't write his role.

>I hate watch movies

guys look how above everything I am

Cuz he's super duper smart and cool and has a disability so he is unique just like me! My mommy said so!

Him and Kylo were the only good things in the movie

1 minute 30 seconds:
>40 seconds for the introduction
>30 second exposition of his job
>20 second betrayal

I guarantee it was a spur of the moment thing that they thought was fucking genius. Like Lucas deciding to give Greivous a cough because he came into work sick one day

There is no place for charismatic male villains in nu-wars. I can't believe they got Del Toro and gave him an insignificant cameo, just like Max Von Sydow in TFA. Kathleen Kennedy is a male hating feminist freak.

I think they were setting him up to come back in the next movie or in the expended universe. Seems weird to waste Del Toro like that in 2 minutes.

As for the 'hacker' part, some people hate it. But he hacked in a way that fitted in the universe, similar to R2 hacking in the death star.

So did he die?

I assumed it was drugs.

This. And big fat sloth titties.

I think they called him "splicer".

Didn't they also get Justin Theroux in the movie for like 5 seconds as well? They're too good to not be better utilized.

I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet, but he's had a ton of great performances. He's a good actor.

>I am kingston master of the codes

>a d-d-d-d-decent actor

Doesn't he chew on some weird ass thing at some point? I just assumed he was stuttering because he's a junky pick pocket. Scummy guys tend to have unpleasant mannerisms

this.

he actually elevates the role to be palatable even though he's basically a cartoon villain, he at least feels like a guy who's just a weaselly cunt

call me anything you want but i also think John Boyega has potential as an actor. it is not his fault that he was given such a nonsense character to portray. but he surely has talent.

as fucking annoying as i find him as a person i thought he was one of the best parts of tfa

>Okay, John, so in this scene, you're going to be looking up at the sky and shouting "Woo!"

Also, how the fuck did Vietchink manage to go so much faster than Finn that, after turning into a completely different direction than he was going at full blast, she was able to catch up and actually side-swipe him?

literally who?

I'm glad you love ESB, it's my favorite movie.

He was flying against the laser and she wasn't but it was still dumb. Her face when she collided into him was insufferable

fuck you i like hatewatching

cause her spaceship didn't have to carry a BBC around

I forgot he was in The Revenant