WAMPG: Where are my Pants general

>Still watching Where Are My Trash after that season finale
The status who in this show is so bad, I swear.
>finally finds his pants
>About to put them on
>they're hit my a stray teleportation ray and warped some place else
Fuck this show

Come to think of it, where ARE his pants?

It's not their fault.

They originally planned to end the show there but the network demanded more episodes.

itt: no pants allowed

Fuck off user, that episode was great. The next season will probably be even better.

>they added a pet character
WAMPG is gone total zombie simpsons on us

Isn't this show on hiatus until 2018? What's there to discuss? A general would only contain cancer.

He's Jim Carey right?

You realize that the season premier is going to be a clip show episode, right?

>Wildstyle gives him his pants
What did she mean by this?

You don't want to see all the nostalgic scenes on how he tries to find his pants.

What's their endgame?

True freedom
The pants are a metaphor

You forgot about the Halloween special, didn't you?

Still, even with the gap there's plenty to discuss, like why didn't he just keep the shorts when he had the chance?

I honestly don't get how any of you people can actually watch this show with a straight face.

I mean I respect the homages to classic literature and the attention to detail in the backgrounds, but jesus this show was dead on arrival.

It's okay to admit you don't understand any of it user, there's nothing wrong with being retarded.

So what exactly did the pants become in episode 45 season 3?

My theory is that it became a hive mind or was some metaphor for the McCarthism of the 1950's and the Red Scare as a whole. I mean the nukes and all the red paint(?) was really pushing that angle, no?

Agreed on the hive mind part, but the neofreudian themes we've been seeing throughout the season makes me think they were going more for an allusion to Carl Jung's theory of the collective unconscious. If you go back and review the dream sequences I think you'll see a lot of symbolism revolving around the idea of the self and what the pants mean to everyone.

Fuck, forgot pic.

Stopped watching after they started pandering to the SJW's
"Oh lets take these usually straight single pants and put them in a pair. Won't that be fun" Piss off with your forced diversity and relationships. Saged, get this piece of shit off my Sup Forums and stick to tumblr

Spoilers for Season 3:
I didn't think they had the balls to do it, bros. They spent the whole arc leading up to it. He worked up his courage for the whole damn season, and then...
>The truth is, I don't need pants when I'm around you.
>Oh, wow, I'm glad you think of me as such a close friend.
>Well, actually, I was more thinking...
>Maybe we could meet up later.
>Yeah, yeah, maybe we could. When did you want to?
>Oh, next Saturday, you bring someone else, join my boyfriend and I on a double date.
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS BROS

>Larry's quest for enlightenment was just a shaggy dog story
>The writers actually thought Larry getting cockblocked was better than him becoming an ubermensch

I'm still fucking mad. I thought they were better than that, but I was wrong. Shipping really does ruin everything.

>forgetting the genocide of the underwear less race of albinos

They really pulled a ton of shit.

Why didn't they use a submachine gun/sniper to blast the robo pants? I mean like all they was it was invincible to pistol fire. Not all guns.

>That episode where Where Are My Pants? Guy killed a man

I'm not sure if it was retconned or not, but the writers always avoid questions in regards to that entire episode during interviews.

Though it's most likely confirmed canon after the events of s3e12. That episode was really dark.

>Show gets a sequel 20 years later staring his daughter in Where is my shirt?

When you describe it like that?
I'd watch it.

You guys know the pants stuff is bullshit right?
He spent three seasons looking for the pants and the. Realizes he was missing a sock all along
The script got leaked and they have been taking it down from everywhere

Watch them on YouTube

People are still watching this Reddit-tier show? lel
I bet you guys also fell for the Taco Tuesday meme too, right?

He has killed before
I mean I know it's a cliche that characters kill all the time but it only matters when it's plot relevant but there is no way anyone survived the nutcracker factory incident

Exactly! Why the hell do they think releasing a clip show episode is a good idea when we have YouTube and shit? I swear the WAMP writers are fucking losing it.