Mark didn't know they had killed off his character until he saw it at the premiere

Mark didn't know they had killed off his character until he saw it at the premiere.

Just look at his face after and before the premiere.

youtube.com/watch?v=OB7hlb1iB-g

Spread the word. The jews grabbed the third rail on this one. It's time we cast a light on those vermin.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.ign.com/articles/2017/11/27/the-empire-strikes-back-scene-that-still-upsets-mark-hamill-most
youtube.com/watch?v=QvClO_bOTtg
youtube.com/watch?v=T-D1KVIuvjA
streamable.com/917td
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is a script

au.ign.com/articles/2017/11/27/the-empire-strikes-back-scene-that-still-upsets-mark-hamill-most

>Hamill revealed he's not fond of the wampa arm amputation scene where Luke Skywalker badly hurts the huge snow beast.

>Hamill was unaware that Luke would take off the wampa's arm in the film, as he was under the impression Luke would only use his lightsaber to scare off the beast instead and not actually harm it. Hamill believes it was out of character for Luke.

Something that changes over time.

They literally made a hero to billions unceremoniously disappear to make way for a new, diverse cast.

They overplayed their hand on this one.

wow what a comparison

He went out like Obi wan, did you want him to just linger around for no reason?

yes.

no, I don't believe it

OP is a lying faggot looking for (you)s and keeps remaking this stupid shit thread. Rosemary

The more popular this becomes, the more jews we get spreading lies.

Imagine my shock.

Ah, so they did the Force Fade without telling him?
He just thought Luke was exhausted and taking a rest after exerting himself, but getting back in the game.

That would explain his expression there. These people are fucking demonic.

That's not how it plays and you know it, jew.

This is just evil. They weren't satisfied with just killing jesus?

Now that they own fox, who is next? What other great heroes will they have die as bitter virgins who drink milk?

quite plausible

WHY did you reply to him and give him a(you) don't you know that you can reply to the thread and not him or are you a Mouseketeer on damage control. The long and short if it is the director got butthurt because hamill knows the character better than him and told everyone, so he fucked him over. The doors that way shill.

>Rey

>Rey Mixer

>Rey (C) Mixer

>Race Mixer

no fucking way

THE THREAD IS BEING AUTOSAGED.

WE'RE RIGHT.

No way, its not even an hour old.

Bump? Have the mods turned against us?

jesus christ

THE KIKE STRIKES BACK

Nice spot user

this thread upsets me

why? because you posted this a second ago and it's already on page 3?

Bless Mark, he was right even then.

How much is the (((mouse))) paying you?

They've deleted some of threads on this topic.

what the fuck is this

0 I can say force awakens and rogue one were dog shit

you a DCfag?

>you a DCfag?

I only watched WW and I thought it was fucking awful.

>Hamill thought he will swing lightsaber to scare Wompa away
>postproduction made it look like he chopped his hand off

Luke's death scene, he got killed in post production.

Poor Mark.
I kill Rian.

this. my upper lip curled with anger

death threats get you blocked, sorry you cant read this because you are blocked

What bullshit. He used to blast womp rats in his speeder as a teen back home. Why would he have fun killing giant rats but not a Wampa?

ffffffffffffffffffffffff-

Fuck off, maiming a random Wompa is not the same as killing of one of the most important characters in the franchise

“Well, I’m still in denial,” Hamill joked about the fact he’s no longer alive in the “Star Wars” universe. “I just think he transported somewhere else…The first thing I said [to Rian] was, ‘Can’t you wait and do this in Episode IX?'”

Every time I see this it makes me want to cry. He looks so damn heart broken. What did Mark do to deserve this?

are you comparing a detail with a plot point ??

>Ruins his character and kills him off without even fucking telling him

Jesus Christ

He spoke out against the Jew.

Be like Luke. Do not Fear the DEATH STAR.

>only Lucas, Kasdan, and Hamill knew that vader was luke's father.

The series itself set a precedence for this.

I know just what lampshade i want to hang.

>chebacca dies from malnutrition from becoming a vegan

Womp rats were pests.

>Mark didn't know they had killed off his character until he saw it at the premiere.

...I completely and totally believe you. I can't think of any other reason why Mark would look so fucking devastated, then stare directly at the director with such venom.

I guarantee Johnson didn't bother telling him he was going to die. Thought he'd "leave it a secret" like the "I am your father" line from ESB. Probably because Mark tried to tell him, "Hey, you don't know jack shit about Luke Skywalker, you fucking retard."

We have to do something. Boycott this movie. Spread the word.

And a wompa isnt?

George lucas selling out star wars was a mistake

>I just think he transported somewhere else
Instant transmission?

>entire cinema laughs and pee their pants

Did r2d2 and c3po appear?

yeah, as useless comic

Just kill them off

Old as shit user... Turned up during the shit storm that was TFA

R2D2's scene with Luke was actually good and wasn't just a nostalgia "OH I MEMBER" moment, it had weight and made sense for the characters to act in that way in this context. It briefly reminded Luke (and the audience) of the character he used to be and why he left his home on Tatooine decades ago in he first place.

I don't really believe this but I would like to meme it so that Disney has to respond in some way and we get the chance to hear Hamill shit on the executives.

He looks like he's having a heart attack. I'm genuinely tempted to believe you.

I'm already telling all my friends on facebook that this is true. Looks true to me.

>You
>You R'fa
>You're Fa
>You're a Fag

woa

lmao wtf, he looks like he's gonna fuckin maul Rian like a silverback ape

youtube.com/watch?v=QvClO_bOTtg

Fuck this. And fuck whoever directed this movie and edited in MaRey Sue while Luke was struggling. I'm beyond pissed off that this is what we got.

I hope this trilogy gets classed as non-canon so they can make a proper trilogy after this garbage. Fuck everything about this.

What is this comedy skit?

All these newfags

Sup Forums is banning this topic because it is not "related to current politics"

The mods are Jews. Fuck them all.

Who exactly is gonna make this new trilogy of yours? Lucas isn't actually the owner anymore. Disney told him to fuck off. And they aren't just going to give him the franchise back.

Nope sorry user I just don't remember ever seeing that that's all. Hope you feel like an oldfag now and not just a Redditrefuge. Also please try make your comments original thanks.

I don't consider it canon.

Mark knows the character better than anyone.

DO YOU REALISE
THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE
DO YOU REALISE
WE'RE FLOATING IN SPACE

just came back from cinema. what a fucking let down this was. just wow. snouke ded, luke ded, lea is flying around.. fuck this shit i'm out.

When he was doing that he was Luke, not Jedi Knight Luke - you realize this right? Almost like he goes through a change or a character development process or something...

I hate the Porgs but I can't be alone in thinking this is a pretty fucked up scene

Does Mark look like Chuck Norris to anyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=T-D1KVIuvjA

The thing is already fucking cooked. If you wanna be quirky do a scene of chewie chasing one and getting overwhelmed.
Now you've gone full Hannibal.

Skywalker Texas ranger

streamable.com/917td

Tattoine Ranger

I would watch it user. Luke ,r2 and a speeder cleaning up Mos Eisley.

What are some sci-fi cowboy / ranger flicks?

It shouldn't hurt as much as it does, Sup Forums.+

They did Luke and Hamill both a dirty.

The modsketeers are watching us...

None that I can think of user apart from bravestar. Although his catchphrase has to be.
>that little droid will get me in a lot of trouble.

They're banning people on Sup Forums despite this being entirely political.

.........................I'm not watching this movie

You are literally a nazi user. Why you so sexist

I actually have no problem with this scene. Luke is on a desolate island. To another (alien) species us drinking cow milk would look the same to them. Kind of like how in the books it talks about how Yoda pretty much lived on swamp rats/insects until he found the swamp seeds. I like how they actually showed how Luke is surviving on the island instead of just letting us imagine him like projecting some force water or some bullshit.

It's a Wampa, not a Wamparat.

Soy Wars: The Last White Male

I seriously have no idea who they expect to carry Episode IX. All the remaining characters are completely tokens, charisma vacuums or underdeveloped.

Is this real?

Looks like a guy... Remind me again what is the point of Phasma being a woman?

That even a woman can be a guy if she tries hard enough. In fact, all women will soon be encouraged to have the operation

Knights Of Ren

is he really having a panic attack here? He could be acting, of course, but he seems really distressed.

>remember before this scene, Chewie just lost his best friend forever