Volton Legendary Defender thread

Volton Legendary Defender thread.

The Galra did nothing wrong edition

Will Lotor be a slut?

You guys burn through threads too fast, I missed the slut off thanks to work.

THE GALRA DID NOTHING WRONG.

WE WERE INVITED TO RULE ALL THOSE WORLDS.

THOSE PLANETS WERE DESTROYED WHEN WE GOT HERE.

Which Galra wrote this?

That was the shadow government of Alteans doing that.

Aw shit, I missed a slut-off?

Lotor took the biggest dicks and Keith said he was cheating using Altean biology.

Yep, the Eurotrash anons decided to trash the thread. Some anons decided to combat the hate with a Keith vs Lotor slut-off feat. cheerleaders Coran and Zarkon.

>keith is half galra half human
>lotor is half galra half altean
>no female galra in sight
Galra confirmed for mpregs.

gotta love the ANGRY mice

In a true Galra slut-off, whoever gets the other guy pregnant wins.

he will be openly gay

This is our LGBT representation.

Tumblrinas will start off mad that the evil guy is gay, then realize he's hot.

Actual gays will be on board from day 1.

The Eurotrash anons started the slut-off.

Can confirm. A lot of people ran away because they got scared.

The Galrafags started the slut-off. I blamed those Klancefags for shitting up the thread until one of the Euroanons admitted that it was them.

I started the slut-off to get rid of the anti-Kallura user. I do genuinely love the idea of Keitor slut-offs though.

Is that you, elder?

There aren't enough klancefags on Sup Forums to shit up a thread all on their own.

No, they admitted to participating in the slut-off. I'm not a Euro, but one or two of the others were.

Yeah, I'm the third elder. The rarest one.

No they didn't. It was Eurotrash who started it. Galrafags were asleep.

>6 months

God bless you.

you don't need an army to trash a thread. the anti user last night was one person

Where's that one Eurotrash user who had a fetish for sticking live eels in vaginas?

All you need is two or three circlejerking faggots, which is exactly what the slut anons were.

Hm you all are right, I concede.

You might see him tonight.

Zarkon and Coran got into an epic fight over who the bigger slut was. Cova ate the space mice during the confusion. Mice user was sent into a ferocious rage and everybody was fucked. That's where the story ends.

We can do it..don't know if this is good news or bad, but inbetween waiting fandom drama is sure to ensure

I liked the part where Lance took off his clothes and people were offended.

Who would take the eel in Voltron?

I wish these threads would get a massive influx of Lotllura autists. They're actually funny, unlike most of the people here.

Pidge.

Rude.

be the change you want to see in the thread. time to double up on your vaccines user.

Be assertive like the Keitor degens then.

>be the change you want to see
What did I say last time Neil? Spoilers or gtfo

They actually managed to stop people from arguing on the thread with their slut posting. The absolute madmen.

That's the point of Keitorbombing.

alright, fine. Pidge dies near the end of S3 and is replaced by Matt on the team. don't tell anyone tho

Slut off wasn't degen. It would have been degen if they were both bug chasers and Keith got a prolapse by the end.

That's just what I call them. I know the slut-off was tame to some of the other stuff they have posted.

Cova didn't really chew the mice, just swallowed them whole. Mice user fucking murdered her after rescuing the mice, so they're fine.

No, Cova chewed them into tiny little bits. They are deader than dead.

t. slut-off greentexter

I taste a galra.
A N G E R Y

I argue that while they appeared to be chewed, Cova was doing a cat laugh that shook its jaws that made it look like she was chewing. Then it swallowed them alive.

YOU MONSTER!!

Good.

There's a lot of potential in that "evil doctor Lotor and sexy nurse Keith start a bugchasing cult" AU

And ruined a thread in the process. Kallurafags, Pancefags, and Galrafags are the cancer of this fandom, and all your ships are shit. Fuck each and every one of you.

Good thing fiction isn't reality, right?

>Kallurafags, Pancefags, and Galrafags are the cancer of this fandom

They're the only people worth a shit in these threads.

Hi anti-kallura user, how's it going?

Why so much hate?

Let's talk about Prorok!

And take it to the bank, faggot. You shits are the fangfags of VLD.

Idk if any anons saved an image from the thread that got banned earlier but does anyone have that Keith and Pidge thing where she's calling him "dog" and they talk about a bone and the final pannel is her jumping ontop of him or something.

Who does he like stealing lunches from the most? I think it's definitely Haggar, he seemed to hate her. He likes stealing from the other druids too.

Lotor gets off imagining all his tiny viral children replicating inside Keith.

Calm down baby

Keitorfags saved these threads. They saved my life.

I want to tongue-fuck Allura's mouth pussy.

Is he secretly a flaming faggot? Or have we made too many of the galra in our fictional lore gay..

No, he's very straight, stereotypically so. He won't even share a locker room with the other Galra.

Your life wasn't worth saving if you ship in a mecha anime. You are everything you claim to hate tumblr for. Go fuck yourself off a cliff

He does it for two reasons:
1. He hates the druids and Haggar
2. Druid food is legit fucking delicious

No he's a straight man but to the point where everyone thinks he sucks cocks in secret.

How do I fuck myself off a cliff? Any tutorials for that?

Mechafags are the worst purityfags.

It's too bad, a lot of galra tend to dislike him being too openly anti-gay

So what do you think is inside the Lions other than the cockpit? Where does that corridor down the throat go? I figure there's probably a little sleeping quarters or something, maybe an access to some kind of maintenance crawlspace.

Then why does Kyza make bad food? She was raised by a druid after all. Or was he some weird druid who was born with a defect where he had no taste buds?

If he was human he'd wear a pussy inspector hat completely unironically.

Bedroom with en suite and kitchenette.

Prorok wears socks with sandals.

A toilet, naturally. Just in case you gotta drop a deuce in space

I wonder how Star Wars fighters deal with that. Luke was in that X-Wing going from Hoth to Dagobah. What if he had to shit? Is there a terlit built into the X-Wings seat? Or in the TIE Fighters?

Maybe the Alteans had the forsight to prevent a Star Wars no toilet in a fighter issue....

She had to use a lot of "nature", such as moss, in her stews. This was due to her living in the cave for so long. She even put moss in them when she cooked at Yurak's, because she thought it was fine. If only she had gotten used to using normal ingredients...

Prorok's wife has that "can I speak to your manager" haircut, drives a galra van, etc.

Prorok wears jorts.

Actual astronauts use diapers when wearing space suits. The flight suits in Star Wars are supposed to be vacuum-capable, so they might do the same or have an airtight catheter system. Not much can help with taking a dump though.

Perhaps a Giger-style tube that goes up the ass.

Yurak actually had to step in and start cooking after a while. He loves his fuzzy weird ass waifu, but her cooking is shit.
Nah, that's his sister. Prorok is married to fucking prostitutes.
They actually explained that in a Darth Vader novel once, how he craps with his suit and all. It was definitely a case of too damn much information.

Jesus Christ, people must hate his wife.

Their kids speak in shrieks and crawl under tables at restaurants.

He had a favorite prostitute he was thinking of proposing to, but then she died of an OD.

He didn't even go to a port and fuck a slut for a whole year after that. It really messed him up.

A prehensile suction tube that leads into some kind of matter-deconstructor reactor that automatically shoves itself in when you sit down. The Alteans are so used to it that Coran didn't even mention it the first time they went out for a flight.

He thought about asking his nephew, Eyebrows, for advice but was too embarrassed.

The lunch-stealing got worse though.

Does he ever settle down, or does he have that open relationship mindset?

Lance spent an entire week after debating if he'd just lost his virginity.

Galra Empire a shit.
Galactic Empire a best.

In older Galra posts Prorok was a single dad. Maybe he got screwed in the divorce and it soured him on relationships.

He upgraded his minfridge to a full fledged one in his quarters to compensate for all of the lunches he had stolen and stashed away.
If he were to settle down, he'd be the open relationship type. Prorok may be a homophobe, but he shares the Galra sentiment that cheating is dishonorable and cowardly. However, he'd be the type who still gets jealous when his wife looks at other men.

>Prorok: 'Fuck yeah, I'm proud to be a cuck!'
Sorry, not sorry