What the fuck is wrong with you ungrateful fucks?! I didn't do anything wrong with Age of Ultron...

What the fuck is wrong with you ungrateful fucks?! I didn't do anything wrong with Age of Ultron, it was all Marvel Studios' fault. It's not my fault they shat on my vision and left all the good material on the cutting room floor. It's not my fault I was forced to work with fucking whiny prima donas like Robert Downey Jr.and Elizabeth Olsen. It's not my fault I was at the mercy of the fucking kikes at Disney who threatened to make my life a living hell and destroy my career if Ultron didn't do gangbusters.

Despite all the meddling I still made one of the greatest comic book movies of all time. Sorry if you prefer the endless Dragon Ball Z fights and washed out colors the Russo brothers give you. Sorry if you prefer Gunn's poor man's imitation of me. And for the last fucking time quit whining about how Ultron the character was portrayed. The whole point of his character is that he's a dark version of his father so of course in my movie he would act like an evil Tony Stark and "quip" a lot. If you stupid fucks actually picked up a comic then you would understand this.

Leave me the fuck alone now.

I-I didn't know Whedon. I'm sorry.

Sensitive Joss Wheadon

Hork hork Joss. Hork hork indeed.

FUCK (you) AND YOUR OMELETTE JOKES WHEDON!

everything would've been fine if you hadn't joined the enemy

I don't care if Feige gave his blessing fuck you traitor!

I guess you didn't see that coming, huh Joss?

You clueless hack fuck, it's a wonder the Russos could even salvage the sewage you left floating in the shitter to make CW remotely feasible.
Two movies of empty interaction, pointless in-fighting, woeful negligence and whatever the fuck the villain's point is outside of throwing disposable mooks so the heroes can look good washed down with downtime moments about fucking nothing.

You know I actually can't wait for Batgirl, yeah, I want to see if it naturally soaks up your shit writing or you somehow find a way to fuck up Barbara more than TKJ did. Looking at how you worked Black Widow I think you're honestly something of a retarded genius so my bets on the latter.

You now realize this is setting the tone for the DCEU fans appropriating Whedon as a good thing.

>Gunn's poor man's imitation of me.
You never made anything as good as Slither

Good one, now what's your excuse for Angel season 4 you fucking hack?

Cut Norn cave scene is scary

Troll thread aside, they could have had Ultron be sarcastic and caustic without him being a fucking clown quipping twice per sentence.

Funny how it's always the studio's fault.

Fuck off. You played the blame game when it came to Alien Ressurection.

>Troll thread aside, they could have had Ultron be sarcastic and caustic without him being a fucking clown quipping twice per sentence.
Honestly, I don't get faggots like you. Ultron really wasn't quipping nearly as much as people bitch about. My only issue was that "...with the benefit of hindsight..." line near the end. Ultron's supposed to be an angry fuck, and that line just seemed out of place. Beyond that, I thought his dialogue was fine, albeit he wasn't as threatening as I would have liked.

I really did like how his cheek speakers would retract into his face to show a surprisingly great live-action CG version of the Kirby crackle.

What did he mean by this

>Honestly, I don't get faggots like you. Ultron really wasn't quipping nearly as much as people bitch about.

Alright, well, you're a retard. Everyone from hardcore fanboys to complete normies agrees that he quipped way too much. It's not a controversial complaint.

Joss, seriously man, we have to talk. You characterizations and interactions can be wonderfully charming. That doesn't mean there aren't serious flaws in the majority of your work. You have inconsistent rules and ignore larger points for the purpose of furthering your preconceived plot. You also have no idea how to end things, and you should never be anywhere near a character that is about being good like Superman or Cap. You have to admit that you lean too heavy on tragedy in order to make the audience establish an emotional connection. You also don't seem to understand that "Strong female character" doesn't mean "Girl who can beat you up but still cries and has overly emotional outbursts at the smallest stimuli." You were a good start for the Marvel Movies. You did good on Avengers, but if AOU had even half of the charm people would have loved it too. Stick to character interactions. Let whoever was in charge of the first scene handle action.

i've only heard that shit on Sup Forums

redpill me on this man

>criticizing Joss "The Boss" Whedon

Is this a joke? His movie made over a billion dollars

Is he still directing the Batgirl film?

>Everyone from hardcore fanboys to complete normies agrees that he quipped way too much.
Correction, everyone on Sup Forums says that, IE; the only human contact you've probably had for years, so it just SEEMS like everybody says that.

Only complaint I've heard outside of Sup Forums was that he was kind of a pussy compared to comics Ultron, all the normies I know liked him just fine.

BASED

>I AM A MONSTER!!!

You are not looking hard enough. The quipping got on a lot of people's nerves

>Despite all the meddling I still made one of the greatest comic book movies of all time.
With a time machine?