>dismissed
>rejected
>PUBLICALLY HUMILIATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrppkP5EEhU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKqRSSIemD8
twitter.com/sue_lightning/status/674798181851336709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So did he have his colon vagina surgery yet?

>right clicked
>hidden

What kind of monster would cut off a cute feminine penis?

>still looks male even after being on hormone blockers and estrogen since before puberty

Really makes me think

at least she looks more feminine than her mom

This.

So....this is the power of white people...impressive

what happen

Dr. McGinn collects the feminine penises of weaker traps to make her own feminine penis more powerful

What really makes you think is he looks more like a girl than his real sister.

> Hunted.
> Despised.
> Living like an animal.
The jungle is my home.

Nope they're all Jews
How does /pol explain that?
The jews butchering their own now?
Or that has always been a thing, lik e a sacrificial Lamb so the others can prosper?

>she
>her

It's how they virtue signal in their brain dead bubbles. Cutting off your sons dick will get you way more progressive liberal points than raising food for the poor or attending a charity dinner.

triggered Sup Forumstard? She looks like an ugly woman, but still a woman

Bela?

He's dating girls now. His penis doesn't work anymore though, what a fucking retard.

She's dating girls?

>she
But yes, he is into girls now.

is she really? where is your proof about her

Source? Because that would be like poetry.

A few days ago he said he's a "lesbian".
youtube.com/watch?v=nrppkP5EEhU

Indeed. Again, what a fucking retard. Him and his family.

Is she married to her sister? They look so much alike.

>>she
I know that she/he/it is genetically a male, but I can call her whatever I want.

Jazz is white? Her mum looks really yiddish, and I doubt very much the father was white.

They are full blown Jews

imagine those babies being conceived in that bed by those women

Just picture it

The one in the blue is the one that has a penis btw

I think he was talking about the little boy you fucking cuck

I would a Jazz, but its probably illegal.

Of course he’s a lesbian.
No one who pretends to be a girl can go all the way.

Can't even have sex now because he has fucked up his dick.

what little boy?

Natalie and Sue said they're still best friends but they don't fuck each other anymore because they're too girly for each other and they need big strong men with huge cocks to gape their boipuccies

I could be there to impregnate them.

You arent witty redditer faggot.

>futa

I love caramel girls, so fucking hot.

Oh God, please let this reach the next phase of, "I'm a grrl trapped in a disgusting man's body, but I'm also a lesbian, no wait, maybe I'm bi, no, no, really not attracted to men, bah gender's a construct."

>but it's society's fault I'm so depressed be ause they think my oh-so-special snowflake ass is weird for making everything about my gender and my sexuality the defining traits of my personality, yes, their fault, definitely not gender dysphoria and self-loathing brought on by repressed, undiagnosed sexual and psychological abuse. Fuck society. I'll kill myself, and then they'll be sorry.

I give it three years tops until he transitions back.

All the brainwashing in the world can't change your son's DNA, mom.

What a fucking surprise. The amount of "lesbian" trannies should be an indicator that something isn't quite right

youtube.com/watch?v=wKqRSSIemD8

*blocks your Sup Forums fanbase*

More beer?

>impregnate them
>them
How are you going to get the one that has a penis pregnant?

Also man it's disappointing how low rez pics of them are but everything I see looks like the husband is hotter than the wife

Did him cut his penis?
The only hting that can use to full experience sexual intercourse and have babies?

>Anthony Cumia fucked one of these

Sometimes I say things without thinking.

i want to lik boipucci

Not yet. In July it was planned but they're looking at alternate surgeries because you can't make a proper neovagina out of a two inch long penis, which is Jazz's size and yes a television station informed the world that a teenager has a tiny dick

I never trust families that force their kids into changing their genders. I’ve seen kids that are straight up fag but they come from religious, conservatives or Hispanics parents and they don’t try to butcher their kids. Only jews and goys try to normalize this shit.

No.

Nice

>two inch
>tiny
In what world.

The average is around 5-6 inches depending on the race.

jews are white

stop saying things that turn me on

>two inch

No i understand why is transitioning to woman and then to lesbian
With that dick is the only way he can have sex with someone.

Damn hormone pills

its fun to be a whore tho

Look up their real last name...

Not according to them/

Not even memeing

twitter.com/sue_lightning/status/674798181851336709

Isn't this decade great?

jews are white, you guys draw the line in the sand all you want but it won't change the fact

this

>5-6 inches
Bullshit.

It's a little bit more complicated than that but that's pretty much it. It also involves a need of constant self gratification brought by a digital society and bad parenting, and a fear of masculine responsibility.

This doesn't explain the Tumblr trannies who rally against misogyny and mgtow all day

All you honkies are white doesn't matter what you or the jews say. Still can't trust you both as far as I can throw you

go suck that little boys 1 inch pecker you fag

lol pulling a Chris Chan I see. I got some bad news for you kid, the last thing a 14 year old going through puberty wants is a underdeveloped, barely functioning cock attached to a freak,

>Be 16 yr old trap
>Have national television talk about your micropenis.

>born a man
>she
Go fucking kill yourself you disgusting garbage. You are killing children and you feel good about it you evil cock sucking piece of shit.

Lewd!

Phew, misogyny is the only one of these that applies to me

>two inch dicks can't be kino-

lol

If he dindt take any pills and grow up as old fashioned fat gay boy, probably his life would be happier.
No is downhill from here. In 10 years, nobody likes fat old 2 inch penis shemale.

>autists pretending to accept tranniefreaks have now brought over actual freaks that believe in trannie rights
What's that quote again, you pretend to be stupid long enough and you'll be surrounded by idiots? To accept that child as a """she""" is pure evil.

karloff?

Delet

CapeKino shemales coming through

*she
who are you quoting

triple teamed blacked when?

only an angry moron would think that is a good reply

micro penises aren't cute. They're like enlarged mutant clits that pee.

waah waa blah blah boo hoo tranny lover

Judas goat. An offer to sacrifice others.

Yeah, Cumia is well known to be one of /ourguys/.

>micro penises aren't cute
see

>sudden urge to keep them both as chastised sissy bondage maids
>dressing them in french maid costumes and leather opera gloves, keeping them chained to their beds when not in use, vibes in their asses, pink chastity cages locked on
>at night they both get tied together with their cages unlocked and with them gagged so they can only moan and grind on each other in a futile attempt to reach orgasm
>getting a chub thinking about it

th-thanks Sup Forums

>baka bowww asspains im a edgy load of daddys spunk

>vibes in their asses
Nuggets of shit shooting out at random

she'd be a 10/10 if not for the fake tits.

who is this beautiful woman?

>lock them in chastity belts with vibrating plugs in their asses
>controlled diet
>daily release for a shit
>daily enemas

Problem solved

It probably is for the best that anyone who can't printscreen castrate themselves

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, no. Genetic Jews are not white.

I'm so glad I'll never be this much of a loser.

Nuggets of shit randomly shoots out

They’re Jews. They’ve played themselves.