JESUS H CHRIST Can you retards take a 5 minute break from star wars posting? Put up some sexy funny women...

JESUS H CHRIST Can you retards take a 5 minute break from star wars posting? Put up some sexy funny women. (regardless of whether you think they're actually funny or not)

Why not both?

You've known this was coming for two years. You had plenty of time to evacuate.

>funny
>women

Choose one.

>tfw i enjoyed the new ghostbusters because of kristens cute dancing

I wish she didn't put all those Japanese potatoes on her face to make it what it is today.

giv jew gf

>another Star Shit thread

The amount of people that just went "Idris Elba" meme spouting proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

>Why not both?
>posts neither

these are the retards who come here on Sunday Nights and complain about GoT threads

>tfw no bisexual gf

oh look another complaining thread made by some fag that dosen't know how to use the site, that's so much better than a Star Shit thread

If she looks like that, I'll pass.

mummy

fuck off reddit, you don't have to be a shitposting retard just because you can.

Olivia Munn is funny. Get over yourself, incel.

>Olivia Munn is funny
Prove it. Show her being funny.

I think Daisy Ridley big butt is really funny. How does she even find pants to fit over that big, round, sweaty ass? LOL

her ass is nice and round but its not big

MUMMY

she looks like she fucks black guys

No, she doesnt. Her hairstye, makeup and clothing are the wrong things to attract black men. Also, liberal women are horribly racist

she is married to the guy who directed Get Out

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH OK

>half-white

>Florence
Viola merda

What film is that halloween scene from, where slut swings front door open with fake mouse ear costume and points at them, and her friend who was outside is wearing cat ears or some shit and is like "what?" and slut #1 is like "mouse. duh!!"

Forgeve bad english am eastern europe

She's a little awkward in interviews.

Meen Gurls

>thicc

Thank you infidel goy, I might watch that now. Pre-self destruction Lohan is in it, innit?

yes she be innit