Star vs. Marco

Why do people love this Mexican dessert?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/393453403-in-loving-memory-of-you-starco-vs-jarco-the-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>user i can almost reach you!

Because he makes for the best husband.

And belongs only to Jackie

So, uh, where's Sky? She usually shows up around now for some 18 year old totally legal fun.

>Mexican dessert

Because he's superbly loyal and reliable.

Exactly what you'd want for a friend/lover.

Star killed herself because of Jarc---

Uh. Sky is busy right now.

>Its a Mewni gets invaded by Barians episode

>They want the (D)iaz

there i go

>Mexican dessert

I wonder if anyone has drawn the AU doughnut Marco.

Jarco kisses are the best.

I want them to have babies.

But what about Star?

So this.... is the power... of Christianity... woah

She can be the magical aunt. It's a win-win situation.

The Creation of Star Butterfly

Give me your top three best Star Vs episodes and the top three worst, with your reasons as to why!

Remember when Manna was more popular than Jarco?
I want those times back.

Remember when Starco wasn't autistic?
I want those times back.

Because he's an honest real dude. Most girls dig you if you're just yourself and don't apologize for it.

but I thought she was lesbo

oops

She canonically flirts with Marco and has canonically dated a male skeleton.

>Most girls dig you if you're just yourself and don't apologize for it.
na,that just work when you are not an awfull person,people like could end up in jail following your advices,i better not

She's a gipsy, so she probably already had several partners.

I can tell you right now that is the least true thing anyone has ever posted on this website

user, some people have claimed to be girls here.

There's no bigger lie than that.

Having lots of money helps too.

I don't know why, but I just feel so happy for Marco when I see both the cheek kiss, as well as this kiss at the concert. Like, at this point I don't even care if they last or not- it just feels so genuine, like as magical as a first high school romance can get

And you gotta admire Jackie for trying her best to make Marco feel comfortable, even if it isn't enough.

Does Jackie exist in this world?

>We have yet to see Francine's naked boobs...

>Does Jackie exist in this world?
Atlantis hasnt been seen in ages, user.

I don't know why, but I just feel so happy for Marco when I see both the cheek kiss in Starcrushed, as well as this kiss at the concert. Like, at this point I don't even care if they last or not- it just feels so genuine, like as magical as a first high school romance can get

And you gotta admire Jackie for trying her best to make Marco feel comfortable, even if it isn't enough.

Does Jackie exist in this world?

Yeah, she does. I married her.

>Does Jackie exist in this world?
I'd say more Jackies exist than Stars.

Has Francine fucked Steve yet?

Hayley already fucked Stan's body double, and Steve almost lost his virginity to a female android controlled by Stan.

Say something nice about Lovecraftian/Elderitch Star.

Has Brian fucked Lois yet?

Yeah no, chances are your true self will be repulsive to most people.

Isn't that an edit of the original comic?

No

I too self insert as Marco to get with someone who has no substance beyond looks, Jackiefag

Cartoons are for babies

Cry more, Starcuck

Both of you need to fuck off.

Here's a real pic of me. Fight me bitch!

Not enough cute stars in this thread

She hid him in her vag once.

>tfw too stupid to date Mewni princess

But Star isn't as cute as Sky.

The saddest Star.

wattpad.com/393453403-in-loving-memory-of-you-starco-vs-jarco-the-day

Who's Sky

Marco would be a churro, not a doughnut.

There are never enough cute Stars
There are never enough cute Jackies
There are never enough cute Jannas
The world never has enough cute

Let's fix that

Hey Marco! Whatever happened to that annoying autistic girl you hung out with years ago!?

>has done less for the relationship he currently has than his girlfriend herself or his best friend
>still hasn't got to know his girlfriend well despite claiming she deserves someone who does, does less for her than she for him
>spends more time with his bestie than with his girlfriend, repeatedly leaves the latter hanging to check on the former, even mid-date or mid-nuggets-feeding without any warning

>good husband
>for Jackie

what if star hasn't been smiling as much and spoke quieter than before and makes weird comments about not being here anymore

here's the original

not really definite because some episodes I haven't seen in a while and others I only saw once, but

WORST

>3. Pixtopia.
Alfonzo and Ferguson are worthless, Pixtopia the place feels like a lot of nothing, mainly because the plot goes by too fast to even give a damn about it or feel like it's a "real" setting and not just a setpiece for some dumbass episodic cartoon hijinks. Which this episode fucking is. It's not even totally bad really, but if this is what OMG OTHER DIMENSIONS are like then I think it's actually a good thing the show doesn't do much of that.

>2. All Belts Are Off
I'm not even sure if this is bad so much as I don't get why this season had such focus on Sensei. I do find it offputting that this seems to be the only episode where no magic or supernatural elements or anything occur at all. Weird.

>1. The Banagic Incident
Annoying throughout, Star at her worst but not in an interesting way. The ending is surprisingly relevant for later episodes' themes but the buildup to it all isn't worth it.

BEST

>3. Quest Buy
Fun episode, uses interdimensional travel in an actually interesting way, good use of Ludo for such an early episode. Has references to older episodes and foreshadowing for stuff later in the season at a time when most episodes didn't do that. Didn't stand out to me when I first watched it but it's really held up over time.

>2. Mr. Candle Cares
Actually good use of the school setting, use of other extradimensional characters besides Star/monsters coming to Earth is something not done enough. Nice character development, kind of sad and thoughtful in parts. Garbage Island. Rebel Star. I haven't really seen anyone who likes this as much as me but it's really strong.

>1. Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
Everyone's said it all already. Good emotions, plot, use of all the characters, everything. Nice callbacks to older episodes. "Waiting for Me." If every episode were at this level I'd think the show was absolutely perfect.

_ ____ __ ____ ___ __ ___ ___

>

Poor Star. Her Grief Seed is probably about to go pitch black.

What do you think her Witch form will look like?

It's interesting that she went from thinking they were gross to being enamored with them.

Don't you have some schlicking you need to get back to, Star?

Why do i post in Star threads if I've never watched a single episode?

I mean the original comic Nefcy made before making the show

Why haven't you watched it user?

Hell, it was the fan art and in-jokes that got me to watch it.

at least post on-model cute Stars

because he's a dumb faggot

Man I watched that a couple days ago for the first time and.. well it was good, really good, and the art (particularly in the witch scenes) was amazing, but man Madoka is way harder of a protag than Star to actually want to care about. Homura on the other hand..

Steve tongue-kissed Hayley once. Also the voices in Francine's head suggested that he fuck Steve to get back at Stan once.

But that's about it.

One of his character traits is being a loser, which means he'll probably stay a virgin. At best, you might see him fuck someone in a dream.

>And you gotta admire Jackie for trying her best to make Marco feel comfortable
I also admire the reverse not bring true.

God waiting for updates of Between Friends is killing me

>Oh, she went back to her home dimension to be queen. Last I heard she was talking about "The Seaple Genocide" and "Day of the Wand" and stuff. I probably wouldn't worry about it.

It's tomorrow (probably today already)

Pretty sure he fucked that fat goth girl who liked him

It's too on model for me

How is this a bad thing?

I mean that sorta makes me a bit upset but whatever floats your boat

>Too on model

ludo

Pick a Star Vs. AU. Any of them will do, just pick one.

Are you sure that's the one?

Star and Marco Prime visit that universe for the plot of a two-parter episode. How do the feel about the changes? What do they do in this new universe?

Cotugno & Lorenz > Marcus & Varon > Le Tang (within the Half Hour Specials > Tang and Freeman's Baby > Tang with Volpe > Tang and Freeman's All Belts are Off) > John Mathot (with Gina Gress > with Piero Piluso)

Prove me Wrong

>Monster arm episode
>Star goes without sleep for multiple days
>She's groggy and barely able to stay awake

>The very next episode
>Star goes without sleep for multiple days
>She's easily able to chase Gustav through the woods

>you were right, Marco. I do deserve somebody who wants to get to know me. But you were wrong about you being that person. Goodbye Marco