MR ROBOT

>80+ sw-threads in catalog
>not a single one about the Mr Robot Season 3 finale
Can we have at least one?
After the s2 letdown, this season was on par with the first, so good
Who the FUCK are the guys at the end?

the dealer from s1

that drug dealer that killed shayla and got elliot to hack him out of prison.

he’s probably dark army affiliated now since every post credit scene in the show has involved a dark army operative.

Anybody here actually enjoyed S2 just as much as S1 ?
I watched S1+S2 over a little more than a week, before S3 started airing. I really didn't feel like it was weaker than S1, although I agree that it was slower and that at I wished it'd move on faster at some points. I don't get all the hate for it.

true detective syndrome

I don't know if S3 was just awful or if my taste improved so much since S2 that this show just seems terrible to me now.

Rami a cute and deserves all the awards

this show is peak pleb bait, there's a reason reddit loves it and it's not because it's good.

S3 was better than S2 but its still a shit show.

>run out of shit to watch
>download seaosn 3
>watch recap
>realize I didn't even watch half of season 2 it was so bad

Oh cool, an excuse not to watch this trash.

it had potential but they fucked it up

I haven't watched s3 yet, but I re-watched s1+2 over the last 2 weeks.
I really liked both. S1 was probably a bit better, because the Joanna stuff was normally not that good, and Angela was a bit insufferable at times, but I still really liked s2.
It was slower paced, and had a lot of focus on Elliott's mental issues, but I thought that was alright. People complained about the prison twist, some thought it was obvious - but then you're meant to have figured it out, it's even said in the show.
I am a big fan of how they handled Cisco- he hadn't been a big presence, but the build up to his death was well done. And him stealing Darlene's food really sold their relationship.
Also - knowing the S1 twists, rewatching S1 makes Darlene seem much more tolerable. She seemed like an obnoxious cunt, but her behaviour is much more understandable when you know she's his sister.

Okay I've watched everything and watched the finale live and all I'm left to ask is wtf are people talking about time travel?

whats frustrating about season 1 and 2 is esmail thinks hes being super subtle and clever, but hes broadcasting all the twists every time he tries to foreshadow them. Its obvious from the getgo its fightclub2.0, so all the other little twists he tries to throw out are meaningless.

>so all the other little twists he tries to throw out are meaningless.
Darlene being Elliot's sister wasn't anywhere near as obvious, in all fairness.

>implying Mr. Soybot threads are any better than Soy Wars threads

>anything I don’t like is ‘soy’
if you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself

I'd say they're actually worse, at least the people posting in TLJ threads know how shit it is

I genuinely feel bad for people who spend their time shitting on stuff other people enjoy instead of doing something more meaningful. It's even worse to think that they might do this because they're too damaged and that's the only way they might feel something positive. I hope life gets easier for them at some point.

stop trying to be an armchair psychologist and get some taste you braindead philistine

>Can we have at least one?
we already had like three threads already, and most people already know this show sucks now

the only reason why it doesn't suck that much because the last jedi happened.

Drag Queen China Man is delusional and wants to build time machine so he brainwashes and bribes people to his agenda.
Kinda like a personification of "end justifies the means" philosophy that drives dictatorships.

Also it's clear that the whole theme of the series is people ignoring repercussions and effects of their actions (and the rich ones can afford to ignore them)
Like Elliott fucking starting Iranian war to save himself and his sister

Elliot and white rose were partners in the timeline WR is originally from.