Has there ever been a comic book villain more CORRECT ABOUT EVERYTHING than Norman Osborn?

Has there ever been a comic book villain more CORRECT ABOUT EVERYTHING than Norman Osborn?

OUT AM I?

No. Stop pushing this meme. The current Norman is a shit character who only gets far because writers and editorial try and push him as this dangerous asshole when he is just a pathetic piece of shit who was more interesting dead than alive.

Red Skull

And like Drumph before him he will quickly realize that being the president is not the same as being a God-King.

Man i wish we really had someone who could convince redneck retards to kill themselves.

I dunno. The fact that he popped the cherry of his nemesis's girlfriend, knocked her up, and killed her is pretty hardcore.

Being killed is only temporary in comic books. But being cucked is forever.

I always enjoyed that Norman always seems to be playing at being Lex Luthor but can't hold himself together well enough to actually BE Lex Luthor. He's a fucking crazy nutcase with enough money to pretend to be a smart, savvy, and suave villain. It's a wolf wearing sheeps clothing without ever seeing a sheep and cobbling the clothing from books.

It's kinda funny how he was actually not that bad of a leader til he stopped taking his meds.

Don't be such a bigot user.

Wait. Which is the better coup. Black manta's or Normie's?

Davey Trauma was unironically right and Debbie shouldn't have doomed the world out of her sentimentality.

He was right about Spider-man being a villain in league with a satanic entity, he was just confused about present and future.

You're going to just glide on with this until it flies back at you.

Outclassed in his own series.

Hank Pym is the greatest supervillain.

This theme is "superhero".

Discuss.

Love that panel so much I made it my wallpaper when the issue first came out. Great reaction image too. I hope that book returns in a couple years because it's an interesting world they've built

Well, you know... he didnt rape Gwen, she was a slut. And thats the worst part about the whole affair. . fuck you straczynski, leaving the comics? good fucking riddance

I really love it when Super-villains get mad or twitch when someone brings up their nemesis.

If you're talking about Dark Reign, I actually found it a little different. What brings about that series isn't solely his own obsessions and drives; it's the fact that absolutely no one, even his closest allies, think he will succeed, and indeed actively try to exploit his weaknesses to drive him to madness.

Loki uses his magic to fuck with his goblin personality, bringing it back to the fore, driving the invasion of Asgard. I honestly find him kind of a tragic figure; Luthor, even at his most despotic, is either very cool or very hateable. Osborn... you just feel sorry for him, in the end.

Norman's. By far.

I question what an Irish American growing up during the Great Depression would know about Americans "Former glory"

>fuck you straczynski

He wanted them to be Pete's kids, but Quesada had other ideas. So instead of being Peter's long lost genetically altered children from his first love, Quesada made Pete into a virgin who never had sex with the love of his life, who instead decided to bang his best friend's father, who is also Pete's worst enemy, and bear his children without telling him. Quesada turned Peter into a cuck, and Gwen into a slut, all to keep Peter young because children would "age" him.

Why does it feel like it's Spiderman, moreso than any other superhero, that has the most horrible decisions put into his comics?

He's a Flagship character, more editorial control exerted over him.

so... at the end, as a writer better dont mess with ubercanon, make your own story and leave the fucking past as it is. cough(Silk) cough(One more day)

>that has the most horrible decisions
...since the 90s..." FTFY before that everything was gold.

>but Quesada had other ideas
Woe, that means quesada buttfucked JMS twice, maybe more. one with sweet old gwen and two with one more day. Fool me once...

Kek I bet he cucked you and threw your gf off a bridge. Norman fucking Osborn is a fucking legend and one of the best villains out there.

When Manta fucks Mera then we can talk

He was going to kill everyone on the earth though.

Fuck 'em.

The whole thing with Norman, near as I can tell, is that instead of being comic book crazy he's just regular crazy. He's not "criminally insane," he's actually clinically psychopathic, so he'll have moments of lucidity, or at least moments when he can pretend to be lucid, but then he'll have moments where he completely loses it and becomes a gibbering loony.

It's a relatively unique angle for an archvillain. We're so used to comic book crazy that Norman's real-life crazy seems refreshing.

Wrong Osborn. Norman is was and always will be a second rate Goblin. Harry was the best Green Goblin.

Mmm. Related to that is something Moonstar mentioned in Thunderbolts, that he relies on a cocktail of prescription meds to maintain an 'even keel'. Not y'know 'blue kryptonite' or sheer force of will, but ordinary meds which all mentally ill people take.

Both ideas were shit

Thats somewhat like Cammi that hung out with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

The original Cammi that is, not the Hopeless version that had both a ethnicity and personality transplant.

She was a teenage girl that probably had some kind of sociopathy, and she kinda came off as deeply wrong because instead of being a cackling sadist, she was this weird child that just worked wrong.

He has to knock her up too. And she has to enjoy it.

The editors and writers like to torment Spidey for some reason.

What exactly is was he supposed to be right about? In Dark Reign and the HAMMER returns arc of Avengers, there were characters that kept saying that Osborn was right and kept America safe or whatever, but never anything specific of how he actually did.
All I saw was a mass-murdering madman abusing his power, letting other mass-murdering madmen run wild with carte blanche to do pretty much whatever they wanted instead of stopping them, blew up a football stadium full of people and basically broke the Geneva Convention on a daily basis.