How mad would you be if the entire season was a build up to kill off Samurai Jack and make Tara Strong the main...

How mad would you be if the entire season was a build up to kill off Samurai Jack and make Tara Strong the main character?

Didn't you already make this thread?

Not mad at all. I trust Genndy. If it's something he designed, let it be.

>samrai jack ends with ashi being the new samurai that goes into space and fights akus origin on a distant galaxy, goes full gurren lagann
>ashis kid after 5 seasons becomes the new samurai and fights aku after he jumps dimensions and goes full dragon ball super

I want to believe that it'll end with Samurai Jack killing Aku but being mortally wounded. Ashi helps him back to the past and stays with him on his deathbed. When he finally passes, she takes his sword and sets off to finish off Aku in the present. That way you get to have Jack defeat Aku and go back to the past while maintaining the hole "passing the torch" trope I think they're going for.

Three times now. It's the same person who makes those exact MCU vs dccu threads with the same images every day

>Jack defeats Aku and goes back to the past.
>Ashi stays in the future and decides to become a wandering samurai.
>She soon comes across the three teens Jack met upon first arriving in the future, now three old men.
>Thus begins the tale of Samurai Wippersnapper.

You already did this

>threads aren't allowed to go into syndication

really makes me think

Why do the samurai bait thread posters keep posting the same thing with no alteration?
It's pathetic and pisspoor trolling I tell you what.

This is the weirdest thing to me though.

If Jack goes to the past to kill Aku then won't Ashi's entire existence be erased and she end up disappearing or something?

there are other Daughters that live.

they will find Ashi. Ashi will turn them. They will become the Daughters of the Samurai.

Daughters of the Samurai and the Daughters of the Scotsman will defeat Aku.

I think it has to end with Jack going back to the past. It was predetermined several times.

That said, if Jack goes back to the past; that just fixes the past that Jack came from. Ashi is still in the future. Which is where I think this is going: Jack returns to the past to fix it while Ashi remains in the future to fix that.

Not mad. I think a final battle ending in Jack dying and the rest of the season with the emotional turmoil of a reformed cult member would be p sweet mang

Wait, Tara Strong is a character in the show? I thought she was just voice acting; they really made her an actual character?

Yeah, having the exact same threads show up day after day and rehashing the same arguments with the same assholes day in and day out sure is fucking awesome, amirite?

I hope you get struck by lightning the next time you are on the toilet.

Yeah it Ashi

It is confirmed Ashi will get Jack's robe later so this could be Ashi "passing down the torch"

...Ashi is supposed to be Tara Strong? Why didn't they just call her Tara, then?

another piece of evidence

Final piece of evidence we have so far

Wouldn't this just piss off the fans if Jack going to pass it on instead of killing Aku

>Apple

I always knew they were hacks

Who's to say he doesn't kill Aku in the end as well, but is mortally wounded (or Jack's immortality was linked to Aku).

>Ashi ends up giving her soul for jacks new sword.

just literally don't post and stop bumping. That is the real problem.

I bet that the're are actually going to kill Jack, but Ashi is going to go back in time to save his life so he can destroy Aku and pump her womb full of babies.

>fuck

Why didn't I think of that earlier? Goddamn it.

Looks like a younger version of Jack's mother.

That would be the 10/10.

two timelines, two existences. like how the comic ended the series originally

>Jack about to get to the past
>as a last ditch effort to stop him, Aku shows Jack modern times without him
>Ashi never born, no aliens, no rapefugees, just a homogeneous society
>"Aw shit.... better Aku than Drumpf, right fellow liberal cartoonists?"

Samurai Jack is a title :^)

Is the comic even canon though?

yeah, and the ashi mained cartoon will be named.... ashi-garu

(ashigaru are non noble warriors commonly fighting under a samurai)

a, so you think they will go with alternate timeline creation on this one

ah, this ashi look cute, but she doesnt seem to like the robe

she just do ashi's voice

nope

I like her pointy hair better.

What are those but plugs doing here?