Guts the Black Swordsman gets dropped off in the Land of Ooo

Guts the Black Swordsman gets dropped off in the Land of Ooo.
What happens?
Would Finn stand a chance against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja3iokXHhRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guts is impressed with Finn's aspbergers but beats him effortlessly and tells him to go home to his mother.

>Would Finn stand a chance against him?
Nigga are you fucking serious

Guts could curbstomp him but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't kill him, just beat his ass and tell him to get lost

Dude key question.
Is Casca with him?
If yes then nothing too bad, he might not even wanna fight finn if he isn't provoked.
If not HALF OF OOH IS FUCKING DEAD AS SOON AS HE REALIZES SHES GONE.

I hope you're joking.

A better question is, would Finn destroy the humans?

Guts would probably enjoy the fact that he is in a world that isn't basically governed by Satan.

And would also not be haunted by demons. It would look like a paradise when mostly things that you have to kill are just creatures of fun adventures.

The real interesting question, would be what would happen if the GODHAND followed him and threw some beheliths around OOO.

Ooo would be done for.

Real talk here fellas. How would Gutz fare against The Litch?

What about the other half?

It'd be Tuesday for Guts

He would take care of him without breaking a sweat.
Gut isn't some stupid kid with bad teeth, he's a force of nature.

But he is a human

Other than chopping the Ice King or any other threat that happens by in half, I'm gonna go with what said and add the following: If Guts has Casca with him, and there's no way he can go jump into a portal and go back to kill Griffith, bring Griffith to Ooo and lawnmower his ass, or in any way complete his quest for revenge, the Guts will do either one of two things:

A) Mellow out *but*very*very*slowly* especially if Casca gets any better. In this scenario he wouldn't have any reason to bother Finn or be much bothered by the hyperactive kid. Might even just go fuck off into random dungeons, kill shit to blow off steam, and learn to deal.

Or...

B) Grow desperate and dangerous knowing he can never complete his quest of fucking up Griffith as painfully as possible and succumb to his despair and become a real monster. He eventually crosses Finn in this state and probably takes the poor kid out and everybody else until nobody is left...

Who in Ooo would remind Guts about Griffith the most (appearance and/or personality wise)?

>no art of Princess Bubblegum getting raped by Femto-Jake as Finn is restrained and bleeding from the grip of the other apostles.

Drawfags I have a request.

Ricardio

Personality wise?
Probably PB.
The way she treats her subordinates as well as her "friends" would definitely piss him off and remind of of a certain white haird faggot.

>Guts fighting off hoards of candy soldiers
>Instead of the usual gore, sugar and syrup fly everywhere
>Guts brutalizes Princess Bubblegum
>There's gum all over him as a result
>He has to remove it all afterwards

Yet another timeline where Finn would lose an arm

exactly

Bubblegum gets raped

Guts vs Jake. Discuss.

It says Guts, not Griffith
Is Jake vulnerable to sharp objects?
Didn't he go inside a person once to mess with their internal stuff?

I'm pretty sure Jake's been cut before

>The real interesting question, would be what would happen if the GODHAND followed him and threw some beheliths around OOO.

I can actualy picture Ice King and Lemongrab being offered to become apostiles. This looks more interesting than Guts slaying OOO.

Guts meets Martin and finds out the shit he did.
How badly is Martin mutilated?

Lemongrab is already horrifying, user why.

Guts wouldn't give a fuck unless Martin decides to hurt Casca or the rest of his party.

What if he had a Behelit?

>Would Finn stand a chance against him

Hahaha nah Guts would bitch slap him

Finn could probably learn some shit from him though

As for what he would do well that depends

>Is Casca with him and Griffith is not involved
Probably just chill out with her in some location and do whatever having a grand ol time. Maybe run into Finn and train him if he is bored

>In Ooo without Casca or Griffith
Probably just do some odd jobs for whoever and kill whatever pisses him off

>In Ooo with Griffith involved
Kill everyone and everything standing between him and killing Griffith

Then Martin unless Martin flees into space or something, he's a dead man

I haven't read Beserk yet but isn't Guts a good guy? Or at least like an antihero or something, all I know is he kills a lot of monsters and demons and bandits and shit.
Why would he kill Finn?

>Apostle Lemongrab
Jesus fuck that is a goddamn nightmare.

Doesn't matter who it is. If Beserk crosses over with Adventure Time a girl is getting raped.

Does that include LSP?

ice king would be too stupid to become an apostile

He most likely wouldn't kill Finn. He'd beat the shit out of him if he got in his way but he probably wouldn't kill him barring him becoming a monster / apostle esque creature in which case all bets are off

>UH, oh my god you spooky monsters, I know I have a nice bod, but get your hands off my LUMPS! Hey... what are you doing!

he wouldn't finn would odds are follow him around gutts would keep on saying fuck off brat and end up warming up to him teaching him how to fight like a man

just like what happened in the manga minus a fire powered by salamanders dagger

>Finn hangs with Guts
>That moment Finn gets his own set of BERSERKER ARMOR

>Jake suit layered with Berserker armor

>Jake and Finn go MAXIMUM RAGE from Berserk Armor

Boy that'd be something

What if Guts took Finn as an apprentice or something and taught him how to actually fight?

If Guts DID show up I worry for Marceline trying to playfully fuck around with him

>She turns into giant bat monster thing and sneaks up on him

>Her arm is immediately cut off with no hesitation or remorse

youtube.com/watch?v=ja3iokXHhRM

replace Donovan's face with Guts
replace Gut's face with finns

So what's the closest thing to a challenge Ooo has for Guts?

toxic zombies/wtv the fuck they are a hoard of those would kill guts since they puke acid

Kind of hard to say. Unsure how he is against magic / how he would be against some wizards but he'd probably still fuck them up because he wouldn't give them the chance to do anything (I was mainly thinking of old school Magic Man)

Was going to also say Gumball Guardians or some other giant opponents but Guts has beaten much much much MUCH bigger opponents

and I guess we are excluding some cosmic forces but even then (given how his sword works) he'd probably kill the fuck out of them too.

So yeah...

>Thinking acid puking zombies would do jack shit against Berserk Armor Guts

No you don't cuckfag

if guts can drown in water that shit is gonna seep through its metal armor shit aint airtight

Finn pleads to be taken in as a mentor under Guts because he fears Ooo will get fucked while he's there? Sign me up!

Didn't Guts get eaten by an island+ sized sea monster and still killed the fuck out of it anyway

also that would imply they could even hit him when Guts would be moving at FUCK YOU speed and turning them into chunks before they could even attack

Heck even before he got Berserk Armor he was able to react to / keep up with something moving a sonic+ speeds

and killing hordes of fodder enemies at once isn't exactly a big thing to him

Read it in her voice
kek

kek

Magick Man would be too powerful for him.

Probably Magic Man or some other resident of Ooo with god like powers.
But Guts has fought enemies comparable to gods before so its hard to say.

>Jake Baxter is around
>Apostles attack
>Transforms into RAPE BAXTER

>Rape Baxter
Fuckign hell user that's brilliant

his name is games bookstore you fucking tard