People actually think lucasfilm's current staff of (((writers))) even understand the significance of the binary sunset...

>people actually think lucasfilm's current staff of (((writers))) even understand the significance of the binary sunset scene

it's an insult because you know it's something they were only made aware of after seeing it on tumblr and instagram

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wJa1L1ZCqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=8wJa1L1ZCqU
God damn I'm so fucking mad.

>he didn't like the death scene
Honestly, what a fucking idiot. Best part of the movie

No matter how hard you meme, the first Star Wars will never be intelligent and deeply spiritual kino.

You just want it to be because you can't handle anything mature.

No it's pretty clear they understood the scene.
They just didn't understand the character in the scene which is the bigger issue.

>dies in the exact same scene his character started completing the regression to nothing
BRAVO DISNEY

Let me guess, you would have preferred a death where he single handedly destroys half the first order in a massive battle? Idiot

And here I didn't actually believe Disney shills came onto Sup Forums.

No, I would have prefered no movies were made after Return because the story was complete

my family wants me to go with them tomorrow to see this

i remember two days ago when we went to see TFA, felt like it was explicitly telling me to kill myself in the theater, ive never felt more enraged and uncomfortable watching something in my life

now im thinking about when i was a little kid and we got the special edition trilogy on VHS and how it was a big deal for my parents to show me star wars, i watched return of the jedi hundreds of times just to see how cool luke was compared to the first two movies, he was my favorite character i had ever seen in a movie, the way he was 100% confident and did everything he could to save his friends and his father, he was basically the ultimate depiction of a hero

makes me feel like crying desu, thinking about the repulsive fucking kike scumbags who've deconstructed and assassinated everything good human beings love in this plane of existence

*two years ago
god damn it

So what was the significance of that scene?

Luke didn't deserve to have his character assassinated by giving into fear after he let that go in the OT.
He should have died surrounded by the ones he loved with no regrets.
But of course white men can't have that it's to fucking good for them.

That would've been better.... but still stupid because this sequel trilogy never should have existed to begin with. It's design is simply an analogy for what kikes have planned for the west. To kill off what came before, and install some perverted bullshit.

It's obvious that Rian Johnson was never a Star Wars fan as a kid. There's too much clumsiness with the universe across the board.

someone explain to a brainlet the significance of the binary sunset

Star Wars IV: 2/10

Star Wars V: 3/10

Star Wars VI: 1/10

Star Wars I: 1/10

Star Wars II: 2/10

Star Wars III: 2/10

Star Wars VII: 1/10

Star Wars VIII: 1/10

Some ideas of this series had potential if didn't decide to market it towards children/young adults..

It is a shame so many adults take the lore seriously though..................................

this

its wasted potential

>I didn't want a new trilogy to begin with
>muh white male that Disney hates didn get muh perfect storybook ending
>I didn't want a new trilogy to begin with
Can I get a real answer please

God this scene is so fucking kino, that music is fucking great.

IT'S NOT A STORYBOOK ENDING FAGGOT IT'S WHAT PEOPLE STRIVE FOR AND WHAT HE DESERVED.
Fucking piece of shit cunt sucking kikes deserve to be hung for saying that someone who saved the entire fucking galaxy can't even die in solace.

I know. It's a moment of quiet reflection, something simple made with heart that was perfectly executed on all levels to really get the audience in the mood for an adventure. Something that literally every modern action/adventure film these days ignores: Subtlety. The original trilogy had a lot of these moments -- the ending of Empire still fucking gets me to this day.

Remember that iconic scene in TFA? You know the one: That one scene that perfectly encapsulated the theme and tone of the movie that everyone remembers and talks about to this day? I bet there are plenty in this latest film that I'm absolutely going to see instead of pretending it doesn't exist so I don't have to waste my money/further ruin my faith that Hollywood still has an ounce of integrity and skill to produce just one decent big budget film with memorable and sympathetic characters and heart to go along with the spectacle.