RUDY! YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING!

RUDY! YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING!

Who has the chalk?

I'll draw something, Snap. Sure, why not? It's all I've ever been to you, right? A creator? Some sort of tool made to churn out whatever you needed to accomplish your own personal agenda.

Well, now we're going to talk about what I need. I am 18 years old now, Snap. Yeah, 18. I was shocked too. I've never been to a party. I've never had a girlfriend or a driving lesson. Every ounce of my free time is frittered away in the ChalkZone, going on these meaningless adventures and drawing. Just FUCKING drawing!

You remember Penny, right Snap? God, I think about her every night before I sleep. And when I wake I grasp at the dreams of her as they slip through my hands like so many chalk fragments. We killed her, Snap. She's dead because of us. Because we took her into the ChalkZone and watched as a drawing of a dinosaur wizard turned her into farts! She screamed all the way through, Snap. She kept begging me to draw something, but the carpal tunnel... I wasn't fast enough.

But I can draw something for you, Snap. Here and now: one last work...

>Rudy draws his chalk across the blackboard in a straight line.

It's a line in the sand, Snap. It's' the end of whatever our lives have become. I'm out, Snap. And you don't have to like it, but you have to accept it. I made you. I conjured you out of my mind and into existence like a God. And like a God, I am wrathful -- lachrymose. I resent my creation not because it fails to meet my expectations, but because it exceeded my expectations.

Congratulations, Snap: you've fulfilled your purpose. And now you can wander your ChalkZone and ask yourself what comes next.

I'm going to go jerk off until I can't see hear her voice anymore.

rudy is got the chalk the chalk the chalk zone
rudy
draw something rudy
coooooommmeeee oonnnn

Will this do?

Shouldn't he be like in his late 20s now?

>that time rudy drew a gun and brought it from the chalk zone into school

>Rudy? It's Penny.
>Hi, Penny. What's up? Did you want to hang out?
>Rudy, listen to me. You need to give me the gun, okay? Just calm down, listen to my voice and give me the gun.
>I used to think only the chalk could give me power, Penny. I thought that I was special. But holding this? I know real power. And it isn't bestowed upon the chosen few. It's taken by those who have been given so little. This is power, Penny: 9mm of cold, black metal loaded with death and forged by the folly of man.
>Rudy, you're not thinking clearly.
>Hah. No, I guess not. But I don't have to think clearly anymore, Penny. Because I see clearer than ever.
>Rudy, it's not too late. If you turn yourself in you might get some leniency! I know my friend is still in there somewhere!
>Oh, Penny... You always did have the biggest heart. But me? I have something much more comforting. Rudy's got the gun.
>BANG!

That was something user, is this a pasta or you created it?

Why Rudy dosen't just draw a chalk Penny to replace her?

>She's dead because of us. Because we took her into the ChalkZone and watched as a drawing of a dinosaur wizard turned her into farts!

He tried that, but she kept killing small animals and, though Rudy and Snap tried to ignore the problem, she eventually ended up killing her own parents. With no other recourse, Rudy was forced to take her into the ChalkZone and kill her.

>dont worry penny i will draw you, i will draw everyone in chalk

Fuck this is some pet sematary tier of bad end, did Rudy at least have his way around with her?

I'm going to draw you choking on a dick, Snap.

>Every dick kids ever drew was thrown into chalk zone
>Somewhere there is a land of infinite dicks

>Rudy, you have to stop drawing.
>Snap?
>This isn't right! My God, Rudy... You killed Penny. You gunned her down like she was nothing to you!
>Everything is nothing, Snap. But I can make it better.
>What do you mean?
>I will make it all better. Rudy's got the chalk, the chalk, the chalk, chalk--
>RUDY!
>Geez, there's no need to yell. You're so silly, Snap. Fine, I'll tell you... I'm going to destroy the barriers between the real world and the ChalkZone so that everything can be made more exciting and interesting! In my new ChalkWorld, everyone I killed will be reborn, better than ever!
>Rudy... Oh, Christ...
>Look, Snap! I've already got ideas! First off, I'm going to bring back Penny, since we both miss her so much! Only this time, I'm going to make her Super-Penny! She'll fly and shoot lasers out of her eyes! I'll bring back all the teacher, but I'll make it so they never give out homework--
>Rudy, no--
>And then I'll bring back my dog, and we'll play fetch, only we'll do it in space--
>Rudy! The ChalkZone and the real world are separate for a reason! They're are two disparate realities that can never be allowed to cross into each other! I can't let you do this, Rudy! I can't let you remake the world in your image! E-Even if I have to stop you!
>E tu, Snap? I guess I should have seen this coming. No one gets it right the first time...
>R-Rudy? What are you doing with that eraser?
>Maybe the next one will be stronger, faster... Smarter.
>Rudy, p-please. I'm your buddy, Rudy! It's me, Snap!
>Shhh, shhh. It's okay. Don't cry. You're not real. Nothing is real. Not anymore. Not even me.
>Rudy, no! Please, Rudy! Rud-AAAAAAAAH
>...I have so much work to do.

Keep going user, i like were this is going

>Rudy = Rick
>Snap = Morty
Can't unhear it.

>Everything was fine until Rudy realized that he couldn't just draw but also erase

He did. And she was just like the real Penny in every way, just like he had always dreamed it would be.

Except for her eyes.

As he drove himself into her, he found that he couldn't tear his gaze away from their eyes. From a distance, they had seemed almost indistinguishable from the originals. But up close, in the heat of their lovemaking, her eyes seemed almost infinitely abysmal Like an inky, black pool, her eyes dragged Rudy swirling into their empty depths.

Devoid of passion. Devoid of interest.

Was there anything inside this Penny at all? Could it be said that Rudy was even thrusting like a megalomaniac into a sentient creature, or was it merely a simulacrum of life: an android with no sapience to speak of. Were all its responses merely programmed? Pre-ordained to create the illusion of intelligence and understanding? When this Penny laughed, did she understand why, or was she merely waiting for the next prompt?

As Rudy neared his climax, a chill ran up his spine. This wasn't Penny. This wasn't even a substitute. What writhed and moaned beneath Rudy's sweating form was little more than a puppet -- a toy created for his own amusement. Rudy could never truly know what conspired behind the obsidian whirlpools of her soulless eyes. He could never truly know the monstrosity of the monster he had created.

And, that being the case, could Rudy be said to know if anyone else possessed his same intellect? His same awareness? Was the world full of echos calling back to him in an all-encompassing chasm?

Rudy screamed out: he was cumming. But he might have screamed anyway.

Done

user you're wonderful motherfcuker, please just keep going, the rest of this board needs to appreciate your writing

Please god tell me this isn't pasta.

RUDY'S GOT THE COCK

Damn nigga that's a nice post.

Reality collapses in on itself like a wet sandcastle made by the hands of a mad child. There is no demarcation between what has been drawn by the hand of Rudy and what has been drawn by the hand of God. The roar of the void is deafening and encroaches upon the ruins of this world.

Art imitates life, and like imitates art.

Rudy kneels on the ground, in regal garb. His palace turns to dust at his feet. His kingdom -- nay, his world -- has been sacked by time's unending march. Inevitability becomes impermanence, and Rudy becomes a shadow, lamenting the actions of his past self -- a self that seems so far away so as not to be recognisable.

And he could not scream, for who would hear him?

And he could not laugh, for he was without humour.

His throne was an oasis in an existential desert. What was once his temple had become his tomb. He would be buried deep beneath the soil of corpses in which he had buried the seeds of reality's destruction.

Rudy wondered if there was something more. If there was a world beyond the one he had transmuted into a gestalt being of suffering and self-imposed exile. And he wondered if he would destroy that one, and the next. If there was something waiting on the other side of misery, would it welcome him, or cast him into the darkness he deserved? Or did darkness await even the undeserving?

Penny... Snap...

Not long now. It should have been different. He should have been stronger.

Rudy ran his hands through the crumbled fragments that once made up his magic stick of chalk.

How quickly, Rudy thought, that the power to create becomes the willingness to destroy.

Rudy took a powerless chip of chalk. With it, he drew his last: a crude stick figure made in his image.

Maybe this one would be better, Rudy thought, drawing the smile. Maybe this one would be good.

Rudy closed his eyes and waited.

>Turning and turning in the widening gyre; the falcon cannot hear the falconer.

user, holy shit

>Because we took her into the ChalkZone and watched as a drawing of a dinosaur wizard turned her into farts! She screamed all the way through, Snap.

oh my fuck

>Maybe this one would be better, Rudy thought, drawing the smile. Maybe this one would be good.

He should be 25 now

>mfw i came into this thread expecting retarded Chalkzone memes

This was certainly something

>Because we took her into the ChalkZone and watched as a drawing of a dinosaur wizard turned her into farts!

If Snap was real, wouldn't Chalk Penny also be real? Or was Snap simply a construct all along?

W-wew

Truly the things Man was not meant to meddle with are so for a good reason.

What is happening in in this thread?!

The rise and fall of the late god Rudy

>turned her into farts!
>but the carpal tunnel... I wasn't fast enough
>It's a line in the sand, Snap.

I'm not so sure I want Rudy to draw anything anymore...

Currently watching it on TV

Is it just the dub or is that one non-chalked MC always such a dick?

hee hee
It looks like he's Pinocchio