HIT BACK AT DISNEY

- Start calling the current trilogy as "the Disney fan fiction"
- Start delegitimizing their claim on the mythos by considering everything from Return of the Jedi as glorified fake expanded material
- Always mention that "Disney killed Star Wars". Make Tshirts and Hats with it. Create a grassroots movement that will spread like wildfire among the actually witty fan base.
- Always mention Mark Hamill's refusal to accept this Luke as canon luke
- Equate "Legends" and "EU" with what Disney is making right now.
- Say "its not real star wars even Lucas said so" as a catch phrase to counter-revolutionize youth
- Underline the SJW and Tumblerina aspects of characters
- Underline how there are no white male characters remaining and that Disney is murdering any semblance of them one by one
- Underline how most casting were done so according to Real World interests (affirmative action casting which is actually reverse racism)
- Underline how Bob Iger has presidential ambitions and his master plan is to create a generation of mindless drone youth even worse than the spoonfed fake liberalism of Obama era
- Underline how Hux has become (with TLJ) an allegory of Trump.
- Make SURE you always, ALWAYS mention how Rey is just a cornball Mary Sue, that ruffles their feathers that nothing else (because its true)

We can do it. Lets equate Disney with mediocrity, soullessness and their works as derivative terrible copies of the originals.

Unite.

Epic. Have an upvote good sir.

no dont mention white males

we are confident enough that we don't have to be part of the discussion

it IS an attack on us, but keep the words centered on star wars itself

only russian and alt right trolls hate this movie. fuck off

W-WHERE MY EXTENED UNIBERSE

It's NuWars.

If you REALLY want to get Disney uncomfortable, Tsar/Czar Wars

Get a life fag.

lmao imagine being this mad about kid's movies

>tfw

Keep repeating these four words in ANY venue, online or offline:

DISNEY KILLED
STAR WARS

kill you are self

Low tier

Sounds like a promising hashtag

We must stop Bob Iger, Kathleen "Spielberg's Fluffer Secretary" Kennedy, and Jar Jar Abrams.

This is our mission in life now.

MOBILIZE FAGGOTS

you know why they made Crait a salt planet, right?

>- Underline how Bob Iger has presidential ambitions and his master plan is to create a generation of mindless drone youth

like the current one with maga hats and kekistani flags?

I agree with everything else except your Trump worship. I don't want to be associated with you autistic assholes.

>Start calling the current trilogy as "the Disney fan fiction"
>- Start delegitimizing their claim on the mythos by considering everything from Return of the Jedi as glorified fake expanded material
>- Always mention that "Disney killed Star Wars". Make Tshirts and Hats with it. Create a grassroots movement that will spread like wildfire among the actually witty fan base.
>- Always mention Mark Hamill's refusal to accept this Luke as canon luke
>- Equate "Legends" and "EU" with what Disney is making right now.
>- Say "its not real star wars even Lucas said so" as a catch phrase to counter-revolutionize youth
These are good. The other points will delegitimize your argument and give your opposition ammunition. Focus solely on Disney Wars' (lack of) merits.

I haven't seen the movie yet but judging by the backlash it might hopefully trigger a revolution. Is it bad enough that the normies would jump on this bandwagon?

political activists are always faggots, no matter what side they're on. This is fact.

this. op is retarded.

the greatest thing that could happen for us right now is that jewdiepie would make a video against it, all his underage fans would bandwaggon him

The Force Awakens is a good movie and approximately 75% of its most vocal critics are alt-right pussy racists in denial who are angry about the inevitable pairing of a black man and a white woman, and denounce the film as part of a massive Jewish conspiracy because they feel their autistic, isolated way of life is being threatened because they buy into the lies and propaganda created by far-right nutters who want to exploit socially retarded NEETs for votes

>caring this much about star wars

>The Force Awakens is a good movie
It is but TLJ is complete shit

>75% of its most vocal critics are alt-right pussy racists in denial who are angry about the inevitable pairing of a black man and a white woman
You're a fucking dead set idiot. It was a shitty fucking movie, and 75% of people hated it because it was a shitty movie.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

BRAVO!
R
A
V
O
!

The EU shot first.

This guy gets it. OP, you are technically right about all things you say, but if you want to legitimize your argument to normies and avoid being auto-defeated with claims of "U JUST DON'T WIKE IT CUZ U R WACIST" avoid all the political/social agenda crap, and focus on the very tangible, very real and undeniable problems Disney Star Wars has regardless of all this agenda-driven crap. Yes, the agenda is part of the reason it HAS these problems, because the filmmakers and Disney care more about their agenda than they do about the integrity of the franchise, the quality of the story or films, or any respect for the universe, characters or respect for the franchise as a whole. But bringing this crap up just automatically makes you look like a "NAZI WHO'S JUST MAD CUZ STRONK WIMMINZ R IN HIS MOVIE" or whatever. You will NEVER get normies to side with you bringing up this crap, and you'll only give the SJW mob free rein to shut you down. Focus on what this poster has pointed out, and leave out the political talk. Focus on how these are bad movies, how they delegitimized beloved characters and the classic films, how they've disregarded and disrespected the Star Wars universe fans loved, and been careless and harmful to the story, universe, characters and franchise as a whole. How its filled with poorly written and developed characters,terrible storytelling and world-building, and how so much is poorly explained, incoherent and just plain BAD. How fans are outraged with their poor decisions, and how its original creator does not consider any of this canon, and how the man who played the beloved Luke Skywalker is disappointed and is total disagreement with what they've done to destroy his classic character.

(continued in next post)

Lucas should make a new series called space wars

>continued in next post
Please don't

Goto bed Mickey.

(continued)

Don't mention how Disney is using women and minorities to push a political agenda at the cost of good storytelling or the dignity of the franchise, bring up how Finn, Rey, and the new cast are just GROSSLY underdeveloped and vapid characters, regardless or, and not mentioning at all, anything about their sex or race or whatever. Because they ARE. You can make perfectly good points that people will understand an maybe even agree with if you AVOID THIS POLITICAL CRAP. And its easy, because, as a result of all their crap that normies don't see under the surface, they have carelessly made crappy, broken films and are continually insulting, harming and damaging a series a lot of people love. Use your head, avoid the political crap that will turn people off and make dumb normies think your crazy and give SJWs ammo, and just focus on what's obviously and legitimately flawed and wrong with this garbage, and you'll convince people.

I am so glad the fans are finally on board with this new trilogy being complete shit. No one is saying this film is good except the paid critics. I was so angry when people were acting like TFA was good when it was just as bad as TLJ.

Nigger if I were Mickey you would not be talking to me like that.

Hiroshimoot have to put order, the shilling it's insane

CAN WE DO IT GUYS?

CAN WE DEFEAT THE ALL POWERFUL DISNEY?

upvoted

lmao all the bots and brigaders from Russian Tomatoes shilling hard against this masterpiece

Not on this.

>hit back at disney
I called it fan fiction since the acquisition fuck your 'hit back' it was always non-Lucas garbage that tore down the EU
Enjoy that other gay shit tho

hashtag notmytrilogy

I've already started making it a point to only refer to thems as "those new Disney movies." It encourages discussion, opens up a dialogue, lets you make your point without climbing up on a soapbox. People hate being preached to.

just call it "disney fanfiction trilogy"

it makes their tards rage so much

and then follow up with the perpetual: "disney killed star wars"

I've seen at least a dozen black tshirts with white text on it on people around the second viewing.

this is truly a revolution

This is where it starts. This is where we fight.

CAN WE DO IT BROZ

CAN WE TAKE DOWN DISNEY

IM PUMPED

Gotta push the mems brah

Just an observation, but "fanfiction" still implies some degree ofnlove for the mythos and characters, however twisted or misguided. Disney doesn't love Star Wars. They're not fans. They're soulless corporate sharks with eyes for nothing but the bottom line.

>Disney doesn't love Star Wars. They're not fans
This all day long. This is the angle we need to push.

"lukesploitation trilogy"
"forceploitation trilogy"
"disney exploitation trilogy"
"non-cannon disney trilogy"
"milksploitation trilogy"
"fanficsploitation trilogy"

dunno we gotta choose one

AHAHHAHAHA GEEKS BTFO

Gonna need you to explain how Hux is an allegory of Trump, friend.

Episode 8 The Last Jedi IS a masterpiece. It broke any and all connections old fans still had to it by making the story absolutely nonsensical. A quipfest bordering on a pure comedy.

Luke represents the old fan guiding Rey through the world of the Jedi. She thinks she is supposed to like the movie because of advertisers and the social media brainwashing baiting normal people into thes niche sci-fi hobbies.
Luke explains that the Jedi are not what everybody thinks they are, they were always corrupted and arrogant, never actually helped anyone. Luke is the one person in the movies apparently who really understood that there will always be conflict even for the most retarded of reasons because the force wills it and there is nothing he can do about it. He does not fully disavow the Jedi ways, he wants to keep the traditions somewhat alive if only to bring them to a bittersweet end which is why he still dressed in the God-like white robes despite claiming to not be a Jedi anymore and having cut himself off from (or not using) the force.
Luke standing in Kylos bedroom and igniting his saber is the sole reason anything bad started to happen after ROTJ. It was a rookie mistake of him to ignite the saber that he can’t forgive himself for. But Luke is a human and every human will keep doing mistakes because the force (or Disney if you will) longs for it and wills the conflict into existence as contrieved as possible. Without the conflict there is no life.

No it doesn't. Fanfiction is twisted garbage that people project onto the media instead of writing their own.
The phrase has no positive connotation, unlike fan art.

>the rabid dog explanation of Snoke regarding Hux
>Hux redhead antics and comic relief of buffoonery
>Snoke is an allegory for Putin

its blatant

The only way to fight is to leave. The franchise is too big. If they lose the old fans they will just get new ones.

And honestly why the he'll would you want to stick around? Lets say you win and Disney gets a competent director that cares way more about story and cinematography than anything else.

Great.

Except it'll have to work with the rest of the shit Disney movies and even then they'll eventually find a way to fuck it up as social trends change. Because it isn't guided by a singular vision anymore, it's guided by focus groups and popularity.

Forget it user, it's over. Star Wars is dead, let's just leave ok?

>actually reverse racism
Actually just racism. Don't play into their hand by basically admitting racism means some white-only thing.

Luke did everything possible to make Rey go away, especially the milky milky scene is a perfect example of this. For Luke or the old fan it is perfectly understandable piece of lore or trivia, maybe even a question he would pose on the internet: How does Luke survive on a desolate island? Where does the blue milk of episode 4 or rather the green milk now come from? From a disgusting otherworldly animal of course with a partly sexualized design because Star Wars was made by men and for men („There is no underwear in space“-George Lucas and all the good looking waifs the novels and books gave to even the most inconsequential side-character). Rey looks disgusted at this, she rejects it because she is a regular girl, not at all interested in this other world Luke has created or rather found for himself in his solitude. Rey is the parent you forced to watch the movie with you because you can’t go to cinema alone as a child. She is the sister that does not care about you because from what she sees from your outside you both have no compatible interests. Rey is the person that one day feigned interest because you read X-Wing The Bacta War during lunch, asked what Episode it is about and then never bothered speaking to you because she was unable of understanding a concept as easy as „they do the sequels as books“. Luke knows this and is happy that she rejects it because he lives for the enjoyment of his green milk (making him smile) and acknowledges that this kind of thing could never happen in a random, soulless mainstream story. It’s a wonder and anomaly that Rian Johnson managed to keep this scene intact, he is the true and last hero in the Hollywood machinery apparently and I can’t imagine what gall Kathleen Kennedy has to basically make a movie out of her future plans and ulterior motives for the entire franchise.

But even though Luke grew to hate Star Wars over the years, he still kept hoarding its installments in the dead tree. He is the fan that realized in 2010 or after The Revenge of the Sith or with Episode 1 or with the Special Editions that most stories of the franchise are sub-par and will never reach the heights of the OT / TESB / ANH or whatever you example of perfection is. With 30 (movie) or 40 (real life) years of time he grew to hate the movies themselves but unlike a normal person he was far too deep into it and still cherished the old memories in the few fleeting moments that he was granted. He ultimately could not destroy the Jedi books / the movies or whatever other Star Wars stories he held dear. After his talks and confrontations with Rey he had enough. He saw what would become of it and wanted to burn it down but he couldn't do it because he still truly cherished the memories he once had. Yoda is the perfect character to cameo in this scene. He looks like the puppet we first got to know him as but he is CGI, it shows us that even Yoda got bastardized by the new state of things. Yoda burns down the tree with the books, he acts out of character. Even shakes his legs in a way the puppet would not have been able to do. With Yoda burning the tree Luke and the fans are freed from the shackles of the story. It's the moment Star Wars completely broke. It showed us that Disney is perfect in simulating the outer shells of our beloved characters but not their personality, knowledge and emotions. New Star Wars is a completely different entity that may share bits and pieces but not out of respect but out of necessity. Even if you can't understand this subtext Yoda hits you over the head with his dialogue, speaking of Rey being perfect the way she is and that our failure of being so tied to the old ways is natural and can teach us something.

I was doing this before it was cool

>HIT BACK AT DISNEY

user, I guess I already am because I don't care about Star Wars anymore. I don't have the energy to do all that because what Disney has done can't be changed

But it turns out the books weren't really burned, in a blink-and-you-will-miss-it shot the books turn out to have been stolen by Rey and put into the Falcon. Something the movie never bothered to show, referencing Disneys new canon not bothering to explain many important details like for example the entire state of the galaxy around the time of Episode 7. Rey taking the books from the tree despite not needing them according to Yoda also represents Disneys gutting of the franchise history to make new, inferior versions of the stories in the name of a streamlined, cross-media story. It shows perfectly the relationship between Disney and the EU because without recycling old ideas Rey will not be able to achieve anything, it's the only way for her to live as Star Wars lives off of recycling concepts and rhymes.

This is the truth. Trek and Wars are normie shit anyway. The cool kids watch The Expanse.

Luke still returns one more time, not to help Rey since he recognizes her as the ultimate evil of the story for ignoring all of his teachings and complaints. He goes to Leia, his last confidante in the mortal world. She knows about Star Wars, she knows the main characters and their roles but was never that deeply interested in some specific person but more concerned for the general well-being of the galaxy, for the „good guys“ to win. She is the relative or friend that has an interest in Star Wars but not as religiously as Luke. Another allegory for that is Leias force-sensitivity. She could have chosen to be like Luke, learn the Star Wars ways and take the entire universe in but she did not. Luke regulary estranges other people with his encyclopedic knowledge of the universe but even though she is not on his level she still understands him. Luke comes to her help because he can't let the story end disastrously with everyone good dying in the cave or Rey (as personification of all „new fans“) maybe taking the last few old and casual fans with her. He knows he can’t defeat Rey because doing so would paint him as a villain, a dark-sider which he is not, so he does his best to emulate the Luke we know and love from the visions of the future where everything was well.

Same. I did it the day I found out Disney bought SW. SW died for me that day and all the other fanboys that stayed fans thought I was "overreacting".

He is the only hope we have for a final showdown in the movie so he uses the knowledge of „Dark Empire“ and „Legacy of the Force“ to create a Similfuturus and fight against Kylo Ren. I am unsure who Kylo Ren is in all this or what his goals are. Does he only want to burn it all down and declare himself and the First Order superior? Because he controls the money (now that Snoke is dead) and wants profits? Because he got seduced by Rey who he thought and still thinks he has a bond with because of their shared interests in Star Wars when Reys motivation (her instinct of belonging to a group in times of adults permanently regressing into childlike consuming states and brainwashing) are completely incompatible with him?
Whatever the reason, Kylo Ren does not actually kill Luke as Luke dies long after the fight. Killing a Force Doppelgänger would not affect the real person. Luke willingly removes himself from the story because he recognizes at that moment that Star Wars has ended, just as we the audience recognize it by the imagery.
And now that Disney has unchallenged, complete control over the Star Wars universe it immediately introduces a new force user out of nowhere. Completely unwarranted by everybody, a little boy. Just like Disneys first (by the mainstream recognized) installment: Star Wars: Rebels’ Ezra „Space Aladdin“ Bridger.

Wow you're a fucking retard. I feel genuinely sorry for you.

I genuinely laughed throughout the entire movie. It was not an emotionless experience like Episode 7 TFA, where we just got to learn that everybodies life was useless. The constant jokes at the stories expense perfectly clarified the intention of the work though the real turning point is Yodas tree burning. We are now living in the new era. An era where a serious installment of the main saga has more quips than a Marvel Capeshit while the award-winning comedy directors of the adventure/comedy flick „Solo“ get fired after 2 weeks of filming because of creative differences. An era where even the main characters shit on the solemn nature of the scene they are in for a nonsensical joke like Luke recognizing Jakku as a „nowhere“ planet, when it had made more sense for him to not even recognize the planets name or even recognize its significance as the last battlefield of the war against the old Empire, maybe even mentioning its Space Observatory being the reason the imperial Remnant found a way to Snoke in the uncharted regions which are evidence that Jakku is not insignificant.

>>Hux redhead antics and comic relief of buffoonery

Imagine being so mad you couldn't even string together words into a coherent sentence.

>Snoke is an allegory for Putin

Holy fuck you're out of your mind.

I could go on about the jokes like Admiral Holdos cruiser being able to destroy a whole Destroyer fleet by jumping into hyperspace even though the previous movie Rogue One showed a transport doing the same to a lone Star Destroyer with nothing happening except the transports destruction.
Or how Phasmas worthlessness as a main enemy is underlined by her being beaten down by the hero onto a lower platform which then collapses all around her with finally the panel on which she sat giving in so she dies the stereotypical Disney Villain Death of falling froma great height.
Or how the Resistance Bombers are even slower than corvettes (Leias ship in A New Hope) despite being half the size.
How everything just goes up in flames with single laser shots despite allegedly having shields, sole exception being The Raddus apparently.
How Reys hairstyle is just her laziness to dry her hair after getting wet.
How Hux finds Snokes grotesquely and graphically displayed corpse, then finds the unconscious Kylo Ren who he hoped to shoot to be freed of the tyranny of the force users but is denied his chance not because of the force but just pure chance.
They threw all semblance of logic away. It’s just theater. It’s not real.

I am deeply versed in Star Wars lore and still unconsciously resisting the movies message despite doing my best to accept it. It will still be a long way for me to completely accept it though one thing is certain: I can never blindly walk into one of these movies again while paying full price theater tickets. I said exactla this since I knew „Solo“ was going to be a movie but it will take more than just a good sci-fi war movie with working internal logic to get me to pay for this again. Star Wars effectively was and still is my entire life and character but I thank Rian Johnson who has written and directed this for trying to free us from the mental prison it created. If one Disney Star Wars movie deserves to break box office records or earn a billion dollars it is this one.

I dedicate this text to the late Sir Alec Guinness.
I don’t know if the boy you have met kept living in the world of childish banalities but be happy to know that this new Episode possibly redeemed thousands if not millions of similar souls.

You lost me after number 6

>actually reverse racism

Who ever uses this term is really destroying their argument

We must raise funding to redeem the franchise from Disney.

Nah. That one is boring and ship designs are crappy "realistic" ones.

Niggah they would never sell it.

underneath the salt was a red planet

false flag
How can I tell?
>(affirmative action casting which is actually reverse racism)

If you were a normal person, rather than a false-flagging cuck, you would not there is no such thing as revers racism. This is a lefty distortion.
It's just racism.

Next thread pls.

beautiful work user, saved. you got me a bit teary. time to fucking let go.

>- Underline how there are no white male characters remaining and that Disney is murdering any semblance of them one by one

they ended the movie with a young white male wanting to be like the white male jedi hero and had Poe Dameron rebelling against the purple haired stand-in for Kathleen Kennedy.

what more should have they done to appease you?

If I ever see Walt Disney on the street I will run him over with my car

I'm way too tired to get mad at Disney. I was always a huge fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember, I even used to love the sequels and I still love the EU. AFter seeing TFA I was just disgusted. I wasn't even mad, just surpised by how shit the writing was and how unimaginative the designs were, and decided not to watch anything that will come out after it so I don't waste my money nor my time on that soulless husk of a franchise.

he was drinking blue milk, not green milk

shill pls

>Because it isn't guided by a singular vision anymore, it's guided by focus groups and popularity.
This the truth and is why I knew from day 1 that the franchise was doomed

Keep pushing 3 things:

1) Disney Killed Star Wars (DKSW)
2) This trilogy is not cannon for true fans
3) Rey is not a proper Star Wars character since she is perfect from the get go, she is the quintessential Mary Sue

Simple.

Push these three and we will win.

ow
We must kill all Jews for good.

>and we will win.
Win what?

Don't use "Rey" in a sentence without prefacing it with "Mary Sue." I've noticed that nothing pisses off feminists and the Star Wars normies more than hearing their beloved Rey be maligned as a Mary Sue, which is fundamentally an accurate description of her character

You're doing God's work OP!

I think the user is viewing this as a small but not insignificant part of the war against cultural Marxism and America.

Based reddit poster.

Have you considered getting a hobby?

Star Wars WAS my hobby. And they took it away user....THEY TOOK IT AWAY.

The fire is rising, from the facebook of an indie European director:

Let's face it. The Last Jedi was decent, a tiny oasis in a wasteland-- but it was a faint heartbeat in a cadaver with maggots feasting on its eyes. Star Wars is dead. Disney Killed Star Wars. George screwed up yes, but it was ineptitude, not purposeful ill intent. Bob Iger, Kathleen Kennedy and JJ Abrams however, are pure malice. They don't want a cultural luminous myth, they want shapeshifting political allegories. They want a venue where they can manipulate youth into their own mold of 'useful'. They don't want auteur vision leading the stories anymore, they want focus groups and board rooms bastardizing everything it stands for.

But we will rise to the occasion. This ain't over assholes.

"Star Wars might have died in the hands of disgusting individuals with voracious appetites and machiavellian dreams-- but we, people like me, creative people who were inspired by what Lucas, Kershner and Marquand created-- we will create new myths. We won't despair. The legacy of the classic trilogy will instead, be our muse, our lighthouse.

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

Is everyone here being ironic or something? I just can't tell anymore.

TFA made 5% hate Disney with a passion.

TLJ made at least 25% more hate it.

Oh they're going down.