Why do people hate this show again?

Why do people hate this show again?

They haven't watched it.

The art style is an instant turn-off.

They assumed it was gross out and lolsorandom humor.
They were right but it was the good kind

Because they hate tigers.

Pizza Steve, any time that cunt is on screen ruins it.

cuz it's garbage?

UG Gus and tiger are awesome.
I want a dinner sandwich from that girl.

No waifus or shipping.

>Uncle Grandma

I like when he accepts he's a shit person with self-esteem issues and that he's jealous of Mr. Gus.

I liked it for surrealistic imaginery and humor. And well developed characters.

Because they didn't watch it and Steven Universe kinda killed any chance for any future toon to be actually funny or childish.

Because Tumblr hates the FACT that he could curbstomp everything in their favorite fandoms and do it while laughing.

sounds like someone didnt watch the show

Uncle Grandpa VS Xavier: Renegade Angel.
Who wins?
Hard mode: they have to help the same person.

No one.

UG's voice is idiotic and annoying, and prevents me from even wanting to give the show a chance. XRA is an idiot too, but he talks like a faux-philosophical hippie, so it works for him. Also endless wordplay and dark humor is better than the loud, obnoxiously-colored noise that UG offers.

reliance on toilet humor and how ugly everyone is

there's no aesthetics

Because it's shit.

>there's no aesthetics
There are. They are called ugly and weird.

Sup Forumsmblr is real.

Beacuse only "humor" it have is le lol so rand0m

I love and prefer seeing pretty ladies in cartoons and anime and I love this and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome because the art is so out there and, for lack of a better word, "gross."

When art does that it catches my eye and I love it.

I hated it at first, but it grew on me a lot after the first season. The show has heart to it, honestly.

I kinda like how he sounds exactly like Patrick in the German dub. Works pretty well for UG.

>usual reason for not liking it is gross out jokes
>watch UG
>barely any gross out whatsoever
Its honestly just weird abstract humor. I garatnee you the same people who complain about "gross out humor" are the same people who like Ren and Stimpy

This.
Also most people don't get the humor or watch an episode and just write it off. I found it to be one of the most endearing comedies on the channel in the last few years.

leave no squeegee unsquoged

Pizza Steve is the best character fight me

You are fucking stupid

this style is so early 2000s

i dunno, it's a preddy good animay if you ask m

not enough pastel colors hmmmm

The haters must be Alan, Phil and Stu.

I kinda hate UG's voice. It sounds like that voice kids do to imitate somebody annoying, but a grown man is doing it. I can ignore it, though.

Otherwise, it's a pretty fun show apart from Pizza Steve

Pizza Steve is the best because he's literally Adam from workaholics.

at first i hated it
but when i finally sat down and watched it
it was alright, wasn't good, but I still enjoyed watching it

Pizza Steve is the best character

I just want a link to the second pilot with NO SHADE TIPPING is that so much to ask

I didn't care for it at first, but then it grew on me. Sucks its getting canned now, but that's expected of CN.

>black booty tiger
>loli UG

Unpopular opinion:

UG himself is my favorite character

Pretty sure tumblr would hate XRA

Cuz it was stupid random bullshittery like 90% of the time. At least for the earlier cartoons, when it Was random bullshittery, they'd try and teach you a lesson or some shit, so at the end of the episode you'd be like "Oh, shit. You're right. I shouldn't be like that."
But now there isn't any lessons at any point in the show. Nor is there ANY POINT in the show. There isn't any character development, it's just character establishment, and because most people nowa days are about as mentally capable as a stale month old glass of coca-cola, we have new cartoons such as the fucking 10th Ben10 reboot, the new PPG revamp, We Bare Bears, Fucking CLARENCE, the show about AN autistic child FOR autistic children, the blasphemy of Teen Titans GO, and Yes UG, where we have the Pizza Steve Best Waifu faggots, and probably some other shit shows for the new generation of retards, I don't even know anymore, I hardly pay attention to new cartoons.
Steve Universe, social justice the animation, tried, and I guess is still trying. S1 was doing fine, characters were getting developed, and shown to have their own problems, but now it's just shit like the rest the recent cartoons, and everybody thinks its the best thing to happen since the proof vaccines cause autism.

How can anyone hate pure art like that?

Who are we talking about?

Xavier Renegade Angel.
What doth life?

No, I mean it's tumblr, of course THEY wouldn't like it.

Iacceptjesuschristintomyheartasmypersonalsavior YES MADE IT Uaaaaagh

Faggots forgot cartoons are suppose to be fun and silly. Instead people now prefer "muh lore", "muh continuity", and "muh feels" instead of things that are fun, and silly for the sake of being fun and silly.

The show will always have a special place in my heart. In 2016 I was severely ill, on my vacation and needed something to do. I ended up binging on UG.

>That GG Allin reference tho